Buy pic related for 15 bucks

>buy pic related for 15 bucks
>download psp, ds, n64, ps1 emulators to your android phone
>download roms
>put phone into pic related
>unlimited fun with zero pay2win and freemium games

This is pretty much the best emulation experience you can get. Why haven't you done this yet Sup Forums ?

My retro gaming nostalgia centers on games I remember playing, and I still own both those games and systems. As much as emulation offers several conveniences I'd rather scratch my itch the authentic way.

>buy pi
>run emulator
>sit comfortably on couch and play on big screen
>no neckpain
>no shitty battery life
better in every aspect.

I get your point. But I prefer the convinience factor.

thats a shit ass controller though
the fact you cant tell or dont care means you are a total pleb

Nostalgia is great and all, but it goes away when you engage it in everyday. Then you get caught up in a cycle of reaching for it every time the slightest ounce of that feeling might be extracted, as opposed to letting it settle for years on end and then rediscovering it many years later after you've experienced a bunch of new shit.

is the pi capable of anything past gba and ds games?
Yeah, it is chink chit. I was planning to go for st more premium and lasting but this was the only one I found which supported 5.5' phones. It does its job.

the idea of having access to hundreds of classic games seems fun and appealing, but then you end up playing mario for 3 minutes and lose interest in the whole thing

itgs true the games were only fun when we were kids

Tiny screen
Absurd amounts of input lag
Looks bulky and stupid compared to a 3DS or PSP/Vita

>Tiny screen
Bigger and much higher resolution than a consolecucks portable.

>Absurd amounts of input lag
About the same as the wireless controlers that are standard for consoles.

>Looks bulky and stupid compared to a 3DS or PSP/Vita
>Looks
Sure, Fashionista. Not related to the function at all

If we are home we can just play on out PCs.

Why would I do all that shit when I have emulators on my PC already?

>playing shitty old games
>on your shitty little lagdroid
>with a fucking controller
>pretty much the best emulation experience you can get

Man, you GNUmale/LincuckOS users will stop at nothing to get some games to work on your shit.

>emulators

If you are out, you shouldnt be playing video games

I have the GameSir controller. D-pad is pretty shit but I still have a blast playing neo geo games with it.

We have just about as many games running on Linux as macfags do on their shit OS if not more. Windows for me is literally a photoshop/game OS.

>Bigger and much higher resolution than a consolecucks portable.
like a 3DS or some shit? At least those can play games without a hitch, with some shitty chink controller attachment
>About the same as the wireless controlers that are standard for consoles.
if you play shitty consoles or use shitty controllers

>GameSir

>actually buying a gamesir

You can run HappyChick without it

I just bought the cheapest controller I could find off amazon with decent reviews and a d-pad on the upper left. Go away with your reddit opinions.

>About the same as the wireless controlers that are standard for consoles.
Good thing with PSP/Vita you don't have to worry about that. Also, Android emulators are laggy as shit all on their own. 3-4 frames of delay even before the controllers add in their own lag. It's unplayable.
>Sure, Fashionista.
You look like a retard using one of these things in public.

>Go away with your reddit opinions.

So you bought a gamesir and dont know what happychick is?
lol

The best emulation experience if you love inaccurate emulation and frame pacing issues, sure.

>shitty old games
they might not meet modern standards but atleast they're """full games"", like, finished ones. Without inapp purchases, without "wait 2 hours for your townhall to finish" etc.

>lagdroid
android has pretty much nothing to do with emulation speed, it fully depends on the cpu and the sd 820 has more than enough power for anything up to ps1 games

>fucking controller
you can use your touchscreen or even attach a keyboard if you want

It is one of the best emulation experiences you can get, yes.

I've emulated quite a lot of psp games and didn't notice any lag at all.

The only thing I noticed is the high resolution.

did i say that, faggot?

>amazon with decent reviews and a d-pad on the upper left

>Android emulators are laggy as shit all on their own. 3-4 frames of delay
[Citation needed]

Because Retroarch is approximately a billion times better on a PC using a non-dollar store controller.

>This is pretty much the best emulation experience you can get. Why haven't you done this yet Sup Forums ?
I own a GPD Win.

Anything is better on PC, anything.

But I want atleast a slight bit of portability.

You didnt have to say it, you made it perfectly clear.
The only reason to every buy that piece of shit was HappyChick. To think its some sort of reddit meme? kek

Console games are not meant to be played in the sort of pick it up and put it down fashion phone games are. Unless I had like an hour plus train commute or flew frequently, wouldn't consider it.

You look like a manchild using that sort of thing in public either way.

Nah, not portability to go out in public.
Just enough to move around rooms in your home easily.

Android phones emulating GBA WITHOUT bluetooth controllers have about double the input lag of the OpenPandora and more than double of an actual GBA. Emulating games on Android is literally the lowest tier of emulation experience and you should probably end your life.

this, literally no better emulation device

as my daily driver I enjoy this. phone calls come in clear too.

>$15
>for .2cents worth pastic
sucker, and a faggot advertiser
fuckoff OP

>pays 200 dollars for a processor that is effectively a few cents of copper, gold, silver, and silicon

I never understand people like this. I play games that I played as a kid and games from the period that I never played back then all the time nowadays and I still have lots of fun. I do it on fucking the original console and with emulators too at that. It's modern games that I have I have trouble with when it comes to keeping my attention. It all feels so hollow despite looking so good. I can pick up even a licensed game by some noname studio with retro games and it can be a quality game, but with modern games, outside of a handful of studios you're getting shit most of the time.

I bought one of these but the input lag made it unusable.

I play DS on my phone. Any of these controllers work well vertically too?

What do you think I do on a 16-20 hours flight?

I actually roll with one of these. I don't really use the mounting bracket (xtander) much. My phone has a book cover case though so I show my full autism by standing it on tabletops or on my folded leg. The problem with the bracket is that it's very unbalanced. Imagine your beefy 5 inch phone counter balanced by 10 grams of chinkshit plastic.

Buy a handjoy npro for that full bootleg PSP/Switch experience