What's this part of the country like?

What's this part of the country like?

There're worthwhile things about every state but they're probably the most boring overall

i have friends who moved to omaha for work that i've visited a few times, it's an ok city, feels pretty safe, lots of things to do but not much you can't find anywhere else and there is a good job market. nebraska is just an "ok" state really. it's not completely flat in the eastern part and the people there are quite nice. i don't know much about missouri or kansas though 2bh.

I believe they are the definition of fly over states but I honestly have no clue what they're like. I assume it's mostly small town hicks and cities full of bored poorly managed office workers

Missouri is where all the BLM shit started

Boring

I'm in KC, ask me anything.

The Royals are faggots and I hope they all die in a bus crash

Your latter clause is a very specific thing for a place you say you've never been.

Memes aside, you wrote it for a reason. What exactly did you have in mind when you wrote it?

What a stupid opinion to have.

t. someone who has never been to that part of the country, but any time larger, more liberal cities can be denied a sports title in favor of a smaller team somewhere, that's an intrinsically good thing.

>Mets fan detected
I'll grant you that Hosmer has the most punchable face in the league.

why do you live there

I don't know, I just imagine cities in the middle of nowhere are populated by people doing office work that's incredibly boring and not well managed

not relevant

Is there something about the public and private sectors of large cities which inherently tends toward 'better management'?

Could it be their snappy haircuts?

l0l this guys jimmies are so rustled

No, it's not to do with large cities. It's just something inherent in the association between those places. Most people think of them as "nothing", but, nonetheless, cities exist there. If cities exist there, the closest thing to nothing is "boring". It's not even about the accuracy of the statement, it's just what springs to mind.

Salty about the Sox collapse yesterday?

Don't care about the Sox tbqh

Churches, corn, fat white people, occasional gang violence and meth explosions

You say that as if it's a bad thing

So you admit that you don't know what you're talking about and you're making things up. All right.

Did you even read my first post?
>but I honestly have no clue what they're like.

You got this butthurt, over this?

Do you not remember Trayvon "I literally cannot stop being a nigger" Martin?

Western Nebraska is empty as fuck though.

Just not quite on the level of rural-Montana, Texas, Alaskan bush empty.

That's a dumb thing to ask because you clearly read my first reply . You're just getting shirty now.

It's not a dumb thing to ask when it becomes apparent you probably didn't even read the entire post and just homed in on a reason to get butthurt

Texas isn't as empty as you think. 3 of the top 10 largest cities are here

it's call fly over states for a reason

What's it like living in a flyover country?

>
Why would you fly over Canada unless you're Santa Clause?

They are though

It's the cradle of civilization*

*According to Mormons

I live in Jackson County, MO about 10 miles from the spot they claim is the Garden of Eden.
It's literally nothing.

Because the Earth is a sphere and it might be the fastest way to get to Asia.