Q Acoustics 3020

DALI Zensor 1, 5, 7, vokal and Sub-E12 F

audioengine a2
had them for years now

i have the black model though

>2 inch """"""woofers""""""

(3)M&K S-100B
(2)M&K SS-150

A pair of KEF Q100s, I'm going to get a pair of Ls50s later at some point when they go on sale for $1000 again.

Finally an audio thread.

I've got an odd shaped room that's filled with Tv's(3 CRT's, 2 LCD's) and some game consoles.

I'm looking for a pair of speakers that won't break the bank and that don't need to be put in an optimal position to have good sound(not even sure this is possible). I really like the aesthetic of 90's all in one stereo systems but most if not all of them are broken by now.

I don't have a receiver(pls no hate) but I have a switch for my crt which I'll probably end up running the speakers into because the TV's speakers aren't thaaaat great.

Any suggestion? I know y'all will tell me to get a receiver but it's just so difficult to find one and justify one with what I already have

Why cant you just get a receiver or an amp, without such things are you limited to just powered speakers.

Fine recommend me a really good cheap amp. I think a receiver would be overkill since I already have a switch that takes in audio and video and spits it back out wherever I want.

It isnt about your switch, its about powering the speakers and unless your crt switch can do that then you are shit out of luck with anything other than powered speakers.

No it most certainly cannot do that I'm sure of it. So please actually recommend me something in specific.

SMSL SA series

What is your budget and requirements for inputs/outputs?

Do you just want a stereo system or do you also want a sub?

Are you adverse to powered speakers depending on budget?

Budget anything under $100 and output really all it needs to have is an RCA L&R and I'd be set to run that into my switch.

ideally just two speakers of a decent size that can give me some oompf. My CRT is. 36 inch so I'm normally a good distance away from it. I have a pretty decent sound bar(pls no h8) that has its own sub.

I really don't give a fuck as long as I get mid to good quality audio for my GameCube/ps2/Wii/Xbox/antenna TV. I don't want to use my tv speakers as I suspect they're already partially blown out.

Also whatever speakers suggested keep in mind that I wouldn't want them magnetizing my CRT. Then again I won't be sitting the speakers on top of it

>not having two active 1000watt pa speakers in your room
>are you even trying to ruin your ears listening to dutch godtier djs?
>are you even trying to amaze your whole neighbourhood with the The Final Cut album?
>get on my level

kef, mordaunt-short, misssion, goodmans, wharfedale, b&w, chartwell
elac, grundig
philips, akai, marantz, scythe, jvc
jbl, cambridge soundworks, eltax, realistic

Most are old and budget models though. And I don't care much about source or amps. Do have some treatment in my room and use stands.

>he fell for the audio meme

just read the music sheets

I'm thinking of getting Elac Debut B6 pair to my main setup for movies and games. Any other good options for $300 - $400 range?

Elac unifi, Dali zensors, and some cheaper KEFs are all in that price range as well.

Realistic Minimus 7s, true classics. Picked up the set at goodwill for $12. Some kind of fucking Sony 9 inch sub too, can't remember the model number.

This

Why would i want my precious earholes full of the compressed rarified jew?

Micca MB42x

I have the Minimus 77s, which have a slightly larger woofer if I recall correctly. They are really nice sounding speakers. I paid significantly more for mine though.

lsr305, kef q100. They both have really good and non fussy tweeters

How do you like them? I've heard a lot of mixed things about them, especially their low end

I use this Kicker iPod dock I took from my mom, it sounds surprisingly good.

I like them, but these are my first real speakers and I was previously using the speakers built into my monitor, so I can't really compare them to anything.

Genelec 8040, 12" b&w subwoofer

Would buy again

This is lile from 2006, using non-stop

Tandberg Fasset. Thirty years old. They sound great for their small size.

>tfw coulda bought a set of colossal JBLs salvaged from an old movie theatre for dirt cheap

I kick myself every day

yamaha HS8 monitors and HS8S sub