ITT:

ITT:
1. your country
2. who are you crushing on, Sup Forums, & what're they like ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_eIZ7tWhak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Flag
2. This one Sicilian-America girl in one of my classes.

Pic unrelated

You in college

1. Flag.
2. I think 2D women are better.
I'm 6'5 and fairly nice looking, and would reject 3D over 2D any day of the week. I'm still new to this waifu thing but I'm very confident it's the real deal.

i hate boobs so much

>tfw will never get to date 90s Gillian Anderson

Why even live?

>waiting and wondering if cara is waiting and wondering about you
maybe... just maybe so.....

Is this dead

no

>who are you crushing on, Sup Forums, & what're they like ?
Chink friend of mine who is the sweetest person I've met. I'd do anything to be with her ;_;

I know that feel
Mines a mex/white girl. I just want to be with her

polish hair dresser up the street tb.h

wanna die btw

more for me :o)

flag

Super nice girl who is really nice and friendly and I think she likes me too and we have a lot in common really and our personalities compliment eachother but I cant work up courage to talk 2 her because I am pathetic ;_;

I am crushing on myself because I just realized how possible it is to fit large objects into my ass. The whole "male g spot" thing is definitely a lie but that's not why I do it anyway.

I do it to suck you bi.

Tfw u are the waifu.

1. flag
2. virtuosic pianist in a band with me. qt as fuck but 1000% outta my league
where the fuck did my confidence go

>to talk to her
do you mean talk to her at all or talk to her about going out sometime?

>Talk to her
Like over texts or ......

life's unfair, user

1. flag
>meet pale brown haired blue eyed qt in class
>she seems pretty autistic, drags me into arguments with black women in class
>one saturday afternoon I woke up, said fuck it, marched two miles through the snow to her work to ask her out because she's a weirdo that doesn't like to party that much [like me]
>we get along really well, she's still awkward as fuck
>tell her how I feel about her few weeks later
>she's a lesbian
>then she tricks me into shoplifting for her the next time we hang out
>I get caught and we have a huge fight but she needed the food for an eating disorder she has
>we're still good friends, kind of dislike her but kind of want to bang her everytime I see her
>I'm sleeping over at her apartment for a night this summer

Since then I've lost interest in pursuing women. I'm not even depressed or anything... just don't feel like trying.

I helped her get dressed once though. So even though I'm KV at 20 years old, I can say I helped a woman put her clothes on

I'm not going to run into a weirdo qt like that for.... pretty much ever again.

>do you mean talk to her at all or talk to her about going out sometime?

I mean talk to her she usually initializes conversations so I know I think she likes me but I have shown no signs that I like her even though I really do

>Like over texts or ......

Like IRL. I have no friends so I never got a phone because what would I use it for

>The whole "male g spot" thing is definitely a lie but that's not why I do it anyway.

It is very real. Prostate stimulation through the bumhole feels good and it isnt gay to say it.

What does yours look like

You're not wrong about it feeling good - one of the most satisfying things we do is shit. Combining the two leads to ecstasy. But there is no g spot. Just the same vein that is attached to your frenulum. And my biological parents were the second to know I'm gay so I'm good there. ( the first was the guy that showed me the right way to do it )

Not posting her picture but she's the typical chinese, long black hair, thin and like 165cm tall. Flat-chested with somewhat wide hips. Also she's really flexible.
She likes cooking and anything related to nature and animals.

Canaedia
Really beautiful girl whose parents are from Sicily. Sounds retarded, but we haven't spoken to eachother in about 12 years, some really dark shit went down in my life that basically fucked up the next decade+ and haven't really recovered until recently. We were best friends as long as I can remember, and even as a 5 year old kid I remember thinking how much I valued her above everyone else. Her personality was just so great nobody else compared. Wasn't until about when I was 8 I realized I had a crush on her, and 11 years later I still feel something for her, I don't think it's just a crush. Any time anybody says her name my heart leaps, and not just saying her name, but her name in reference to her herself.

Sad part is she probably doesn't know I exst, and I doubt I could ever have a relationship with her, I just want to see her again and say "hi" at least one more time.

u-um..

>no pic
Does it matter
Any mine has long black hair, athletic body, and eyes that you get lost in with a smile that will always brighten up your day. Let me see if I have a photo of her

>Does it matter
No offense but I've been on this website long enough to know what anons are capable of, sorry m8.

>eyes that you get lost in with a smile that will always brighten up your day
With this chink it's more the things she say and how she says it that really does it for me. I mean she isn't ugly or anything but what's really special about her is her personality. Whenever there's something that bothers me, I'll just talk to her for a while and then I feel like a new person, it's amazing.

Anons on this site can do anything really

youtube.com/watch?v=n_eIZ7tWhak

The way she wants to see a person at their best all the time. She also has a good sense of humor