Battlestation thread /bst/

Fresh new setup edition

Post the place where you shitpost from and laugh at poorfags/teenagers living with their parents.

Hi all

What should I change up with my station?

Maybe get some ambient light behind your monitors other than that window? Like some LED strip lighting or something. Three screens of bright white light can't be good for your vision.
And not really part of your battlestation but consider putting something on the wall above that couch, it looks very empty compared to the other walls.

Pretty great setup otherwise though, especially given the small space.

Nice animu.

post cock please

Next purchases for the bst will be:

- 3" Kanto YU2 Powered Desktop Speakers
- Superlux HD668B Headphones
- headphone amp (still looking for one)

does a towel really does the work as a wrist rest?

get a coach or a real bed, you choose.

i love your second screen

hey i also enjoy the same youtube channel. btw nice lamp!

for my bst, i have a 1050TI but i plan to upgrade it for a 1070. I just assembled the computer a couple of months ago, i will wait at least a year.

got a new thermo and mouse today

>does a towel really work as a wrist rest?
It's not ideal but it's definitely better than nothing.
I plan to upgrade it to an actual wrist rest like along with some other things once Massdrop decides to grace me with the keyboard I ordered 2 months ago.

What are those plushies on the left?

3 dangos and an onigiri on top

That window looks terrible. Set it up with a more minimally-styled curtain and and such.

>laugh at poorfags/teenagers living with their parents
Can I join in?

how do you put your steam library in a separate window?

I have the dango song from Clannad stuck in my head now.

in case anyone is interested TV is a Tube 15inch with a VHS player built into it.
DVD player that was our familys 'First' DVD system. been around for 9+years and still works like a charm.
Nintendo Wii and ontop of that is a wireless InferRed W3 turtle beach headset receiver.
PC screens 1 LCD none widescreen 15inch, 1 LCD Widescreen 15.6inch.
A 4Video/audio switch hub for the DVD/Wii.
Camera below TV that i use for videos,or other pictures.
Below the black widescreen PC screen,are 2 Wii wireless controllers and my passaway dog collor of my black dog,which i'll probably post a picture of her later on.
and left around are few rechargeable batteries/etc.
On my bed is a Wireless logitech keyboard
the little blue/green booky thingy with a blue cup on it.is my very old picture book but i use it as a moblie mouse pad now.heh.

Still waiting on a new graphics card

Twist ties. And there's your cable management.

Which card?

Dude how are you liking that monitor I am thinking about getting the exact same one

Dam that hz

eyyy

Nice anus monitor. I have one too. Is that the DoubleYourPleasure pocket pussy? (shh, RA's coming dude. Put it on your head.)

>not sure if i can get it in america, but what desk/table top is that?

It's a laminate kitchen counter top from IKEA. It was called "Säljan" when I bought it for under $50 here in Sweden but I'm not sure if they still produce it. Extremely sturdy and heavy so you'll need a leg in the middle to prevent sagging.

sup

>two sexboxes

Does it bother you?

shit wall I know

very much

too bad

looks comfy

ty user

I'm in love with this setup!

At work

>73 C

also in a sauner

Gonna get some stuff for the apartment at ikea.

Still think this spot is the best for my battlestation, so I don't think I'll change it around now that it's only me in this apartment.

Pretty cool. How do you like the HifiMans compared to the X2's?

Why would you even bother posting this?

I've been listening to the X2s far more than the 400is.
The 400i, for me, only excels at the highs, so I use it mostly for classic music.
The X2 is better at the rest.

Considering I got the X2s for a third of the cost of the 400is.. X2 is amazing.

You probably have to step up higher in the budget tier for planar magnetics to get a clear overall upgrade to the X2s.

Is that Gabe? Pretty nice setup btw.

interesting decorative decisions
very respectable dick though, lighting comes off pleasant, and a good photo as well if you ask me

meanwhile in San Francisco

I owned a pair of X2's, very engaging but a bit too unnatural for my taste. Traded them in for a pair of HD600's but I'm slightly disappointed. Very flat and accurate, but a bit bland. Looking for something in between, thought the 400i's might fit the bill.

Stop posting this and move country/get a job user.

Slow day at work, lurking Sup Forums while bored. Here have another one.

no

nice desk, where'd you find it?

Yes, a great idol.

Well if I put ir brutally, the 400i disappoint me in every way but the highs compared to the X2s.
Worse soundstage, no bass, the mids are equal to the X2s but the highs are much sharper.

I've let both burn in for like 80-100hours too.

I haven't tried the HD600s.

Oh and I run them both through my HA-2. Both sound much better via a DAC.

Am I early today?!

what is the case pictured w/ headphones?

We get it you vape

I saw King Crimson. You won my heart.

The HA-2, a portable DAC/amp.

It's a bit pricey, but it was the best option I had unless I wanted to import something. Very good though.

do you use a non-portable one as well? how do you normally route the audio? ever EQ it?

Nah I hook this one up to my pc via usb. I don't use my headphones enough to justify a stationary amp.
I use the HA-2 for my phone and tablet much more. From those it's usb as well.

When I eq it's very small amounts. Like the 400is can't be "saved" by EQing for me. So I generally keep it very minimal, adjusting a bit to what I listen to.

man kind've surprised you kept the 400i's by the way you talk about them!

have a pair of beyerdynamic 880s (got them on sale from newegg) but the problem is they're 32 ohm and I'm wondering if I'd see any improvement from an amp/dac

You will from an amp, sound from a PC port is infuriatingly quiet. DAC is more questionable unless your sound is noticeably bad e.g. a cheap laptop

It was past the return limit when I got the X2s. So I can only sell them on. Not worth the amount I have to reduce in order to get them sold.

Keeping them as backup and for the songs where they excel.

You will definitely benefit from a DAC if you run them straight from the pc. And you can get some cheap, the fiio series got some nice ones.

Guys. How can i access the deep web?

officially dropping out edition

cute as ever
please tell spot he's a good boy for me
nice poster. deep red is such a luxurious color

what kind of keyboard is that?

what kind of lamp is that?

Do you own a computer?

teac ah01?

Yep

I was thinking about getting one on ebay, but maybe it's better to save more money and get a newer model like the AI-301DA
What do you think?

Got it for free from my work because they were getting new ones. It's an Ikea Galant.

I got it about a year after it's release for a good price. I really like the concept, all the functionality I need in one small device. It has enough power for me and I've been using it for a couple of years without any complaints.

It does have serious problems with the USB driver. I wanted to use the USB connection, but it's useless if you have a Windows PC. I waited for driver updates but they couldn't solve the problem. Was forced to use the optic connection but everything has been fine since.

If you can get it for a good price and can live without the USB, then it's a great little device.

from ikea

bamp with mine

HP Compaq 15 Notebook

:(

'sup

tits or gtfo

I fucking love this settup
where can I get that desk?

teeny but cleany

Estonia ?

Notebook
AAA

Terribly jealous. How's the rest of your room look?

>Switch
my nigga, comfy af, you getting Mario Kart tomorrow?

lol

comfy view but stop smoking :~(

disgusting

yikes

nice desk!

total faggotry

virgin/10

not even gonna comment it

top uncomfy

faggotry

iz shit

hello w2k

uberfag/10

>buys ryzen
kys

>muh speccy
get a life

poorfag/10

that fgt is even in the picture...

basement dwelling fgt

ugly

kill it with fire

iz shiet

iz not total shiet.. you've space to improve

>muh gayms
nigga grow up

Sick battle station and helpful opinions.

You're worse than we are.

I maybe am but you're uglier

>you've space to improve

why are britbongs so obvious?

far from brit actually

aussie?