Blowjob Machine

Sex robots are technology. Finally NEETS can get blowjobs in the comfort of their own basement.

indiegogo.com/projects/arlan-robotics-service-droid-1-0-sex-electric#/

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3flC4-rv5M
youtube.com/watch?v=bPdIZX1drYc
time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all these spare heads

Really hoping for some quality Kryten gags here, mates

No trap version = no buy

I don't need a machine for that. I have your mum :^)

>imagining fat autists awkwardly fucking machines

no thx

u jelly?

Ill be happy when a robot can give me a footjob.

>15 backers
>3k

Virgins are pathetic.

the truth is, I'd take this over a blowjob bot anyday

youtube.com/watch?v=N3flC4-rv5M

Kinda fitting that the currency they're using is gbp

Yeah I bought some real women instead. They are super cheap why the fuck would anyone pay for this piece of crap.

>3365 good boy points raised
>"speeds ranging from a gentle foreplay to a punishing 120 cycles per minute"
All my fucking keks.

bcus aids is real
also billionaires don't want more retarded overentitled millenials anymore so they invest in this shit
libtards pushed their faggotry so hard they're going to make humanity go extinct
i for one welcome our new robot overlords.
>ew you fuck real girls? you want aids or someshit?
>why when you can have a robowife that always listens and never ages!
srsly it's genius. what a hilarious way to go extinct
>all the males are busy fucking robowives so they can't reproduce
>all the females have been fucking plastic benis for so long they don't even notice

>technology and innovation will break up the monopoly that women have over the sex marketplace in your lifetime

I for one am excited.

this looks creepy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=bPdIZX1drYc

>tfw already have bf to give me blowjobs

>libtards pushed their faggotry so hard they're going to make humanity go extinct
Are you really oblivious? Their shilling only affects the civilized world, AKA white people will go extinct. Shitskins in the middle east, Africa, and every other shithole will continue to pop out 10 aids babies every generation per female.

>something mechanical that has more than 0% chance of fucking up
>not fearing for your penis's life

I already made the mistake of buying onaholes and need to figure a way to get rid of it, dissolve it or something.
Same for the packaging, it's creepy as fuck.
I just wanted a quick wank, that basically put me on a weirdo list.

By the way, how do you dissolve silicon and plasticized packaging? Tried bleach, tried lye. Next step is Hydrochloric acid but I'll need to make some meth lab level air evacuation.

>buy onahole
>end up making a lab to get rid of it
Never once, guys, listen to me. Just use your hand or go nofap.

Throw it away?

Throw it away in plastic bag in public trash... not difficult

dumb sesposter

Social anxiety prevents many virgin NEETs from hiring prostitutes.
It is nothing like ordering computer parts.

>Social anxiety prevents many virgin NEETs from hiring prostitutes.

This. Trust me if I wasn't a sperg with social anxiety I would have hired a prostitute long ago. Got the money and the means, but not the nerve.

This

I was like you once, but then I fucking drank some beer and just went for it. It's all scary up until the point where you and the girl are both naked in bed, then you will feel alpha as fuck and go to town.

>Trump gets to be alpha without alcohol

How does he do it bros?

he's probably 14 and still thinks he's weird for masturbating

>10 aids babies
Why it is legal for people with aids to have kids?
And another one - do they really want their kids to suffer that much?

how old were you?

>africans
>caring what's legal

21 (the legal drinking age was 16 at the time).

implying the anxiety wont get worse when you get naked
implying the anxiety wont prevent you from achieving an erection
implying it's not a gift from god to prevent your dumb ass from PAYING to contract some nasty whores diseases

>Designed for discretion
>Implying anyone who owns one of these has guests

This guy gets it. It's essentially only going to be William, Sven and Jennifer (who only had 1.7 kids - or whatever the abysmal replacement rate is in the west) who will be affected and replaced, not Tyrone, Ahmed and Marta who have shat out half a dozen dependants.

whats the chance of the robot hydraulics blocking and it ripping benis off

>nasty whores diseases
In the US maybe, I'm from the Netherlands.
But it's true, I got lucky the anxiety didn't kill my boner or got me to cum to fast.

Don't fret too much though, I've gone through the usual existential crisis most Sup Forums fags go through. Remember though shitskins won't inherit our intelligence and empathy for fellow man, they will inherit our weapons of mass destruction, and they will destroy themselves with them.

Do you have a pay-pal ? in the event if you do you can get an extra 800 a week to your paycheck just working on the laptop for 4 hours every day... go to this site>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>www.jobpost9.com

inb4 the bug was intentional

>The Model 1.0 Service Droid started life as a personal project
Kek

i fail to see the appeal of fucking a mouth

>robot

Its not a blowjob. You can't have sex with a robot. Girls are sluttier than ever, I don't know what fucking level of autism you must have to have never banged a girl.

Are you human?

i'm not qualified to prove that

>I don't know what fucking level of autism you must have to have never banged a girl.
t. chad

Why do these things always have to be freaky uncanny valley shit?

>this thread
Shit. If I had the spare scratch I'd get one for shits and giggles.

I've had my own sex toys for years now

this desu.
when the shitskins take over my homeland in germany I will leave it for 10-20 years, wait for them to destroy themselves and maybe come back, or not, but I do not fear them.
it probably won't even take that many years to destroy themselves

Do you guys wear capes when you venture outdoors? Shitskins are taking over your females because someone has to. This is what you get for being an autismal loser who hates everything that isn't a computing device.

Why should I care about women that go to locations where they get raped?

I'm not gonna try to save anyone who posts #RefugeesWelcome on their Facebook wall

There are no shitskins in my village and when they finally come here I will leave germany and wait for the shitskins to destroy themselves

So you're saying you can't have sex with animals or plants either?

pretty sure he means it's not "sex" unless it's with another human, which is fair enough
you still call someone who fucks only their hand a virgin, do you not?

Far prior to this, I can't even understand people who use fleshlights. How desperately important does masturbation have to be to you to buy tools to assist with it?

>What helped drive me on was after the incredible results of the first prototypes, I read a statistic online that up to 1 out of 3 males below the age of 30 have never had a physical relationship with a partner.
Must have read that here on Sup Forums.

ask all the women with vibrators and dildos

kek

Onaholes are much better and a lot cheaper than goy approved fleshlights. For such a low price I don't mind spicing up my fap every now and then.

open source

There's no completely solid statistics but every study that's broached the topic has demonstrated that people in their 20s today have sex less often with fewer partners than their parents and grandparents did when they were in their 20s

time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/

>Fully automated juicer
>Can do same job with hands, saving around $400
>Company is a laughing stock

>Fully automated fleshlight
>Can do same job with hands, saving around £400
>Company expects to be different

When the Ghost In the Shell-2 Geisha Bots become a thing, then it'll be different. Otherwise, it's just an over-engineered wank.

> now you can have Sadako give you a blowjob
Nice

That's the entire premise for this movie.

>nothing to do vs things to do
>50+% divorce rate and draconian child support and divorce laws
>STDs everywhere
I wonder why people aren't trying to stick their dicks everywhere.

People dont spend most of their lives trying to get juice tho.

/thread

I think it's because modern culture has been driven by women for decades and women don't have personalities that extend beyond mindless consumerism and sex.