Is Sup Forums getting one?

Is Sup Forums getting one?

>Mic & camera off button
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

keheheheehe

>Mic and camera (((((((off button)))))))
Right...

If I was a real l33t hax0r I would get one for my sister and set it up so that it streams audio and video nonstop to my computer while still working normally.

Unfortunately I am not.

so you want to masturbate to your little sister? you fucking sick fuck

how long until someone "gets murdered" and the FBI is asking for 24/7 access?
sauce

No, I already do masturbate to my little sister, I just want to have some video material to help.

Already happening

>Mic & camera off button

Sure man....sure....

already happened and they gave the access

How old is she?

As fucking botnet as you can possibly get. Blatantly too.

I knew about the echo incident, I was asking about this new thing

Im sure some russian will release some software for all that at some point. You'll also get to be part of both googles AND the russians botnet at the same time, which is pretty cool.

Why only one camera? I thought VR and 3D are supposed to be a big thing. I want to touch the people I am spying on

>mic and camera off button

Just like Windows privacy settings

>VR
>3D
hi grandpa

Don't worry it will be streamed soon enough and she'll have to pay to have her Buffalo Bill dancing removed.

>sauce

lol

No! I'm saving for juicero!

the goy is STILL trying this hard to put more microphones and cameras in everyones home

i can't help but wonder why....

This is starting to get a little bit to creepy.

>An Echo
>With a camera on it

As if capturing your voice secretly wasn't enough.

doesn't work on crops dummy
Elf-san wa Yaserarenai
it's not hmanga so it's shit

>alexa

burn all spy devices

Doesn't get any more botnet than this

Was hoping I could go the day without feeling ill from seeing this disgusting jew

I want to go out in the streets and punch people in the faces with my copy of 1984.

I'm fucking mad that a global company can announce a product like that and not meet with immediate and violent backlash.

I'm fucking mad that if you point out how fucking terrifying this is you're given condescending looks like a retarded child babbling about MUH BOTNET.

I'm fucking mad at fedora tipping cunts who smirk and play their favourite fallacy that you're a part of the botnet anyway so you may as well use it.

Fuck this gay earth. A nuclear holocaust is the best that can happen to the mankind at this stage.

Only if there's a red version.

Reminder to not turn off the mics and camera - after all, you have nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

A E S T H E T H I C C