Why are you forigners so good at English...

Why are you forigners so good at English? You guys are not even native speakers and can read and write just as good as Americans. How do you guys get so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h2IsxL6qsz
media.msu.ru/?cat=251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shitposting makes perfect

it is baby tier language
doesn't even have acentos or gender nouns
~ ç ^ ´ `

I've got aids

>tfw no special snowflake language

I studied it at school and I shitpost everyday all day

useing intternet have got me gooder in English

I'm not

This

Shut up chink

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

this

Shouldn't it be "as well as" and not "as good as"?

you're waifu a shit

he did it on purpose , Finnish has the best skills at speaking English on the Sup Forums overall.

We are ameriboos.

I used to be into chinese cartoons and back then polish translations weren't as easily available.

English is a baby tier language and it has a shit ton of romance words. Thank god polish is not the lingua franca.

I know english better than portuguese.

Well, we start learning English in third grade + people learn the language from video games etc. It's also a fairly easy language unless you aim to master it, then it becomes a pain in the ass due to all the irregularities.

Be nice we're an autistic people

We're all Americans using proxies to roleplay as other nations.

You'll get more gooder with practices.

>mfw there is 4 ways of writting "why" in portuguese
>each one of them have a specific use
NOT FAIR.

>tfw got decent reading and writing skills
>still can't say anything else than "BUY P90 AND RUSH B STUPID AMERICANO BLYAT"

We get inspired by your inspirational freedoms. Keep on rocking. USA USA USA USA

Because it is an easy language and easy to find sources for it too.

>people who speak english on Sup Forums sometimes speak another language in their daily lives
>sometimes they never use english at all in the daily lives

>Start learning English in 3rd grade
>Every single media of relevance is in English
>Why you so good mane?

lyl

>gooder
Why isn't this an actual word? I'm going to start saying it on a regular basis

>>Every single media of relevance is in English
Such is life in little nations

>the last time I used english in real life was in 2014 when I gave directions to a paki tourist

>some of these people are actual cute girls

>they never use english at all in the daily lives
This.

>Says the Slav while wearing Adidas from the 80s, drinking 5 ruble vodka

>You guys are not even native speakers and can read and write just as good as Americans
Don't insult them user

>There are "people" on Sup Forums who speak British English

Because the internet is full of people I want to insult and it would be hard to learn a different language every time I wanted to call somebody a nigger.

Also the internet.

And science.

But mostly it's being to lazy to download subs for the tv rips I leeched from dc++ back in the days. Pop cultural hedgemony you fucking burgergobblers.

>wearing Adidas from the 80s
B-but I wear a modern one.

>drinking 5 ruble vodka
Lol, this would be a dream (and the end of nation in a few months)

>ask an american for directions to the nearest pharmacy
>he tells me it's "one and three quarter miles" away instead of "a mile and three quarters" away

I read and write English on a daily basis, but I actually need to speak it like three times a year. Nevertheless, I still have a fairly proficient pronunciation

At least we are not totally cucked by America, have our own media, movies, TV shows, serials, books, social network, search engine ect.

So when dirty non-Anglos learn English in school, do they learn beautiful glorious British English or pig disgusting American """""English"""""

Behead those who spell colour without a U.

It really isn't difficult to acquire a second language when you're taught it in school from a young age and when there's plenty of media available in that language.

English is extremely ubiquitous. I grew up with English video games, English TV-shows and of course the internet.

To me it doesn't even feel like a foreign language. It feels like a second language that I grew up with, but although I grew up with it and speak it fluently I don't feel like I can speak it like a native. I have an accent and I'll never sound like a native speaker because I basically never speak English irl.

Get a load of this wanker, pretending he's not american

>dere be niggaz on Sup Forums who dont be speakin dat ebonics

baka

Such is life pretty much everywhere. There are no good Russian, French or German movies and tv-shows. All the good ones come from the UK and the US. And in some rare cases from East Asia.

execrable/10

They teach us British English, albeit I would say that most people still adapt some sort of American accent. Whenever I hear a non-Brit trying to imitate British accent, I want to bash his head with a brick.

>can read and write just as good as Americans

t. - awn
(pronounced DASHAWN 'cause the dash don't be silent)

I have never heard a finn do anything but butcher a foreign language. I'm actually doubting you make sense when speaking your own fucking ugurian bastardisation.

We play a lot of vidya. There are few games that are translated in portuguese, also here in Brazil our movie dubs always removes curse words so almost everyone hates dubbed movies.

I think they teach British English in all of Europe, but American English in Latin America.

>miles
Should've beheaded him on the spot.

Almost the entire population of Canada is located near the US border and your accents generally sound very much like general American.

Why are you trying so hard to be different?

swede be aggressive

wow, rude

>There are no good Russian, French or German movies and tv-shows.
I'm sure you just don't know about them. They may have not translation/dubbing so you will never understand them.
French films are a thing. They have their own style. Thank's to French government who supports French culture.
>Such is life pretty much everywhere
No. At least here we have all films dubbed + many Russian films and tv-shows. So nobody needs English to watch it.

Videogames and the internet, the only reason I know English.

> we play a lot of vidya

We know, and commend you for the noble effort on shitting on american gaming experiences. You are the polaks of the Americas, and I salute you.

>there are Canadian flags on Sup Forums with French accents

Both. We are taught that those are the two main standards, and that we ought to follow one of them consistently. Most opt for the American orthography, though.

>i don't see it, thus it doesn't exist

You really think no good media exists out of the English language? Only English is good due to the god-given skillz of the Anglo people?

>other countries still haven't switched to speaking American

Many Finns do have a rather rough-sounding pronunciation, since our language is so far from many other European languages. Nowadays, it's more common to hear good speakers among us too. But there's no refuting that we are Europe's cream in writing English: we already have the hardest exams.

Are you just bad with pronunciations?
Can you post vocaroo of you saving that and trying to say "Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane", "It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is out plan", or nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask"?

I see what he's getting at. I'm in the process of learning German and I feel like I really need to dig in order to find anything worthwhile media that I can consume (music, TV-series, films, etc.) It requires an effort. If I didn't try to look for them explicitly I'd never know about them.

English on the other hand is there whether I like it or not. It's actually difficult to avoid English. That's how ubiquitous it is.

I think it's kind of sad that English media dominates the world so much.

>Why are you trying so hard to be different?
You just summed up Canada's entire miserable history.

I speak French and German. I've put an obscene amount of effort into finding good entertainment in those languages. There is some good French music. But the movies and tv-shows are invariably atrocious. (There are actually a few exceptions. But good French and German movies only come around two or three times a decade, whereas Americans release great stuff every year.)

Dubbing movies is a great way to ruin them. The fact that you seem to think that it's a good thing means that your opinions on the matter should be ignored.

We are actually tropical russians blyat.

Autism

Welche deutschen Filme empfiehlst du? Ich hab schon der Untergang gesehen. Es gibt ja andere aber die sehen nicht so interessant aus.

Ich kann auch keine deutsche Musik finden, die ich wirklich mag.

Ist es einfacher, gute französische Filme zu finden?

Pronunciation + some speech disorders.
vocaroo.com/i/s1h2IsxL6qsz

Neither of those is hard. Stop pretending Portuguese is hard when we don't even use all available conjugations and less than half of the actual pronouns.

We speak British English we just have American accents.

If an average American can do something, anyone can.

Get a load of fucking buddy over here, I'll fuckin bash ya right in the dome there goof.

>be me as a kid
>play neopets
>notice color is spelled with a U
>strange
>go get crayon box
>says color
>alternate between color and colour for a few years because I didn't know which one was right.
>later on down the line google neopets
>created by a brit

That fucked me up on the word color a good bit tbqh. Also Runescape fucked young me up on floor levels. Damn british vidyagames.

Just because you spell color with a U does NOT make you British,silly goof.
You're just watered down Americans.

>Mom, are you going to my football game after you drop Jeffrey off at soccer practice?
>I'll have a quarter pounder, medium fries, and a cookie to go

I can read and listen to english speakers and understand majority of it but im clueless when grammar is concerned and i have small vocabulary.

There are some good French series: Braquo, Engrenages, Kaboul Kitchen, Un village français, etc.

Also dubbing is an art.

Looks like you have no idea how to make English sounds. Here is the link maybe useful for you:
media.msu.ru/?cat=251
I attended this course this autumn, it was bretty helpful for me.

And you're a Russian who just doesn't know it yet.

Fair enough.

Slovakia is Slovenia's inferior cousin

Britbongs use miles to.

We are taught british english in school but most people end up speaking american english because the vast majority of english we hear (music, movies, tv-series etc) is american english.

Pretty much. American media is just way more prevalent so this general intonation end up sounding more natural.
Compounded by the fact that foreign English teachers at schools are not really a thing here and as such are suffering the very same effects (and have usually only been to the UK for a few months). It's British English in writing only for most of them.
Why would I not be in favo r of cutting unnecessary baggage that doesn't even affect pronunciation?
Imagine how disappointed I was as a child when I learned colour doesn't sound French!

> Dubbing movies
Fucking retard, movies should always be watched in their original language.

It should be American English so that no more children have to endure that horrible fake British accent English teachers have.

Italian in disguise pls

>it's better to understand nothing than watch a dubbed movie
retardation as it is

that's retarded

>Steven Seagal movies should be watched in English to retain 100% of the artistic quality

>as good as Americans
>so good

The basis is British English but we're taught the differences.

SVENSKJÄVLAR

I've had stuff like this happen to me, I always spelled color with a u and gray with an e. Never knew why... must have picked it up as a kid somewhere.

Because it's our language, there are 3 times as much of us as there are of you.