How are girls who look like this treated in your countries?

How are girls who look like this treated in your countries?

Tbh I wouldn't mind the fact he's a male

If it makes my dong expand why not

are you also the one who used to make the Sup Forums gf threads? you are the canadian version of jorge.

Haha of course not..

I'd eat out that pussy.

>girls

>pussy

>OP's pic

The always practical Finland.

this doesn't surprise me coming from finland

That's one nice asspussy

It's as if it was photoshopped into looking like a proper pussy somehow

It's a man, isn't it?

Yes

you mean sluts/prostitutes or just trans girls in general?

>girl
not with that arm

>girl
not with that penis

would happily destroy that boipussy

>girls
>men with mental illness

>says the undergrownd dweller who experiences depression and lack of motivation to do anything with his life

We can still look down on even worse human beings.

you can't be telling me unironically that someone who lurks Sup Forums could be possibly ANY better than anyone else

>le browsing Sup Forums makes you le depressed unhygeinic neet meme

ok

sorry but actually being a man who pretends to be a woman for sexual pleasure is lower than just browsing a site that has lots of memes on it

P R O J E C T I N G

>tips fedora

I'm part-normie and I've been on 5chins long before this board even existed.
I have a Bachelor's degree, successful employment--be it not great pay, have fucked 6 chicks--not great for late 20's but not wizard--and my current gf is a kind of fat slut that is going to make me have a threesome with her and some other chick this summer.
I am half normie half failure

Disgusting

>a man who pretends to be a woman for sexual pleasure
Your ignorance is showing... Are you gonna tell me all the trans kids who don't even know what sex is do it for sexual pleasure?

trans people is just people who overcame the things which made them feel uncomfortable and they chose to live a difficult life, but at least being true to themselves.

>some other chick
how's the other girl? worth it?

She hasn't found one yet--either way I am not gonna care--she will be hotter than my girlfriend I can bet on that.

>she will be hotter than my girlfriend
but you love her at least?

>love a girl that wants to have sex with other girls--especially while you are together
What are you thinking Santiago?

well lets split it into two
there are traps like OP's pics which are literally men dressing up as girls as a fetish

then there are trans people who have a neurological disorder that makes them depressed because they aren't a girl so they go around taking hormones and grinding their cocks into pseudo-vaginas

i'm not sure how any of these are more normal than going on a site with lots of memes but ok

I honestly just accepted this years ago and have even had sex with traps. I'm not gay but it feels good and is a lot of fun so who cares

>men dressing up as girls as a fetish
those are called crossdressers, and wow, if you think fetishes are mental illnesses that would explain why you are still a virgin

>who have a neurological disorder
you maight have had a point there, except it isn't considered a mental illness by psychologists

>are more normal than going on a site with lots of memes
let's be honest jamal, if you camehere AND stayed it means that you developed or already had a interest for bizarre and obscure stuff, not just "funny maymays"