Why does everyone hate our candy?

Why does everyone hate our candy?

I really hate the bar but I like hershey´s kisses for some reason.

It tastes like shit famalam

I like hersheys to be honest, oreos are good oto.

lucky charms was overrated though, the way Americans talk about it I expected the marshmallows to be like a beautiful religious experience, it was just standard sweet breakfast cereal.

>puke in chocolate
>defend it
You truly cannot make this up.

American chocolate is bitter. They basically add something to it to make it taste like vomit.

Source: BBC, QI, Stephen Fry

I've been used to not eating puke chocolate

>Candy
I will never get over it.

>Hershey's developed a process that allowed them to use less-than-fresh milk. It's a trade secret what the process is, but it resulted in butyric acid being created, which gave Hershey's its (unique at the time) flavour.

Disgusting desu.

This.

>let's produce a shitty cheap chocolate and say that's a good one

I going to have to agree with europeans. The quality is bad and it is too oily and sugary. Yes, even chocolate can be too sweet. It is basically a sugar bar instead of chocolate. Though the white chocolate chip hershey bar is good.

Wait...

Euros don't like Hershey bars?

B- But why?

>The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially caca lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, which stabilizes the milk from further fermentation. This flavor gives the product a particular sour, "tangy" taste, to which the US public has come to associate with the taste of chocolate, to the point that other manufacturers often add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[1]

>Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit.[8]

Because it literally, unironically, objectively tastes like puke.

We have taste.

>to which the US public has come to associate with the taste of chocolate, to the point that other manufacturers often add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.

I've eaten a Hershey bar and it tasted like puke seriously.

Because we have Cadbury's

Hershey's dark choc is pretty good actually. I despise the white choc, though. It's just way too sweet.

Can't talk much about american candy in general.
But I do know that our own chocolate is superior.

candy sucks
sugar sucks

>americans eat chocolate made with spoiled milk

I've never tried it. I've read that there's puke-aroma in there though.

This is true.
We even improved Oreo

success breeds jealousy

150+ years since America invented modern chocolate and you can't name a single brand of eurasian chocolate

>that decayed tooth

it has the butyric taste that European butter has

What would chocolate be without salty licorice filling?

it's good for you that you think American chocolate is excellent. My country makes plasticy, black shit cakes, so if I ever become a genetic dead end like you, I wouldn't have anything to hold on to or pretend to be part of.

>those teeth
Yikes

This is why Finland is not allowed to rule the world.

When I was in Norway I basically lived off that stuff. The bubbly kind that would melt in your mouth was the best. Norge candy is bretty good desu.

Holy shit I just noticed that.

Apparently the picture is from an article about candy eating and tooth decay

Long live meme-soldiers.

I can't say anything good about it.

We the fuck is that royal guard sitting on a bench in what looks the palace park, flirting with a woman in his parade uniform?

As a sergeant who have previously been serving in the HMKG I'm severely triggered and want to find this little shit.

Stratos and this is god-tier indeed.

Once you've tried Cadbury you can't really eat anything else

is this from this years performance?

Absolutely disgraceful.

We have that one too.

Oh my god noooo.

We are making these now, is that american candy ?

Is the licorice liquid or firm?
Because liquid licorice is the worst, while firm licorice is the best.

Yep, poor guy messed up and embarrassed himself on live TV.

Because it tastes like shit

superior

Probably my favorite American chocolate company

Nestlè chocolate tastes bad though.

Cadbury is fucking shit

Hell yeah

This is even better.

Drumroll

Cant believe a fake cheese company was allowed to buy one of the worlds greatest brands.

When were you in Norway?

Because ours is better

Yeah, I was sitting near the Palace watching them change guard. After this guy got off duty and they marched back to their little shack this guy come out to chat up his gf. Thought it was odd so I snapped a picture, thought he would at least take his hat off first.

That's the one, Shit's so cash.

outta my way, plebs

They are just tsundere about it.

Yes, it's a chocolate.

about 2 years ago. I spent 2 days in Oslo on my way to Bergen. Ill be back this summer.

>thought he would at least take his hat off first.
No that would be an even worse offence since a soldiers head should always be covered outside in the open.
It's something that has its roots from Christianity.

Of course it's not that strict in combat zones.

Too bad, I would've loved to make his life miserable for the reminder of his conscription.

They should give you guys less gay hats then.

Changing the fundamental design of the traditional parade uniform is bad, mixing parts from other uniforms are even worse.

Also the hats have a funny side effect in the rain