Food Tech

Do you have a wifi and app controlled Crock-Pot? 800 dollaroo juice squeezer? Capsule coffee?

What do you have?

Or is real basic food from basic ingredients just better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/stTzLmoStsU
coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?36420-Nespresso-Machines-and-Reusable-Pods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sous vide? Vacuum cooking? High pressure fryers?

Is cooking too much effort? Its not that smart. Just planning and effort, takes a space in your brain and requires 1-2 days of planning on what you cook, save, eat right away, allow to spoil.

High pressure friers?

MICROWAVES?

I have a dual oven with InfraRed broiler by LG. A zojirushi rice cooker too. No microwave.

I want to buy a sous vide cooker but not a connected one.

is this a new type of bot?

Dual oven, like a two layer oven?

I have never seen those outside of american tv-shows depicting some weird upper middle class.

The top one is a gas flame?

I have a gf, Not very efficient but easily rechargeable (easy use of plugs)

Can modern grills cook? What are her seasoning skills? Does she know the basic french sauces? Can she caramelize an onion?

Whats the deal with ramen

I have an instapot electric pressure cooker. It's good for cooking veggies, making soups/stews, but it's hard to get meat to turn out right.

Meat probably takes like 8-12 hours

>he doesn't own a tortilla pod machine

youtu.be/stTzLmoStsU

Heard airfryers are bad ass, kinda want one.
(Or one of those smart george foreman type grilles, that has a temp sensor built in)

>Capsule coffee?

You mean Nespresso? I've had it for about 10 years and I use supermarket brand coffee pods that cost me €2 for 10 cups.

Seriously? People buy these for years?

Please post all your info so I can get an idea on who does this.

Why do people spend so much money on fancy expensive rice cookers? They are all basically just simple pots. What's the difference between a $20 and a $200 one? Genuinely interested

No a pressure cooker is like the opposite of a crock pot. It takes like 5 minutes to cook a large chicken breast. Probably is if you don't get the timing just right it comes out rubbery.

Tasty rice (not a thing in the western world) is a combo of the right species at the right temp and pressure, stuff.

Havent heard of this concept outside of pressure frying.

Chicken does cook nicely in a very short time, some chewy meats dont.

I hope you're not talking about pajeet's wild rice

Coffee forum users coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?36420-Nespresso-Machines-and-Reusable-Pods

I have a juicer that presses fresh juice out of bags for me.

i made an arduino controlled kettle. too expensive but i'm happy with it.