What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/quick-javascript-switcher/geddoclleiomckbhadiaipdggiiccfje
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

him being a jew

install anti adblock killer

I'd tell the owner to get a job, but i think it would be folly since his parents have been doing that for years already.

Use Noscript, you fucking dolt.

Is there a list for uBlock or is it extra?

uBlock + Reek's +

blockadblock.com^$inline-script
blockadblock.com###babasbmsgx

on custom filters.

thanks

Wow this is dumb an horribly ineffective.

Just turn javascript off on pages that do that.

what is the name of that extension

Quick Javascript Switcher

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/quick-javascript-switcher/geddoclleiomckbhadiaipdggiiccfje

I thank you, user!

>chrome

i'm used to chrome and i don't see much reason to switch

>don't see much reason to switch
Literally botnet

but it works well and i'm very used to it
i did made changes to the software i use recently to have free open source software where it made sense, like switching from cracked winrar to 7zip and xchat to hexchat
but changing navigator is very different, i did try to switch to chromium recently but even after i tried very hard for 40 ~ 50 minutes to get the proprietary codecs that chrome has i just couldn't get it to work
that, and the annoying "wow u dont have api code!!!" that was very annoying. Meanwhile chrome just works out of the box

i could try firefox but i like the chrome design much more

>don't use chrome because muh privacy
>use google services anyways, including android
there's no escaping google anymore, and this is from someone who used firefox/pale moon and recently switched to unchromium, there's literally no reason to use ungoogled chromium because you'll eventually use google services anyway, and I wasted a whole day to set this shit up

>duckduckgo
>blackberry
This is not the board for you

>>chrome
What makes you think it's Chrome? It's not.

This is not me

>This is not me
he didn't quote only you user

This is not me

You need TWO uBlock Origins to combat anti-adblockers

>(((duckduckgo)))
>not botnet
pick one and then lurk a bit more

cucked status: achieved

What the hell else are you suppose to use?

startpage, same results as google but with privacy, much slower tho

Thank You as well, user!

Apparently duckduckgo is "botnet" because it's owned by a Jew.
>Sup Forums. Go figure.

>Disable ad-blocker
>Malicious pop up every time a link or search box is clicked

>blackberry
>letting everything you type and do be routed through RIM servers

I checked the box but didn't install the script and it seems to be working.

yes, and not the fact that they sell your data, fuck off, retard

Does blackberry really do that?

yes it's the reason I got rid of mine

What happened?

The owner of this website (archived.moe) has banned your IP

Even the old ones?
I guess I could turn off data 99% of the time.

Did you evade the adblocker blocker?
Post screenshot.

Doesn't archive.moe have malware ads? Pretty shitty of them to use an adblock blocker.

Are there really people stupid enough to use an ad blocker that's not the hosts file?

Doesn't hosts file have worst performance?

Yes. It doesn't only have to block browser, but it has to block regular system applications. Takes more RAM and CPU compared to just an extension. Plus you can just turn on/off the extension or customize it as you wish, while hosts file is annoying.

>Takes more RAM and CPU compared to just an extension
Are you stupid or just trolling? All the hosts file does is map a hostname to an IP. Pointing doubleclick.net to 127.0.0.1 isn't going to consume any resources.

>shit archive wants to make money off shitposts
Don't use shitty archive sites.

>needing an extension for a feature a browser already has

Where is the javascript toggle on chromium?

Install uBO w/ uBO Extra, go into uBO's 3rd party lists and check Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek.
Now install Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey and get the Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek script for it.

If you don't feel like doing anything of that then just install uMatrix or disable Javascript.

Settings > Advanced > Site Settings > JavaScript > Allow/Block

LMAO

You got BLOCKED

>literally blocks your path

The extension is superior. You can toggle it at any time for any site without digging through menus.

No you fucking retards
>click the pad lock or page icon
>disable javascript from there
You can also disable other crap.

The icon is left to the url if you guys are too stupid to find that as well.

>blackberry
>letting everything you type and do be routed through RIM servers
the fuck else are they going to do? that's how it works. imessage does the same shit.

If it's a site you 'trust' then just visit it in a dedicated browser without adblock. It's really no big deal is it? I've got midori for stuff like that and Sup Forums and a bunch of other browsers for various things.

To answer your original question, It's kind of like a popup and a logical next step in the story of crazy ad marketing and out of control 3rd (4th, 5th, 6000th party) party bullshit and trying to make the best out of a situation that is probably not even legal when you get down to it but we're not likely to get any kind of leglislation that could deal with it any time soon. Like 8 years or so until the rural areas need more social services and decide to concede to allowing gay marriage and gender non-specific bathrooms or transgender bathrooms.

Why would browsing need to be routed through their server?

Complain on its /talk/ board.

No thanks I simply use another archive or disable javascript.