>2017
>there are people right now on Sup Forums who got less than 8 CPU threads in their laptops
why is this allowed?
Why do we allow corelets to stay here?

You're right, I should pay more for performance I won't use.

Because being a real Sup Forums means you can finesse any hardware, of any age, running any OS, to produce the crispest anime desktops yo mama has ever seen.

>all 8 cores spiking to 100% just from opening the task manager

windows, everyone

A good thread died so you could post this garbage.

corelet detected

>Why do we allow corelets to stay here?
Because we allow Intel to hinder progress by letting them price 8 cores an arm and a leg.

Windows 7 doesn't have this problem.

>Windows Shitven
Kill yourself.

>being this triggered
Hi, Pajeet.

Nobody is triggered by anything. You're just retarded for using a shitty and outdated operating system, you luddite.

>there are people right now on Sup Forums who got less than 8 CPU threads
Yeah, those guys are fa-
>in their laptops
Ya blew it.

>Windows Seventy years old
Does it come with a free pack of denture cream?

>tfw

This nigga gets it.

An outdated operating system that doesn't force cloud bs or try to "talk" to me like a retarded teenager. I'd rather use Linux than Winshit 10.

Reminder that Windows 7 still gets security updates, until 2020.

Linux is actually better than Windows 7. Linux isn't better than Windows 10, though.

Also, if you knew how to change settings in a computer, you'd understand that Windows 10 is actually the best operating system Microsoft has released.

ebin

Windows 10 is a buggy Frankenstein monster and you're the beta tester, if you have the balls to update it.

>upgrade to 8 threads so that you can have 0,5% idle instead of 1,0%
wow
much improve
so fast
1000 fps
elite

Windows 10 isn't buggy at all. I've tried the non-LTSB versions and I can tell you for a fact that if you turn off all the bullshit (which most tech-illiterate people don't), it runs just fine.

I've yet to come across any problems with Windows 10 in the almost two years I've had it installed. Windows 7 and Vista gave me the most trouble. Windows 8/8.1 were pretty good even though they didn't have a start menu.

10 is literally what 7 should have been. It feels more like XP than anything else.

Are you looking at XP through rose tinted goggles or something? Having used Windows 2000, Windows XP and Server 2003 I can easily say that XP was the turd of the group. The complete and utter lack of security it inherited from Windows 2000 combined with a retard friendly UI that made using it much more difficult than it had to be wasn't a good mix. If you tell me Windows 10 feels like XP, I'd assume you're telling me that it's hot garbage.

No, WIndows 10 is very much like Windows 7 except they managed to dumb down the UI even further and hid all the settings into fucking group policies and registry. I know how to registry edit and I know plenty about group policies since I always used them even on 2000 and XP, but this is just ridiculous that I need to refer to this crap for basic shit like turning off updates or turning off Windows defender.
Also what the hell are "problems"? I haven't had what I define as "problems" in any Windows version, my issues are with the actual OS itself being wank and poorly designed not some nebulous "problems" that I refuse to define.

> only 4 cores spike
> other 4 cores are gimped ht cores

It is because power consumption is a serious concern for laptops not DTRs. Quad-core chips and beyond are shit-tier laptop CPUs

*- Only for platforms older than Skylake.

>tech-illiterate people
Microsoft's main market demographic.
That's why viruses are still a problem.

because you dont need 8 cores for a basic browsing machine
two i3 cores or 4 amd ones are enough

cpu threads are not cores, you're still a corelet.

When is the Great Uncuckening coming to laptops as well?

cause they are either not portable, housefires or throttle to the point it makes no difference.

AyyyMD may save us for 2k18

tfw cpu always being used

Those percent values are calculated over time. You can't have a core running at %50, it's simply idling %50 of the time.

That's why it appears to spike when you first open it, at t=0. Opening task manager isn't a huge load.