What cheapo keyboard do you faggots use?

What cheapo keyboard do you faggots use?

I've been using this Dell for years and it finally died. It is no longer in production and I don't want to deal with a 3rd party. I hate new keyboards because of how 'low' the keys are. Recommendation?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/New-Dell-USB-Wired-104-Key-Standard-Keyboard-Model-Sk-8115-ac-/322474796836
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Logitech K120, it just werks

I bought that for my dad and I hate it. It feels cramped compared to the board I'm used to with weird wide keys and not enough tactile response when you hit a key.

Op Pic related

Best non-mechanical KB I've ever owned

I also use a Logitech K120 and it's pretty good. My only problem is its size. My table is kinda small and I'm looking for a more compact keyboard.

Lenovo Preferred Pro

literally all you need nigga

IBM MODEL M

Cheap enough to be considered 'cheap'

I've used this before and it's really nice. The only issue I had with this thing is the key travel. My fingers get tired when I type long documents.

>My fingers get tired when I type long documents.

God dam it, looking at the alternatives online makes me mourn the death of my Dell all the more. This isn't fair, I don't like any of these, rEEEEEEEEEEeeEEEe

>blue enter key

>Used (2) from $172.38 + $6.99 shipping

D-don't you like me user-kun?

then stop being such a turbo faggot and pick up a new one, it's not like they're super rare

That's what a whore looks like. Modern keyboard design makes me sick, this obsession with less is more has made people actually desire uncomfortable garbage.

I'm pretty sure it hasn't been updated since the IBM days (apart from the Lenovo logo) since the USB ID on mine still says IBM Netvista USB keyboard

A Logitech that I don't even know the model. It's really fucked, with cracks and broken parts. The esc "socket" is broken by the half, pressing it is tricky

I guess it will come down to that, but the idea of using another man's used keyboard makes me sick. The thought that there will almost certainly be another's jizz particulate matter making contact with me everytime I hit a key...I can't handle that thought.

ebay.com/itm/New-Dell-USB-Wired-104-Key-Standard-Keyboard-Model-Sk-8115-ac-/322474796836

consider suicide

If you want high keys, just buy K120, you can't go wrong, its reliable, it'll last you long time

currently using this one
i don't like it, frankly

I promise I will consider it.

It never occurred to me to consult ebay, I didn't realize people still did that. Thanks user.

If you want that particular keyboard just talk to any IT guy. We have closets full of those now that everyone wants mechanicals.

Sidewinder X4. Come at me.

the cheapest membrane with no key rollover

You can get chink mech for the same price.