Manlets will say the S8+ is too big and that the iphone SE is better,
Enjoy you're recycled 5S.

>pays $900 for a shitty touchwhiz device
>can't afford nail clippers

someone post the webm

My screen is 6.6 inches Manley

>paying over 200 dollars for a phone

Ishygddt

I'm 6ft 5in tall and the S8 is a little to large I'm my opinion.

I hope you are an ugly woman. There's no way an actual man has that hands.

Now reach the bottom without repositioning your hand.

U fuckin lanklet kys

freak

who holds their phone like that?
pic related

Dont be mean pls
>fucking file size limits

Its not touchwiz anymore its samsung experince do you're homework junior

6'2 reporting in. Even the s8 is stupidly large and don't make me talk about the fingerprint reader.

Im 5ft10 and its fine for me also have you heard of a pattern or pin? Also after a few days you get used to it and it becones second instinct to find the fingerprint

disgusting hairy legs
pls just neck yourself already

I dont want a laggy chinkphone even the iphone y my mom gave to me after she switched starts lagging its not even jailbroken

Im going go wax it soon
I agree i dont like hair other than my face and leg i always shave my arm and other areas

oh ok, well your hands look nice at least, sorry for judging you user kun~

How do i get legacy capcha in mimi reader
>inb4 clover
I tried it it sucked like mimi more than clover

If you cant hold the phone like and touch the notification bar from that position then you're the manlet lmao

user do i have to take oic ftom iphone 6 then send to the S8 then fill chapcha and post everytime?

>can't touch all four corners of the screen without having to shift how you hold the phone
>having to hold your device in an uncomfortable and awkward position just to have access to the entirety of its features aka screenspace

big phones are literally nothing but uncomfortable shit to overcompensate for your tiny dick, or lack of a dick.
l2ergonomics you retarded fucking advertising cuck.

>U fuckin lanklet kys
I bet my girlfriend is taller than you.

Nice phablet. Do you keep it in your purse?

>shaving hair

lmao what a faggot.

Hand size isn't really affiliated with height. "Handler" would have been the more appropriate term. There are tall guys with pretty small hands m8

Handlet I mean

underrated post
how do i upboat, retwurd, sharez, and subb?

but srsly tho why do faggots who shave themselves pretend to be straight?

Too big? Too small?
Size does matter after all

>but srsly tho why do faggots who shave themselves pretend to be straight?

They think by shaving themselves they can pretend to be a little girl so it isn't gay when they are getting their ass pounded.

Other way around
Its to be smooth for the little girl when he pounds her later

Nice clubbed fingernails
Are you a drunk, or do you have a bad heart?

chinkphone here, its actually more snappy than my old Quad Core

succ it

lol you need hands the size of a foot to for a 6 inch screen phone to be considered ergonomic. otherwise you're just wasting space and comfort for nothing.

then again you'd also need fuckhuge pockets to put these stupidly oversized phones

you can already see from the picture that there's no way you'd be able to access the calendar being covered by your fat fucking palm without switching your grip.

S8+ user here, I'm 6'2 and need a 2x mechanic glove. I hope the note 8 or whatever the call it will be even bigger.

Don't like iPhones but personally everything beyond 5.5" and FHD is just compensation for a persons sexual inaptitude...

Wow what a handlet.

i unironaclly want the aquaos crystal, but its a hunk of junk in technological cores and other shit its outdated, and the new ones only go like 1.93- and 1.50 ghz its bull shit.

cant believe Sup Forums has gone so low as to insult someones fucking fingernails.
mods, if you see this, do me a solid and ban me for three months

>icons with circle backgrounds
Why do skins do this shit?