/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user loved his ATE-S until they got stolen • user reviews a grinder • Tea sellers are returning to AliExpress • user gets some slip on shoes • user Mi Band 2 has trouble changing dates • user is disappointed with his RUIZU X02 • user reviews a ROCK selfie stock • user's Mi Band 1 arrived • user reviews his ROCK Zircons and compares them to his Piston 3 • user gets more parts to complete his Xiaomi home botnet • user gets a cable for his audiophile needs • user posts about his RAM purchase • Custom made IEM molds • MexiAnon shows off his purchase 20 Redmi Note 4 Global's and confirms they fully working with all major Mexican 4g networks • user buys two different priced stainlees steel watch bands and the cheapest one ended up being the better one • user posts a picture of a Beelink box Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fasttech.com/p/6935001
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/03/competition-china-reduced-innovation-us.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
aliexpress.com/store/113561?spm=2114.10010108.100005.1.ZRzbcu
hollow-press.net/
gearbest.com/graphics-video-cards/pp_425773.html
ebay.com/itm/282335837101?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BraAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAp

Buy bitbean!

beaned
e
a
n
e
d

Any good aliexpress feet pics?

the fuck is that

Do they work with Virgin? i need to know

Everyone, who regulary posts retarded updates on what consumer hardware they bought, is a faggot and a nigger

You should be dropping soap forever

those commas are unnecessary, dipshit

Anyone owns one of these bad boys? Are they decent enough?

More than decent, what are you planning on using it for?

Bought some ChinkBling for my Galaxy S5.

2 "OEM" battery covers, and 2 clear slim cases.

Original black one shown on left.

The colors are mostly correct. The white one has a noticeable pearlescence like OEM (picture doesn't show it), and the blue one has a nice reflective surface. Fitment is good. The blue one has a crooked N and G.

It's a little fruity looking, but I'm gonna rock this look for now. The clear case doesn't protect for shit, but it feels good and isn't slippery.

Blue one was $3, everything else was $1/each. Shipping free - took 3 weeks to USA.

Emulation mostly, it's all I play these days.

Yep go for it, everything works on it. Just be aware that it has shoulder buttons similar to the N3DS or the Wii's Classic controller (not pro). It has firmware updates as well, check it out on 8bitdo's forums.

Thanks user, just one question:
>Just be aware that it has shoulder buttons similar to the N3DS or the Wii's Classic controller (not pro)
Could you elaborate on why this is bad? I'm not acquainted with the 3DS or the Wii Classic controller.

Got a SNES30, best built 3rd party controller I've ever used.

The two buttons are right next to each other horizontally. You know how every other controller has the shoulder buttons stacked vertically? Yeah it's not like that. Depending on how you hold the controller it may take you a while to get used to it. It's a very solid controller of all the ones I've owned, it doesn't have rumble but hardly any games use rumble anymore these days. Dpad is pretty damn fine for fighters.

How reliable is iOffer? there are two listings for the kit I want, but one is $19 and the other is $21. When I look at the images, they use the exact same pics.

thicc

Nope, Virgin use Movistar network, and that's LTE B2, that is rare on chink phones, but I haven't tried it yet, but it's most-likely that it doens't works with B2 4G.

It works with carriers that use B4 4G (Telcel, AT&T, Iusacell, Nextel)

I don't get why would anyone use other than Telcel, I mean you want your signal to work 24/7, now 7/24.

What happened to the rock zircons im probably gonna pick up some hybrids cause I like v shaped sound but why aren't the zircons on the infographic. What's the meme iem now?

Anyone order fakes off aliexpress then have Aliexpress removed the product page?

What happens to those orders?

You get your shit shipped and then claim it's fake and get your money back.

Or if the package never shipped, you get your money back.

>why aren't the zircons on the infographic
You need to order some new chink glasses.

Thanks.

Looking for a new phone as my Lenovo K3 Note, which also burned me from Lenovo's own bloatware, died and am kinda wondering which would work best for me. I like to play with my mobile phone (Emulate NES/SNES, Hearthstone, Freeciv, Pokemon Go, World of Tanks Blitz) and watch a lot of Netflix/Youtube on it.

Started by looking at Oukitel K6000 Plus but then got looking more into other phones (Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, for example) and got some questions so hope other anons can help.

How's MIUI(8.1 or .2)'s RAM usage?
Any experiences on Elephone or Umi as brands?

In a nutshell: I'm looking at these 5 phones and am kinda on the fence and looking for advice/other models in the price range I might've missed.

Oukitel K6000 Plus 5.5"
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 5.5"
Xiaomi Redmi 4 (Pro) 5.0" (3GB RAM/32GB storage)
Elephone S7 5.5"

Umi C Note 5.5" (it's in lower price range but wondering if this would do the job as well)

I have the 6 GB ram Mi Mix which has 4.5 GB free on first boot with MIUI. Using it over a few days using chat apps and browsing brings it down to 2.8-3 GB and stays like that until I reboot it. I've never got it below 2.8 GB of free ram and I usually have over 100 tabs open in Chrome.

Did you only learn what a comma is today, kiddo?

I quit

Good.

Any cool cheap stuff I should get?

It happened to me twice that I got my money back and still got the product.

If my chinkshit gets here before my japshit I'm going to be pissed. I didn't even get a tracking number for my japshit

How does it work on Windows with emulators? Can it be used over bluetooth on Windows even with reduced functionality?

What mp3player is this and which one should I get?

STOP BUYING ALL THE GOOD QUALITY CHINESE STUFF

这些国产非转基因大豆,正在大连装船运往欧洲,出口供给欧洲人吃。而咱们,继续吃进口的转基因大豆。(拍摄于今天,4月25日)

w-what is this...?

looks like fertilizer

google translate says soybeans

Stop demanding our produce and stealing manufacturers you greedy chink.

open style wallet arrived from Gearbest

there are 3 card slots on either side, and a cash pocket in the middle

m.fasttech.com/p/6935001
Cheapest Orange Pi One?

I just got Turtles in Time. It feels bretty shit and the board rattles around in the shell, but I guess that's what you get when you spend $7 on a chink SNES game.

here it is fully loaded vs my old dollar store wallet fully loaded

even if it doesn't look a lot slimmer it really feels smaller

it's easier to get in and out of my pocket and sometimes I forget I'm carrying it, which never happened with my old bulky wallet

Reliable, make sure to go with a seller that accepts Paypal so that if it doesn't turn up or if its shit you can fall back on their protection.

replaceable scalpel blade pocket knife

claims it is made of titanium (alloy (may have traces of titanium))

Think it's Cayin Spark N5, though I have no idea why someone would pay so much for an mp3 player? looks nice though.

Also cheaper on amazon and other websites than on chinksites.

scale in cm and vs a SD card

there is a magnet in it which is what keeps the blade from just falling open I think, also you can stick it to metal surfaces

this is my EDC now, very small and of course the blade is replaceable and scalpel/hobby blades are sharp as hell

>BEST SNES GAME
you have good taste user

Yes because Sup Forums wouldn't buy it otherwise

Soya beans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈嘎嘎哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈嘎嘎嘎嘎嘎嘎嘎嘎哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈吧哈哈不哈哈啊啊哈哈哈哈哈#日常搞笑榜#

looks kinda neat, but also a bit useless. What do you plan to do with it?

ayy

what amp you using senpai

but does it play well?

It's a really great game, but SunsetRiders is best SNES game.
Yeah, it plays just fine.

what store/seller?

Daily reminder to fuck China.

Competition From China Reduced Innovation in the US
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/03/competition-china-reduced-innovation-us.html

Suicide Surge for White Males Followed Freer U.S.-China Trade
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males

what player?

cayin n5

good, fuck white homos

>Suicide Surge for White Males Followed Freer U.S.-China Trade

WTF!!! I LOVE CHINA NOW

Cayin N5. I got it mostly because it looked cool to me and autismo audiophiles approved of it.
you can get things of similar quality for much cheaper, I just really like the build and feel of this one.

What artist?
Looks like Junji Ito art

>Suicide Surge for White Males Followed Freer U.S.-China Trade

wtf? now I'm doubling my order. I love ali.

Good

Sinder Games
Store is still open luckily

aliexpress.com/store/113561?spm=2114.10010108.100005.1.ZRzbcu

opening boxes, letters, etc

basically what everyone else uses their tactical terrorist hunting assault knives for, but without pretending it's ever going to be used for something more

nigger that is russia

Mayocide now!

shintaro kago

you can buy the book here
hollow-press.net/

Works great in windows over BT, but I can't say how the pro will work because mine doesn't have sticks.

Oh man, the SNES30 looks even better. I don't need sticks, I want it for emulation both on my PC and with my tablet. Did you buy yours from Ali?

fiio mont blanc. the brushed material pleases me.

Anyone has a good BT speakers?

Got mine from best buy before I knew they sold them on aliexpress. Honestly, I'm more surprised best buy had 'em.

Huawei

how can you be fly without cool stuff user

What a qt

I want to lick her feet

what do you think her feet taste like, user?

vanilla and cinnamon

what do you think about buying a MicroSD card from aliexpress? i'm buying a tiny mp3 player (RuiZu X02) for running, and want a 64gb card to put in it so I can have a giant collection in there.

Netac/Mixza are approved

yeah. just order it by sales and get one that looks almost trustworthy, they're not a high chinked item.

Any chink telescopic umbrellas?

I'm in China and buying a phone. Will basically anything newish I buy work in the US? What do I need to look for?

Most chink phones don't work in US. US uses autistic bands that literally no one else uses

>buy 2 sweaters
>1 black and 1 white; Chinese size Large
>arrived today
>try it on
>white feels like its small on length and chest size
>black is the perfect I'm looking for
>compared both sizes.... Chest and length is slightly shorter than the black one

Is it possible to do a partial dispute just for something this trivial?
I mean I could wear it but it'll look small, length wise plus moving my arms and shoulders feels restrictive to as well

Wat do anons? Partial Dispute?

Oh... So how do I tell, I thought you just need GSM to work in the US?

I guess I really need to do more research then.

I run a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 on At&t in Summit County US. Coverage generally sucks here, but I get 4g despite all websites saying I wont

gearbest.com/graphics-video-cards/pp_425773.html
BUY BUY BUY!

Link, I don't trust chink bands unless they start l say "solid link"

Any chink mechanical keyboard with gateron red switches?

Thanks! So that is a Chinese market version? I guess I could buy that one, I have ATT also.

You get solid 4G or is it spotty?

It's spotty, but I really think it's because of my region. I live about as remote as you can get while still getting cell service (depending on provider), but it works terrifically when I'm in metro areas.

ebay.com/itm/282335837101?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
This is the exact device I purchased. It was a little funky when I first got on the network in the sense that I was unable to select the US as a region for time zones and such, but after a day or so it just kinda fixed itself. Technology.

I'm from east europe, does AliExpress deliver to home or a post office?