Hey brazilians. I just want to know the rest of the story about the gang rape

Hey brazilians. I just want to know the rest of the story about the gang rape.
The girl is alive ? All men are in jails now ? What's the details ?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1570383/Girl-raped-by-male-cellmates-in-Brazilian-jail.html
55chan.org//
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>going to jail for rape in brazil

ayy

>ESTAMOS TODAS SANGRANDO

Not as bad as the raped girl.

The girl is alive, but we don't know the extent of the damage.

The suspects were liberated as police is still investigating whether it was rape or not.

All the rapists have been burned alive, behead and killed.
The girl has been promoted to minister of feminism of Brazil.

The girl was had agreed to do a gangbang with 15 men, but them she got drugged. The rumour is that gang members are going after the guys and four were killed already. If i was one of them i would be heading to Paraguai by now 2bh.

the fuck are somebodies so suprised Bralizia is Western India

Source for the 4 ?

Check this one out:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1570383/Girl-raped-by-male-cellmates-in-Brazilian-jail.html

>the girl is alive

Yes, she is just fine.

>all men are in jails now
Probably not.

>what's the details?

It probably wasn't a rape. There are several indications that she actually was exchanging sex for drugs.

>It probably wasn't a rape. There are several indications that she actually was exchanging sex for drugs.

there are audios of her asking the guys to bring more guys to be fucked.

but they will still say she was high so it was rape regardless.

I bet the guys will be convicted anyway because the feminists want their heads and the case was transfered to a feminazi judge.

They were favelado outlaws, who cares?

the case is obviously a political battle at this point. it's not about the slut or the favelados anymore.

They claim to be her

this is her, and this is a rifle of the brazilian army stolen by the drug lords.

>this is a rifle of the brazilian army stolen by the drug lords.

This is a rifle of the Brazilian sold by the military to the drug lords.*

There are rumors that she dated several traffickers

I got to agree to the feminists that just because she dated drug dealers it doesn't make her less susceptible to rape. this has nothing to do with it. the thing is that it doesn't look like it was rape and they want it to be considered rape regardless of the evidence. that pisses me off.

Then why shy cried and said per favor in the video ?

Isn't her the girl the girl that Brazilians poster used as a proof that South Brazil is germanic?

I only saw the one she is sleeping.

No. It's this one.

how did the car got there

>Then why shy cried and said per favor in the video ?
She didn't, she was sleeping. Let's wait for the result of the criminal blood/body test
Was it rape? I don't really care.
She was involved with drug dealers and as the media said there was a second video where she is enjoying a menáge a trois, all happy and shit
I want the facts to be investigated but she doesn't have my sympathy

You only need a single plank to cross the car. The ditch isn't too deep.

just because she was enjoying a threesome in another case it doesnt exclude her from the possibility of being raped lad. I think it wasn't rape because there is no evidence that point to it. but having sex with 30 dudes, being asleep and being filmed, having a gaping asshole are not evidences for rape either.

what is this blood test about?

In a few hours she will participate in an interview on the largest broadcaster in the country

Yes but I saw the whole vid, she screams and you can hear per favor

>all this garbage

why. there are plenty of third worlds which know not to literally shit beside where you sleep, why can a second world country not do this?

Okay, make a thread in /news/ or Sup Forums about it, get the mods to sticky and translate what she's saying.

>You only need a single plank to cross the car.
I don't understand. do you put only one tire on the plank? doesn't it fuck the front part of the car?

There's no 'whole video', imbecile

>what is this blood test about?
To see if they gave her any sleeping pill.

who gives a shit about favelados anyway ?

>He insulting me because I said I saw the whole video

Really ? So you think I'm lying ? I saw two video of her, one sleeping, the other where she screams. Same girl

tsc tsc

Quando?

Vai passar no Fantástico, após o Domingão do Faustãohue

If you give it a little speed you can get the front wheel mostly across before it starts to drop, then let the shocks handle it. If the front wheel's across you can do the same with the back.
The trick is not to take it slow.

>why can a second world country not do this?
Brazil was not an USSR ally during the cold war

Vai ser ao vivo? Ou gravado?

Provavelmente gravado

cool. that might save my life someday.

>one sleeping, the other where she screams.
I saw the webm of the sleeping part, no one could find a link to the screaming video though.

I saw the other webm in the brazilian Sup Forums. There was a thread on b about this stoyy and a guy linked brazilian Sup Forums with the other video

If you didn't wipe your history, could you find the other link?

sorry to bother you

It was friday night, I don't have anymore in my cookies.
Go to the brazilian Sup Forums and ask for this, I thinsk they speak english

55chan.org//

She's underage, it's illegal to share that kind of thing you perv

>drug dealer whore do sex with like 30 men
>she is 16yo
>negroes share a video of her naked
>"RAPEEEEEEEEEEE"
>feminazis go nuts and now every man is a rapist by definition

I really don't care about the drug-dealer negroes, but I am pissed off with this "rape culture bullshit".

They are talking about the case right now on TV

>dindunuffin

They want bad boys, until shit gets real.

>em um relacionamento sério com a boca inteira
>in a serious relationship with all the drug-dealers

Not that it matters to feminazis

>PELO FIM DA CULTU RADOES TUPRO

It was just the brazilian Sup Forums mainsite

That's a G3.

Filthy faggot btw to call me perv. Son of a whore, bitchy dog.

She's a whore and she did because she wanted it. No one here but faminists and media cres about it anymore.

They're talking about it now on TV.

DO NOT trust one single word the media says about this case. Feminists have latched on to it with all their might and it has become 100% politics. They're using it to promote their "Rape Culture" bogus theory.

Simply put: It wasn't rape. At all. She's lying to avoid the shame of being "that slut who fucked 30 dudes at once". Not that it's working; she is now known as the Greatest Slut in Brazil. At 16 years old, no less. What an accomplishment.

She's under protection of the state; favelados have already sent her death threats, and will most likely go through with them once the media and police attention fades out. Nobody has been arrested, nor will be. If she takes the lie far enough, there will be a trial and her whoredom will be exposed on live national TV. Then they kill her. Or maybe she'll kill herself. In any case, she's done.

Who could have thought the actions of one braindead tramp could influence a country this much? This will be both the lowest and highest point of her life. Even if she somehow survives both the shame and the wrath of drug-dealers, she'll never get this much attention again.

OP, all u listen about our place in your mídia it's 90% fkng lies. Otherwise, our local mídia is whorst, belive in me, we have Tons of sheet on tv, fb, rádio, etc.

SBT is making a god-tier coverage, she dropped her noodles all over the place while describing her nonsensical fantasy.

>ESTAMOS TODAS SANGRANDO
At least once per month, yeh