How do I move here?

How do I move here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Minsk_Metro_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

denounce your current citizenship and a long long paper trail to follow thereafter

Do you have family there? I inherited Polish citizenship from my parents and can legally move there fairly easily.

We have enough Niglets in Europe m8

Also this
If you don't have family there, don't bother
They'll probably hate you anyway

Relatively distant and only related by marriage. Probably not something they would take.

Plane is probably your best option mate.

Where is this?

Directly south of you. The top country in that picture is Eesti.

just invest in eastern poland

B

You can take a plane or a boat. I disadvise swimming.

Can't swim through ice m8y, think about your bantz before you use them

I wanna live in /balt/, too.
They're so irrelevant and probably have no troubles ;-;

So. Get money, get a visa, rent a room for a week, fly to a city you'd want to live in, rent a apartment, find work, learn the language, socialize.

That's it.

Which one

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary

But primarily Poland and Hungary because those are languages I'm currently studying

Not too hard from legal side. You will have trouble assimilating and making friends though

you don't

>you'll never live in the terrorist-free Baltics

I've always wanted to live in Alaska. We can exchange our houses.

a chunk of your shitty country is in that crop

>Poland

Get a job teaching English, if you don't need to make a lot of money. You might need a degree and a teaching certificate.

>just invest in eastern poland

This, if you've got $ to invest. Doesn't have to be eastern... just needs to be offering services/products for which there isn't a lot of competition. Which isn't hard... the entrepreneurial spirit isn't strong here.

The variety of products isn't great (while demand is growing with the strong economy), and the quality of services tends to be shit (like... most businesses only answer the phone about half the time). You'll have to be patient and have some luck finding decent employees. If you're not fluent, you'll have to find a local business partner you can trust.

Also, most wage slaves are either semi-retarded and/or have significant personality flaws.

You're not welcome here.

As someone who speaks Polish, why are you learning it?

Gonna try to go to Kaliningrad for the World Cup, as that city is on my bucket list, and it's easier and cheaper for me to fly into Gdansk.

Plus I get to add another language to the roster I know, one from a country it's actually safe to go to. (My primary second language is German.)

>Poland and Hungary because those are languages I'm currently studying
wew

You know what I meant.

I don't understand foreigners who come to Poland, really. We are rather a poor country, one of ugliest in Europe, our population is monoethnical and we don't like foreigners. Yeah, you can come here, but don't complain if you get beaten

I was pointing out that you're studying two hardest languages in the world that are miles apart. Mazel tov 2bh

How long have you been learning it for? What is your level? Is it really worth learning such a complex language for one trip?

> our population is monoethnical and we don't like foreigners
This is one of the reasons I want to live in Poland. I am ethnically Polish and speak it as a first language, of course.

I figure at some point I'll probably decide to go back.

And a couple months with sporadic effort. Not yet enough to hold a conversation but I can form a few simple sentences and pick out words I understand in Polish-language material.

Are you implying that it isn't safe to go to Germany?

>what are syrian migrants
Also see I'm not gonna risk it.

Germany is perfectly safe, man. Americans are way too scared of ISIS and besides, those people ended up there because they were running from ISIS.

És mégis mi a kutya faszát fogsz itt csinálni Steve?

Why would Poles beat up a foreigner without provocation?

N-no.

Are poles retarded? I guess ~30% of Russians look like that. Do they think anyone with dark hair is Arab?Why? Poland is a poor agrarian shithole providing toilet cleaners to Europe. Balts are shit with no economy except Estonia, and they are very nationalist. Also majority of balts has moved to UK or Germany since they were accepted to EU. Kaliningrad oblast is pretty comfy but it's the same to the rest of Russia, you'd better choose Saint Petersburg than.

Be white and they won't. Otherwise, yeah... you hear these stories about foreigners getting attacked by local idiots from time to time. Even in a "cosmopolitan" city like Krakow. And the police will usually do nothing about it (unless a foreign embassy gets involved).

That's because they are poor and irrelevant, not because they are safe. Western Europe has way less crime rates. Also terrorism doesn't affect daily life if you don't live in Syria.

I'm just warning you know, it's going to be really hard to get to a usable level. Even after a few years of learning, most people will probably rather just speak English to you. I think you should really look over Polish grammar and understand how complex it is compared to English so you aren't shocked later and so you know now if you will stick with if. Also, if you were to learn how to properly pronounce all the sounds, you would be a fucking hero. Most Americans pronounce Polish horribly. Even some Polish guys who emigrated at a young age talk with an ugly accent. Maybe try reading some Polish in Vocaroo threads.

>Are poles retarded?

Yes.

>Do they think anyone with dark hair is Arab?

Sometimes, any excuse to get your aggression out.

butthurt white nigger

>Are poles retarded?
Yes
> I guess ~30% of Russians look like that
Because you're not white.
> Do they think anyone with dark hair is Arab?
It's the objective truth.

>Kaliningrad oblast is pretty comfy
It's poorer then the poorest shithole in Poland. I've been there so don't lie.
>Saint Petersburg
Only place that's worth anything in Russia and it's all copies from European cities.

>be white
Lol. So constant bashing of cockholes is not a thing?

>Poland is a poor agrarian shithole providing toilet cleaners to Europe.

Our average salary is 3x higher than yours though. I think that Russian people shouldn't talk here about "being poor" because they ridicule themselves. It is our business whom we accept in our country and whom we not. We don't want to be like Russian wasteland and open borders for asian-muslims subhumans from countries where average wage is 50 dollar. Have some respect for people who make decisions different than you.

This.
Fuck poland.

Only centre of city built in Empire times under european influence. The rest is 100% Russian.

Litwa s-stop.

>looks like an arab

He said without provocation

What a retard.
Poland is richer than Russia because of EU and money from pole migrants.
>asian-muslims subhumans
Russia has always been multiethnic state and Islam has been part of Russia for the last 500 years. Middle Asia is poorer than Russia but not really hard. Our average salary now is 2x of their and we had influx of immigrants from there in 00s during oil money period, there are almost no people coming here now. Their mindset is not really different from ours, they are basically the same post-soviets.
>Russian wasteland
We have ton of resources and good industry. We are losing it since the fall of Union but we still have some decent thing, while Poland is literally a meme country full of peasants providing cheap workforce and ruled directly by USA. Poland is the most cucked country of Europe, obedient dogs of the west.

>muh multiethnic state
>Islam is a part of Russia
>>>/reddit/

Go to Wikipedia and educate yourself, retard. I am tired of people who judge Russia while they know nothing about my country.

People run away from here to the UK and Germany, why would anyone move here voluntarily is beyond me.

>we have economy
Growing the plants is not economy.

>Poland is richer than Russia because of EU and money from pole migrants.

Poland is richer than Russia because we have economy which can't be said about your third world shithole sucking on petrodollars. Now go away Russian idiot, you are brainwashed by your state-sponsored propaganda, go educate yourself because you open your stupid mongoloid mouth.

Hurt your butt

Arabic and mandarin are both harder

>Poland is richer than Russia because of EU and money from pole migrants.
ghyhyhy
>Russia has always been multiethnic state
Oh, I thought you were slavs.
We have good industry.
Mehehehehe
>ruled directly by USA. Poland is the most cucked country of Europe, obedient dogs of the west.
Bahahahaha! Both US and EU hate us right now, Russia seems to hate us as well so it seems we're doing something right, while you're just a brainwashed worm.

>mandarin
It's easy, the problems are hieroglyphs and tone system. Their grammar is the easiest one.

>crude petroleunm
This always wonders me that Russian can't even further exploid their resources and selling the raw.

short heda
brain of ape
culture of kill

>you were slavs
We are the only true Slavs stayed, the others are europeized now. But our country comprises 200 peoples heavily intermixed with each other.
>US and EU hate us right now
They may dislike your current government because they corrupt image of Europe as a nice place full of democracy, but they still rule you. USA secret prisons in Poland, EU controls all your economy, half of your population has moved abroad. They make you suck their dicks and you seem to like it.

Meanwhile people in Russia literally suck dicks to feed themselves.

>USA secret prisons in Poland
Proof?
>EU controls all your economy
Foreign capital is 24% while it's over 40% in Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary. So don't lie.

>half of your population has moved abroad
Maybe a million mostly uneducated ones and we got over million Ukrainians in their place.

>They make you suck their dicks and you seem to like it.
It's the exact opposite. But you seem to like projections.

Rudy Guliani was sent to Poland lately and he said that Poland will remain strategic ally and friend of US despite our conflict with EU if Trump becomes president. So Europe can slurp on our dingo

kek I think more Russians have moved abroad than Poles

Well, you could swim to Russia and then take a walk.

I like to call mine a autochthon wurm because I play magic the gathering.

Before Poland became member of EU almost nobody was migrating from here because we couldn't. We needed visas to work in Western countries. If Russian shithole became member of EU they would lose half of population in a month

They won't be accepted in this century.

No dictatorships allowed.

This is all true.

This is all fake.

This is all true.

Tourist bucks and good citizens ready to learn Latvian are always welcome.

penis

Paprrrrrrrrika is spicy

They just had to paint Belaruse orange because >muh dictatorship
No terrorist attacks will happen in this hellhole because no one cares

fuck off were full

t.semyon

>this thread
Wew lads, good i am banned

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Minsk_Metro_bombing

Govno, zalupa, penis, her, davalka, huj, blâdina,
Golovka, šlûha, žopa, člen, eblan, petuh, mudila,
Rukoblud, ssanina, očko, blâdun, vagina,
Suka, eblaniŝe, vlagaliŝe, perdun, dročila

Pidor, pizda, tuz, malafʹâ, gomik, mudila, pilotka, manda,
Anus, vagina, putana, pedrila, šalava, huila, mošonka, elda.

Raund!

>The Prosecution Office launched a criminal investigation and classified the event as a terrorist attack

soviet ingenuity is cutting edge

baltics are nice to visit but not so nice to live

t. expert