Why are half black girls so cute?

Why are half black girls so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CD5LmX24Kbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It isn't. Just usual shitskin.

Because they are half white

But most white women are ugly and pretty black women exist.

They are pretty because they got the luck of the draw

they look average desu

youtube.com/watch?v=CD5LmX24Kbg

Lol

First time on int, you guys are more racist than b. Good job.

I'm half black, it's because we are a mix of two different sides of humanity, thus the best representation of humanity. Eventually, the mass of humanity will be one big race.

Sup Forums is worse, at least we appreciate your women. If you are a man you need to get cleansed though

That's because you're from a country where a high percentage of the population is mulato or has an above average percentage of african admixture m8.
They seem exotic as fuck to the rest of us

Probably because of this, actually
I'm black and white myself and I think mixed people look better on average than black or white,
because black and white have very opposite features (large nose/thin nose, big lips/small lips, little muscle/much muscle, etc..) and if they mix there is more chances it gives a person closer to average, which is a strong indicator for attractiveness.
I'm not saying "mixed are the most beautiful" but that they get closer to average and being average =/= being super hot but also =/= being ugly

be quiet

luh u senpai

what for,
truth have been spoken.

/thread

I SAID BE QUIET!!!

This tbqh.

This.
Half blacks are qt as fuck

Yuck.

>her
>black

because the superior white genes overpower, and make the shitty nigger genes take a backseat.

>take a backseat
Of the bus

Racist

who /lianne/ here?

oh cool

On the contrary, the nigger genes are dominant to cracker genes biologically speaking.
What you see in the OP picture is a long line of negros cucking white people.
She's prolly only a bit black.

Why are half black men so ravishing

Look at this retard, everyone laugh at user

Girls with their hair like that drive me fucking wild. It's like the daddy-issue quasi-rebelliousness of a mo-hawk without the necessary STIs