Hi /g...

Hi /g, I'm an active member over at r/GirlsGoneWired and I'm making this post because there have been some images floating around (or "memes", if you prefer") that slander programmer/startup founder Karlie Kloss, and these images do not accurately depict Karlie's coding ability nor do they represent the abilities of the female programming community as a whole.

Just a little background on myself, I graduated from the Kode with Klossy bootcamp about 6 weeks ago. I was in the top 10% of my class out of 75 people as far as grades go, and I was immediately picked up by a neighboring software company because of the camp's reputation for turning out solid coders. I now work as a social media engineer/reliability tester along with a small group of other engineers who maintain the company's website. Without the experience I gained from going through the bootcamp, I would probably still be working as a barista and barely able to pay my rent.

With that out of the way, I want to return to the original topic of the post. There's a picture that's being shared around the internet which allegedly shows Ms. Kloss at her computer, and on her screen there is a terminal which shows a bunch of "cd.." commands. I just wanted to clear this up, since I worked personally with Karlie during my time at the bootcamp and it annoys me to see people sharing something which is not true. That picture does NOT show Karlie, but rather it shows the screen of a newly enrolled student at the bootcamp who was learning how to switch directories. It's really as simple as that.

I want to implore anyone who decides to share that image to think TWICE, because you don't realize what kind of harm you're doing to the female programming community by sharing something so toxic and mean, let alone fictional. It creates an unrealistic perception and prevents many girls from getting into this industry. That's all I have to say for now, please leave me your thoughts. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162854521&p=1266150281&viewfull=1#post1266150281
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post tits.

HeIIo reddit

KK > Bill Nye

niggers tongue my anus

Hot new copypasta? Fresh out of the pot? On MY Sup Forums? More likely than you think! More at 11.

I would def band karlie
too bad that will never happen ;_;

I did not have this in my pasta folder. Thanks.

This is going to be a goldmine of yous. Good work OP!

What a piece of shit post, try again.
We all know Kuntie can't #code worth shit.

Delet

Toot toot, time for another 2 minute hate, folks.

Remember to boo and hiss.

Welcome to Sup Forums.
I will facefuck your throat and cum down your stocmach and kill your fucking boyfriend.

Go to bed user, you're drunk.

top kek

>this guy

Hey you. You will lose some worms. Coal, empty bag. A highly directional, I can empty the boat fertilizer to verify something. Your neck.

Gore likely to go away. I want to kiss him had laid a lawyer rather than be seen with you. Try to answer key before you try to understand us and editing. You appear to be a nincompoop reading will still be available, but you can find them quickly. You are satisfied with the bunny. You can get a gun, run hole in your brain, and on the findings of Rancid set to fly briefly before splashing pink and without your generous blood drinkers, you loose stones Sea. If you are persecuted and nauseating, convulsing nausea of corny, fun and I hope to yourself. You, fatigue, stable, smooth and useful. You, dirty, dirty, nasty and wild. You filthy and disgusting they are. You fool, we are ignoramus. Then we have to face the idea, why not mind, from the head-critical view was ignorant statements? What a nightmare waiting to be designed for you, spinning rabidly diseases, children tinishi- Fisted in a circle with your gerbils do you think will be more important? The body is a waste. No heartbeat. You are ugly and annoying. You are the moral equivalent of a worm.

his means that you are mortal hunger. You are sour and senile. A sick, puerile hands are slack-Jawed, drooling food overlap. You smarmy 'faith lagerlout. You peat blood Woofter. , Pillock off Piss. You Grotty corners preaching stupid apple-John. You boggish foot-licking these clouted.

>not even good bait

I hope you like the 10 minutes you just wasted

I don't know if this is a copypasta but how much this is true is uncanny.

You yeminigech’egech’i-cup plonker dankish. You gormless kezere- pated tosser. You mefileti- brained clotpole Ponce, swaggering. You Bailey poofter cockered. Gob-kiss-flap gold Coxcomb gleeking. You know profit-leaved beef fobbing Clapper-clawed flirting with a personal thought. You are a coward and a demon, and bad breath. You are corrupt, dangerous, and is suitable for industrial projects. I just think that I know that you solve. I despise everything about you; I will go out. I can not believe how incredibly stupid. I mean stupid.

>GirlsGoneWired
>"Oh that can't possibly be real
>It is

S-Stefan?

>interrogation mark

Can you boys help me with my homework
Whyy does this give me prolems
#include

int main() {
int

You think its funny coming to Sup Forums and push your agenda?
Do you even have a slightest bit of idea what place is this?
We will fucking dox you, you children, your pedophile family, you friends, your pets, your relative. Dox to the deepest level where you accidently filmed your uncle fuck your 2 year old daughter. We will find that video post it online, spread it. We will find the video of your boyfriend getting strapponed by your mother. Your nudes are our basic package. We will tell our ISIS friends to abduct of your cunt family circle. Next time Trump decide to blow some muslims up, these ISIS friends of our will catch your family memebers. Behead him and post videos. That is not it. Do don't know about our cartel friends. Since you have shown yourself up here you have permamnently declared a war on cartel memebers. Next time you want to go to vacation in South America; good luck. They will capture all of you. Practice incest among you, make you eat your childre's flesh, blood and shit. Kill them in front of you. YOU FUCKING CUNT. YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY. I AM JUST STARTING TO PUT ALL YOUR FUCKING SJW INFORMATION TO MY FRIENDS.

I honestly love see people like you around, too bad Sup Forums is filled with jaded kissless virgins with nothing better to do than scaring away people like you

Someone post the one where she shows off the randum 5

Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

end of discussion.

thread locked.

Kek

Op you sound like am ultrafag, probably a fucking j3w. Here have some rope, take off that retarded scarf that serves no purpose and use the rope to fight gravity

>engineer
>maintains a website
Really lowering the bar of that word aren't we

reddit spacing

I would've become a programmer, but I wanted to do something worthwhile with my life.

What's your problem?

We have multiple female code scientist doctor engineers designing websites at our startup

>I want to implore anyone who decides to share that image to think TWICE

It seems that I should think more than TWICE, after all she seems to agree.

Put me in screen cap

>space text into paragraphs to make them easier to read
>"reddit spacing"

Eat a dick, assuming you don't already have 10 in your mouth.

>It [...] prevents many girls from getting into this industry
Good. I welcome that.

Also pic related

Stupid normie whore get off this board already

Include me in the screencaps!

>this whole thread

>wired mouse in logo

>reddit spacing

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162854521&p=1266150281&viewfull=1#post1266150281

This actually made me laugh for some reason.

is that a dankpad behind her?

>int return end

>dat asian cut on the background

my shop is like 85% indian males

That pic is from karlies own Instagram
The purpose of that pic was to shill:
>new golden macbook, released the prior week
>vitamin water
>the bootcamps
Taking tech working advice from a millionaire supermodel is like taking diet advice from boogie2988

>women are not responsible for the lack of women on STEM

Mental gymnastics