Polish = racists

youtube.com/watch?v=tBvjWC_oun4

>black guy loves Poland
>"Warsaw one of the greatest cities in Europe"
>not let into a popular club for being black
>black men have to walk a long way behind their white wives to avoid racist attacks
>gets called nigger on the street, people mooning him

WTF is wrong with Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equations
youtube.com/watch?v=DatMvuvZ0lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

small towns are like that every where in the world.

>white wives

POLAND

YES

every interaction they've had with foreigners has been a disaster- mongols, russians, germans, turks, germans again, russians again. It's no wonder they have a xenophobic attitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
Wrong video, here's the truth ;^)

>"Warsaw one of the greatest cities in Europe"
Wow. I knew blacks were dumb, but this...

WOW fucking sad to see. I feel that Poland really needs diversity to help change those ways. As much as possible if I'm honest

It's always the case in all nation-state countries, sadly

the comments is full of 16 year old Sup Forumstards and edgy edgy Sup Forums autists

Poland yes

Mix it up Poland

You will be just fine here japan-bro.

And Sup Forums is full of redditnadians being upset over it

How do we fix poland? Diversity?

We dont have racism.
because we dont See different ppl here.
poland is monolitic society.
monolitic in race, language(99%polish) and religion(98% catholic)

Poland is a great example how some us survive, im even starting to like Poland more every day

>(98% catholic)
90% senpai.
And the 10% is majority orthodox.

reddit on her? More like pol lite.

God bless. Kill one nigger for me.

Ofc tourists are welcome here.
Belarusians, v4 and ukrainians are ok.
rest of Europe have some lack of culture(mostly uk tourists are horrible).
other tourists from not europe are welcome too but dont bring ebola, HIV or different diseases here. Also hiding of face is banned here So burka is not allowed.

Why doesn't he just move? He sounds American, he should just move to America.

Jackson is not polish traditional name.
So he is on 90% Murican.

Just read the comments on the vid, LOL! he would be better off moving. All he did was say positive things about the country and polish people in the comments are telling him to fuck off back to Africa lol

Fun fact I called a group of blacks niggers recently while drunk as hell. I got mugged like two weeks ago by 6 or so niggers and well, now I'm racist.

I mean, open a history book, blacks are legitimately savage just as all African animals are.

poles are literally the latinos of europe

Poles are racists, what next?
Just cross the border to germany. That's what I would do.

Wow, that is a blanket statement.

You can't really judge all Polish people on the basis of few bouncers in some club. He said that Warsaw was racist but poor city from Eastern Poland Lublin is OK for him and people are nice to him. I am really sorry to read comment section under his video. A lot of nazis from Western countries insult him. I hope that he doesn't think that all these comments come from Poles.

Am I incorrect?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equations

Just look, seriously. Just look at the names. 100%. 100-per-fucking-cent are white. Rip your asinine emotions from what should be logic.

Because ww2 and Stalin.

I bet you cant understand a single one of those equations

Racism is not welcome on this board.

Its a blanket reality.
And all other blacks play apologetics for them so fuck them too.

We are very sad nation. Poland is a cursed land, nobody wants to live with us here. We had millions of Jews, Ukrainians, Germans, Lithuanians before World War 2. Nazism and communism made a poor and monethnical nation out of us. It is against our nature. Poland was always multinational for last 1000 years. We feel very bad, a lot of people emigrate from here, nobody wants to immigrate. I think that Poland doesn't have future.

how many equations did you discover la?

People shouldn't be judged by heritage alone, it only paints part of the picture. Blacks have lived just as North American Natives for a long time, and were content with that, despite all it's troubles. Some cultures are better than others, but you don't choose the culture you're born into. Judge people by their character, not by their ethnic makeup.

Bullshit, you're the future.

>Blacks have lived just as North American Natives
Stupid cololonialist memes.

Al these racist comments were written by Western people, not by Poles.

Lel, why is Poland so shitty? I mean, don't be like Cuckmany and embrace the BBC down your throats, but damn, at least give some niggas a break. Russia, if you gonna drop some nukes on europe, make sure you start with Poland.

We have future that why China thinking that we will be regional super power in next 10 years. And that is why their president was saying about poland "biggest strategic chinese ally in europe"
They dont See future in western europe, they seeing that West falling. And we are the future.

There's no point in trying to say that on Sup Forums, people won't just listen here.

topkek

damn, really makes you think..huh

You are stupid kid. Poland will be a country where half of population are the retired in 2060. We are doomed.

Why are you So high if you are So low?

>Comment section
Why is Poland so rude?

Meanwhile, if I went to Tanzania for longer than 2 weeks, I would probably be robbed and left for dead.

All these comments were written by people from West, not us

West will Fall earlier.
They have problem with immigrants and lefism. They will be third world soon.
Also brexit = end of EU

I live in a small town and it's nothing like that
I have family in an even smaller town ( can hardly be called a hovel) in bumfuck france and the most people did when people saw a black guy at the market was the grannies looking over their shoulders.

scandis are notoriously racist anyways, with just a sheen of tolerance : ^)

I ain't gonna argue with teenagers on Sup Forums. I really am a physicist though. Got my capstone with a focus in optics.

You'll learn someday, maybe, as I will say again and for the last time, open a history book and think independently. Or are you arguing that blacks are capable of space travel like whites are? They still haven't even taken to the seas.

Proof. Whites always like pretending they would get treated poorly in African countries, but I've never heard a bad story from any white I've known that's traveled to African countries. its bullshit

>I bet you cant understand a single one of those equations
That's completely unrelated to what he's saying.

>Racism is not welcome on this board.
kek

lol you really think immigrants = 3rd world

the immigrants in Western Europe work harder than the natives, they are the future... the NHS would fall apart without immigrants

why do you think there are millions of Poles in Western Europe but no Western Europeans in Poland?

He is a kid, ignore him

You mean like being evicted from your farm in SA and Zimbabwe?

No, that obviously never happens.

Old ppl on small villages thinking that black ppl are devil when they See him.
because devils in polish culture was always black. Just Look at old kolędnicy tradition when ppl was wearing costumes.

>physicist

ahahahahhaah no you're not

Russians are racist like nazis from Third Reich, especially for black people. And yes, I think that we will have war against them soon and millions of Polish people will die, so you won't have to be insulted by our existence anymore

So what's the problem? I don't get it. That's what Germany should be like as well.

Instead this is German popular culture, north Africans ang "German" muslim rappers speaking Serbian on top of burning police cars
youtube.com/watch?v=DatMvuvZ0lk

One minute you guys are talking about how whites are being subverted and we need to stand up to ethnic minorities; the next you're complaining abour racism. Fucking pick a side already.

>I really am a physicist though. Got my capstone with a focus in optics.

No you didn't lmao

>Or are you arguing that blacks are capable of space travel like whites are?

Google "president of NASA". Just sayin.

Kek

>Go UK
>1/2 the coal burners are Polish hags

Guess they are importing them home now.

Kill them all Wendbros. Kill them all.

I mean other than southern Africa obviously dumbass. (Their contempt for whites is 100% justified anyway) You said Tanzania, give an example from there.

>studied Industrial 'Engineering'
>used most of those equations
>don't remember shit

>ethnic minorities

Whites are a minority on a global scale. And globalists want to literally have open borders and annihilate the only true minority that exists in the world.

We have low social cash and 48 h work week( in france they work only 32h per week). Average salary in norway per Day is like polish per week.

>over a billion black people in the world
>not a single Nobel prize in sciences

>Sup Forums is made by one person

i'd rather be a nigger than an autistic dweeb who's biggest talent is making reddit puns involving nationalities. off yourself you worthless shit

>white people are homogenous
Most of modern mathematics was uncovered by Russians and Germans, who are only a subset of the white people. You can't just take these achievements as your own simply because you have the same skin colour or some shit.

Don't be difficult; you know what I mean.
Not qute, but not far off, either.

The point is that shitty things happen. He makes a video on YouTube, because he had something shitty happen to him, expecting to get sympathy.

I won't give him that sympathy, because similar things will happen anywhere in the world where people are a minority.

If they don't like it, they should move out.

>achievements of white people are not achievements of white people because there's different kinds of white people
Also, his point is not in claiming achievements for himself but in demonstrating that black people lack achievements.

are you this guy?

I had a friend from Poland who was convinced America was some racist hell hole for blacks. He fell for the cops shooting black teens meme and asked me how I am still alive which really threw me off since Poles are supposedly racist. Maybe he was disappointed that I hadn't been shot yet :^)
You would be fine in Nigeria.

And in most African countries desu. Just don't wander into any jihadist hang outs.

We dislike Russians, not black people. Black people never did anything bad to Poland and Europe. Stop spreading international hatred

No but I've faced similar problems with westerners. You fuckers should fuck off.
Westerners come here and talk 24/7 how Georgian people should behave exactly like westerners
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFFFFFF

>You can't just take these achievements as your own simply because you have the same skin colour or some shit.
That's right. Only people from the same country should steal other people's glory and accomplishments. Christ it's like these guys don't even know the rules amirite?

You complain about those poles generalising people based off their colour yet try to generalise Sup Forumss userbase, youre either projecting or a dumb nigger, kill yourself you walking turd.

But Georgia is cool looking country with friendly ppl and rich culture.

>talking to leafcucks

Tell me how Blacks actually lived then, if they didn't live in Tribalist Chiefdoms?

No, Georgia is much poorer shithole than Poland

>almost 1.5 billion black in the world
>look, I invented the ironing board

Most polish girls moves to germany with they black or muslim boyfriend. I know many of them.

Poles don't generalize about people because of their colour. 99% of racist comments written under the guys video were posted by you: racist Western people. Western people are most racist humans on this planet

Yeah I know, I'm not real thrilled about it, either. But I just had to.

That is "magic " of your propaganda.

That's pretty sad m8...

I wish Russia nuke those filthy poles as a prank

>the only true minority that exists in the world.
Wow you are really stupid

#rekt

How does being poor exclude anything he said?

eastern europe was a mistake
is nothing but trash