/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets some replacement battery covers for his Galaxy S5 • user reviews a open style wallet he got from Gearbest also got a replaceable scalpel blade pocket knife • HypertonicAnon gets a replica Turtles in Time cart for the SNES • user gets a DataFrog SNES controller and compares it to a noname controller • user gets a OBDII adapter • user receives a 3x3x3 rube cube • Lenovo to shut down Zuk Mobile • user reviews a DP to VGA adapter • user receives a cleaning pen and USB adapter • user reviews a spinner, braided cable, KZ Headphone case and a Ugee Drawing tablet

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/High-Grade-Hot-Sale-Mini-Portable-Sunglasses-Glasses-Cleaner-Color-Random-Home-Travel-Necessities/32650958803.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.HfUc0z
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-Replacement-Silicone-Thumbsticks-Joystick-Cap-Cover-for-PS3-PS4-XBOX-ONE-XBOX-360/32676684130.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.FuLkL7
aliexpress.com/item/11-in-1-Opening-Pry-Repair-Tool-Kit-Screwdrivers-Set-For-Samsung-For-Nokia-For-iPhone/32606991686.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.FuLkL7
aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK-earbud-earphone/32417311324.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.FuLkL7
aliexpress.com/item/10-pcs-pack-Brief-Style-Waterdrop-Shaped-Metal-Paper-Clip-Bookmark-Stationery-School-Office-Supply-Escolar/32677478836.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/C-set-4-9mm-Caliber-Earphone-Sponge-Comply-T200-T400-T500-tips-Headset-Memory-Foam-Sponge/32469980958.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/MUJI-Gel-Ink-Ball-Point-Pen-0-38mm-Japan/32699416451.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/10000-Particles-lot-Rose-Red-100pcs-bag-Pearl-shaped-Crystal-Soil-Water-Beads-Mud-Grow-Magic/32649460112.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/Lint-Remover-Electric-Lint-Fabric-Remover-Pellets-Sweater-Clothes-Shaver-Machine-to-Remove-the-Pellet-lint/32636498033.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/Tongue-Cleaner-Bad-Breath-New-Hot-Away-Hand-2Pcs-Scraper-Brush-Fashion-Oral-Dental-Care-2016/32736340616.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/1PC-Neck-Scalp-Massage-Head-Massager-Equipment-Stress-Relax-stainless-steel-handle-manual-health-care/32594246068.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.HfUc0z
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Aluminum-Alloy-Metal-Flash-Memory-Card-Carrying-Storage-Box-Case-Holder-for-SD-SDHC-MMC/32711309724.html
gsmarena.com/zuk_mobile_is_shutting_down_all_new_devices_will_be_named_lenovo_moto-news-24742.php
zapals.com/logitech-g102-prodigy-wired-gaming-mouse-6000-dpi.html
zapals.com/logitech-g302-daedalus-prime-moba-gaming-mouse-w-6-programmable-buttons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w2rX9KgLqbc
shipuwl.com/delays-mount-as-shanghai-port-congestion-worsens/
youtube.com/watch?v=bo9_1n0Lx8c
ictsd.org/sites/default/files/news/Harbour_0.png
alientech.pt/product_info.php?products_id=25211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

owo que es eso?

a usb hub and something weird

update on the drawing tablet: I got part way through drawing a mitu before the drivers died? the software just fucked off. I still had pressure sens for bit and then it went, at least in Photoshop it did, in windows 10 screenfeatch drawing it was fine. I'll try tinkering a bit and report back again.

Here's a list of things I ordered that I think are relevant for most people, perhaps for inspiration I don't know. Almost all of these arrived, so you can ask about them.

aliexpress.com/item/High-Grade-Hot-Sale-Mini-Portable-Sunglasses-Glasses-Cleaner-Color-Random-Home-Travel-Necessities/32650958803.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.HfUc0z
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-Replacement-Silicone-Thumbsticks-Joystick-Cap-Cover-for-PS3-PS4-XBOX-ONE-XBOX-360/32676684130.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.FuLkL7
aliexpress.com/item/11-in-1-Opening-Pry-Repair-Tool-Kit-Screwdrivers-Set-For-Samsung-For-Nokia-For-iPhone/32606991686.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.FuLkL7
aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK-earbud-earphone/32417311324.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.FuLkL7
aliexpress.com/item/10-pcs-pack-Brief-Style-Waterdrop-Shaped-Metal-Paper-Clip-Bookmark-Stationery-School-Office-Supply-Escolar/32677478836.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/C-set-4-9mm-Caliber-Earphone-Sponge-Comply-T200-T400-T500-tips-Headset-Memory-Foam-Sponge/32469980958.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/MUJI-Gel-Ink-Ball-Point-Pen-0-38mm-Japan/32699416451.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/10000-Particles-lot-Rose-Red-100pcs-bag-Pearl-shaped-Crystal-Soil-Water-Beads-Mud-Grow-Magic/32649460112.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/Lint-Remover-Electric-Lint-Fabric-Remover-Pellets-Sweater-Clothes-Shaver-Machine-to-Remove-the-Pellet-lint/32636498033.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/Tongue-Cleaner-Bad-Breath-New-Hot-Away-Hand-2Pcs-Scraper-Brush-Fashion-Oral-Dental-Care-2016/32736340616.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.68TvWh
aliexpress.com/item/1PC-Neck-Scalp-Massage-Head-Massager-Equipment-Stress-Relax-stainless-steel-handle-manual-health-care/32594246068.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.HfUc0z

Package 1

It's an aluminium SD card holder

Package 2

It's a ugreen USB/SD 3.0 hub

forgot pic

Why don't you number the generals?

Jesus, 10$ on the package, you paid like 25€? Is it that worth it?

They are $1.86 a piece, I bought 3.
They feel solid and the cards fit snugly (?)

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Aluminum-Alloy-Metal-Flash-Memory-Card-Carrying-Storage-Box-Case-Holder-for-SD-SDHC-MMC/32711309724.html

how is the tongue scraper ?

why dont u uh, suck on my numbered general u fag

Generals aren't usually numbered anymore anywhere, excluding like /ksg/ and maybe a few others. It's unnecessary.

>They are $1.86 a piece
Wow, I'd buy that just for the heck of it, really nice. That's a great gift for a photograph/video person, thanks for letting me know!

aren't chink usb hubs dangerous as fuck?

I've only used 1 non-chink tongue scraper and they are basically equally good. If you've never used one DEFINATELY get it. After you use it once you realize how much shit there was on your tongue, and why your breath was bad.

>aliexpress.com/item/High-Grade-Hot-Sale-Mini-Portable-Sunglasses-Glasses-Cleaner-Color-Random-Home-Travel-Necessities/32650958803.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.HfUc0z
You can't make this shit up

For the same price should I get the RN4 global with 32gb or RN3P with 16gb?

the N3P is sexier and seems to perform better but can't find the 32gb version at a decent price..

Also, for the same price RN4 global or R4 Prime?

FYI there are larger versions, and versions that fit micro sd cards too

ugreen is a well respected brand

RN4 Global. the difference in performance is minimal and it gets way better battery life.

I don't like chinky shit that try to replace everyday shit and things that try to be clever.

but this shit is good user. it cleans the oils from the glasses because you can put more force on it. It's good, believe me.

Zuk Z2.

Yeah, not speaking about that, I actually will probably buy it, but the photo, the guy is putting the fucking finger on the lens

Yeah I realized, I was about to say

what the fuck indeed.

> can't make this shit up
I bought those for someone as a gift and she was actually really pleased with them. Unless you are pointing to the fact that the guy cleaning the glasses in the photo is holding them by the lens, which doesn't make sense if he's trying to clean them.

gsmarena.com/zuk_mobile_is_shutting_down_all_new_devices_will_be_named_lenovo_moto-news-24742.php

zuk shills btfo.
doogee a best.

12th for Doogee Wins Lol.

>toungue cleaner
bro just use an spoon

Redmi Note 4 Global for sure, get the black one if you want a sexy looking phone

It's just a rebrand. Lenovo name sells much better. they will continute to offer THE BEST value for your money.
Lenovo Moto will crush Doogee, Xiaomi, Huawei, and all the other sub chink brands.

>Lenovo name sells much better
That I think too. Lenovo ZUK was just a test. If shit went wrong, the ZUK name would've been spoiled, Lenovo was just testing the waters. Now that ZUK is a hit, it's being absorved to reach more people.

Is it possible to get genuine Logitech mice on AliExpress? Or are they all fake?

Some of the prices are pretty good which gets my suspicions up, anyone got any experience?

Anyone got some recommendations for a chinky tablet? Trying not to get chinked here so something that works.

Looking for 7-8" my lads as my Nexus 7 has chinked out.

>buy 30 gbp dvd from uk seller
>takes more than 2 days to send
>it's close anyway so no hurry
>finally sends it on the 3rd day
>no tracking number
>politely send msg to know if he got tracking
>he says your item is cheap so no tracking

>buy 3 euros adapter from chinese seller
>he's taking more than 2 days to send
>send him msg to know if something is wrong
>few hours later get notification the pack is sent
>he replies nicely in broken english saying it's all ok
>provides tracking number

i want to ____ that chink-rabbit

feed.

The G400s some anons found two threads back seem legit, there's also on eBay and Zapals.

zapals.com/logitech-g102-prodigy-wired-gaming-mouse-6000-dpi.html

zapals.com/logitech-g302-daedalus-prime-moba-gaming-mouse-w-6-programmable-buttons.html

>Zuk is a """"hit""""
>so much so they completely discontinue the name and abandon the product line to make new phones under a name recognise

Sounds like a failure to me, the name is barely a year old and already dead. Dead in the water brand finally shot in the head out behind the Parklea KFC.

Senpai, not necessarily. I'll ask my father tonight and report back to you (if you're still around in 2 hours), since I'm still a grad student, but it makes total sense - the Z2 was starting to gain traction outside China, starting to steal customers that would've bought a Moto G. Yes, the money would've gone to Lenovo (although I assume Lenovo has a smaller cut on the Z2, both because the phone has a smaller margin and because ZUK still has some ownership/right to royalties), but the millions that Lenovo has spent trying to rebuild the Moto brand would've gone to waste.
In the big picture, ZUK was becoming a threat to the Moto brand and had to be shut off. Does this mean this is the last cheap performance phone we'll ever see? No. Does this mean that Lenovo doesn't want a low margin market? No. It just means that the strategy will change.
If you ask me, was it a good buy? Goddamn yeah it was. The second hand market will work well for a few years, the community isn't a Nexus, but it isn't a Samsung. I really see potential on the ZUK ecosystem, even after it's official death.

Nice try Lenovo shill but we know they're discontinuing the Zuk line and dropping support.

Meh Zuk is sold at a different price point. They just can't handle the Doogee pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2rX9KgLqbc

Are our chink overlords learning? Also it's funny how Teclast and Cube are putting out higher quality tech than Xiaomeme now.

Last time that user scared the shit outta me with the customs bull shit, it turned out that it was already included in the price, I noticed it's written right below the shipping cost (at least on ebay).
All good so far, the package is moving so I'm gonna sleep and hope to wake up tomorrow to the sound of the doorbell from the delivery guy.

By the way, does /csg/ give the tip to the delivery guy? I gave a buck last time.

just a daily reminder: ZUK shills BTFO

>tfw both the zuk and eiaosi have been BTFO for all eternity and I have nothing to live for now

anyone have any experience with SKMEI watches? interested in pic but don't want to get chinked

>Lenovo owns Moto and Zuk
>Moto is popular with Westerners
>Zuk is popular with Asians
>Lenovo: how to cut costs?
>...
>continue selling Moto to Westerners
>sell Moto with Zuk skin on it (Zui) to Asians
Completely understandable move so stop with the drama, because everybody wins.

ZUK IS FOR CUKS

just buy a casio for roughly the same price and no risk of shit quality.

this one allegedly has a metal case so i figured i'd ask around, casio's plastic

Buying a CASIO like watch is like buying an old TV - why not just buy one with better graphics? Imo, either go mechanic/quartz analog, or go full smartwatch.

Does anyone else like looking at pics of Chinese shipping ports and imagining where their stuff is coming from?

smartwatches are shit, just looking for a good cheap digital watch atm

probably going to get the casio f105w but figured i'd ask about this chinese brand which seems semi-popular

RANDOM DIGITIZER NUMBERS
seriously doe, just buy the real shit

Looks like legos, I wonder how is the life working on those cargo ships, I wanted to try once.

That reminds me, Anyone got the picture of the aliexpress truck turned sideways with the words "dispatched from warehouse"

For that price you may as well get the SKMI and a real Casio.

yeah I know, but I don't want two of the exact same watch, just shopping around

I'm not worried too much about my $10, but I know people here have bought this before so I want some testimonials before i hit order

Okay chinks, where do you get fake DW watches?

My friend's dad works as a captain on some cargo ship. It travels shorter distances but usually outside of the country, so he is gone quite a bit. I heard it pays well since you can't be expected to be home a lot with your family.

found a listing for the one you posted where it says 'Zinc Alloy Plating' so it's probably plastic underneath just like the casio watches.

If the reviews are good, you haven't got much to lose.

shipuwl.com/delays-mount-as-shanghai-port-congestion-worsens/

How on earth did they get a picture of the port looking so clear? Usually the air is thick with chink stink.

The timekeeping on those fake casios is absolutely terrible. We're talking minutes a DAY.

China is just factorio in real life

damn it, another user says the opposite:

>By the way, does /csg/ give the tip to the delivery guy? I gave a buck last time.

Hell no. USPS employees aren't even supposed to accept cash.

>tip to the delivery guy
You americans amuse the shit out of me.

Interesting video about the Port of Shanghai youtube.com/watch?v=bo9_1n0Lx8c

Can anyone recommend a good spring-action key ring? I use them to invisibly hold the zipper on my pants up and it's a PITA to remove the standard ones.

>*cough* ehrm.. *cough* *cough*

Looks like a shit ton of Photoshop. Probably an ND filter and long ass exposure to clear out all the chinks killing themselves and driving like madmen.

the containers looks like they're not real
has to be edited

but I'm not american...

Just buy new pants

>zipper falls down slowly over the course of the day
>pants fit well otherwise
>buy new pants
j-just buy new posts...!

>eiaosi btfo

What happened?

nothing special
that's why it's btfo

Ah, ok.

wow that blur is giving me a headache

>because everybody wins.
Moto phones are more expensive than Zuk phones. Their price equivalent of an SD820 Zuk is an SD430 Moto.

Taken with the doogeeshoot™®[sjis]∂ƒ©˙∆˚Ω[/sjis]

I made the photo 1920x1080 with photoshop so you can use it as a wallpaper. no need to thank me

you just copied the top of the image twice, it looks fucking terrible. why do you have photoshop if you only know how to use paint?

It works because it's an active adapter. It's essentially a very slow 2D-only GPU with a RAMDAC and D-sub connector. The adapters you bought are passive and require support from the connected port for the protocol the adapters convert to. Kinda like the od DVI to VGA adapters, where the GPU had a RAMDAC for analog output and the adapter simply changed the connector.

senpai you look like you know what you're talking about, I need an active adapter from DP to DVI, I've found a few on ali, but trusting chinks on what comes to that, I don't think so. I want to be able to use my 144hz monitor, which I can't with a passive one. What do you advise me? I saw one that costs like 80$, fuck that.

I unfucked your wallpaper

>144hz

You definitely need an active adapter, passive ones are single-link DVI-D that supports only up to 1080p 60Hz. Don't get something like that from the Chinks, look at Newegg or some shop with a good return policy to be sure.

Just download the original image and set that as a wallpaper.

ictsd.org/sites/default/files/news/Harbour_0.png

Edit it to have 'CSG' in the sky, pls
Kek

Squint to get clearer view
Much better

Yeah, thing is, there isn't such a thing in my country, so if shit goes wrong, I can't return it as easily as you murricans can. So that's why I'm on the edge about this.

What did they mean by this?

I don't know what country doesn't have basic consumer protections. If in Europe, get something from Amazon. Active adapters are like 15-20€. I assume even your local shops in whatever shithole you live in have similar prices.

Obviously, but in my market you can't find shit like this. For example: alientech.pt/product_info.php?products_id=25211 - Actively Converts a DisplayPort signal to a Single-Link DVI signal. And it says "Active". You see what's up?

they printed the shipping label

I /CSG/ified the ship, feel free to slap xaiomeme bunnies on it

subtle, i like it

Thanks.