Hating on florida

>hating on florida

I don't understand this meme at all tbqh. Florida is a great state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Florida is latin american

Only Miami, unless French Canadians are counted as Latin American.

Whenever something weirdly fucked up happens in the US, there is a 90% chance it happend in Florida

>negros
>latinos
>great

Too many spics and niggers
t. Floridian

>North is southern rednecks
>middle is tourists
>South is cubans

It's alright, too many Latinos here.

t. Latino living in Miami

White guy born and raised in Ft. Lauderdale, ask me anything.

>cubans
>niggers
wew lad

So in other words
>North has good people
>Middle is the main economic center
>South is worthless spic land

benis

haven't been in like six years, only reason i've been was to visit family who live in this area
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

Cubans are Pureto Ricans are bro tier. If you disagree, your'e a butthurt mexican or chink

i only hate it because of esposito

did sum1 say florida

>unironically being a redneck

haha literally lmoaing at your life

It's underrated for sure but it's still not a great state.

The only reason you see so many weird crimes from Florida is because they are one of the only states that are allowed to report crimes like that.

That's why the "florida man" meme was created

What are the absolute greatest states in the USA? Is not like I plan to live there or anything... I-I-I swear. I was only wondering.

None, they're all shit

Nice try mexico, no way in hell I'm going to tell you that

Plus you would have to list the criteria that is important to you, there is someplace for everybody in the USA

I really have no idea how that damn frog became so prevalent on this site. He had such humble beginnings and now he's even found his way into shit unique to florida.

So long as it's not georgia, the carolinas, alabama or west virginia, you're golden.

would you say this one is rare

California, Texas, Florida, New York, Washington, Virginia

Honorable mention to Oregon, Massachusetts, Vermont

Florida is America's secret shame.

No it isn't.
Check most fuck up stories. There is an equal change that it comes from florida. Florida hating has become such a meme that News articles put it right in the fucking title
>FLORIDA MAN/WOMEN does ....

The same thing isn't done with other states. For example, the Gorilla that just got killed for that irresponsible bitch of a mother, that happened in Ohio. I bet nobody gives a fuck that it happened in Ohio.

Trump isn't from florida (he does have a house in florida) but if he was, I bet everyone would be talking shit. Neither is Hillary. Fucking Sarah palin is Alaskan, but again. Nobody cares.

Most of the shootings against black, not in florida, But when they do happen in Florida, all the reddit shit is quick to point out that it happened in Florida.

>Mississippi
>Tennessee
>Lousiana
There is worst states, but whatever dude. Buy into the memes.

Funny thing is, you probably will move or visit Florida at some point in your life.

Keep hating, but we still growing from all those hateful northerners moving south.

Florida is Australia for beginners.

>tfw you're afraid of insulting Floridian posters because you're afraid you'll end up in a headline like "Florida Man Extradited For Murdering Kiwi That Insulted Florida"

>Extradited
>US-->Kiwiland
Keep dreaming.

why though?

Because "Florida Man/Woman does [crazy thing]." That's literally it.

South Carolina literally started the Chain of secessions that led to the Civil war, and everyone if fine with it.

Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, South Dakota, West Virginia, and many others are literal shitholes that depend almost entirely on Federal Money, but I guess Florida is still worse because of the FLorida man meme.

A lot of butthurt in this thread.

I think i may have fucked up my flag guys

it spawned flo rida no forgiveness

Why the fuck do you have two?

I wish I was born in Florida ;_;

>panhandle
>Good people
lel, it's notoriously the shittiest part of Florida, full of blacks and meth users.

Also, middle = Gainesville. which is mostly university students

>florida thread
>someone always bitching about cubans

Why is this? I'm an anglo from south florida and I've never had anything against cubans or heard anybody refer to as the cuban population as a negative feature of south florida. The influx of caribbean culture is what makes south florida unique from central and the panhandle. Why is it that whenever I talk about being from south florida either online or in real life, somebody always goes "Ugh, cubans amirite?" Cubans are fine. They make great food, work hard, actually like America because their parents risked life and limb to get here, and without them, south florida would be a cultureless hellhole like Orlando.
Haitians on the other hand...

Where else but Miami can you find Latinas like this all over the place? Too bad they all seem to have no interest in Anglo men, and since I do not speak Spanish I was basically an outsider.

Theres to many eastern europeans and french canadians here in the summer.

why don't you?

I know four people who moved to Miami.

Are they rich?

Only one guy is really rich. A married couple makes decent money on their little business, a girl studies (dates a Ukrainin guy she met there, no idea how well does he make).

There's alot of Ukrainians here, why do so many of them look asian?

I don't know. Maybe some kind of Tatars.

Lots if illegal alien Soviets in northern Miami. They will date you for the green card and stability. Since there are not enough Euro Latina girls to go around the Soviet women are popular with the Latin men in Miami proper, also see them with black American guys.