Somalian girls are the most beautiful black girls. Do they fuck massively in the west? Is it possible to find one there?

Somalian girls are the most beautiful black girls. Do they fuck massively in the west? Is it possible to find one there?

They're all bitchy and act/speak like men. Only Tyrone can handle them

Am I the only one who prefers West Africans?

they really are the most qt women in the world

>Do they fuck massively in the west? Is it possible to find one there?

Most are religiously conservative

Is that black ariana

You're sissy western boy, but Russian would handle her okay, our woman are bitchy too.
Yes

No not really.

Meh. You should amaze them with western lust better, so qts should fuck. Why don't they see Arab girls as role model?

somali/ethiopian/sudanese and other horn of africa groups have alot of interbreeding with middle eastern peoples

they still have honor/pride to stay with their men mashallah and not you filthy dovepoop

No. Most of it is ancient like 5K plus years ago but Somali are near pure .

i hate this meme that they mixed, they didn't, they are the purest .

impossible unless your somali or muslim

>ywn sail the 7 seas with your somali pirate gf and steal gold from spanish galleons

>tfw she got BLEACHED

ariana negra?

Somalis are like gypsies, they more or less never date outside of their own group. Never seen a somali male with a non-somali female, seen a somali female with a non-somali male ONCE.

And I have to say they are extremely ugly on average, both male and female:

Ethiopian girls are best

Ethiopians are Bro-tier

>tfw not by me

Don't worry, I'm a Balkanian
She will gut her first Christmas piglet by the next holidays

>Somalians
Burgha wearing fatsos who smell.

Ethiopians are god-tier Somalis look like shit.

tfw no qt east african aryan gf

just fuck my shit up family

Where is that crime statistic of Finland where Ethiopians do proportionally less crimes than most westerners in Finland, including finns ourselves

You occasionally see them here but they usually wear hijabs or burqas, which is a "fuck off" to anyone trying to chat them up.

I met a really cute girl from the Maldives the other night at a bar, she had elegant defined features that looked Somalian/European and rich black skin. I had a good chat to her but some fuckwit kept trying to cut in on my conversation to cockblock me and eventually she had to leave because he was being so aggressive. I should've knocked him out.

БИOПPOБЛEMЫ

Sure bruv

I will never understand this meme of posting African women with western features
Actual African features resemble monkeys, it's just the truth

Mombasa? Nairobi?

Those are pure Somali features you nig

Nairobi

t.Tanisha LaKangza

You won't be able to fuck anyone, they're birthing machines owned by their brothers husbands and fathers, feminists don't care because we need to tolerate their culture.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO TRUE

How is life in Kenya?

well Somalis aren't Africans technically

Kinda meh

They quite literally are

Not to mention most of them are fat and ugly and possibly inbred

>small lips
>small nose
>small jaw
Not really

>yelling, nigging, chimping, burkha wearing fat lard ass niggresses
Always Somalians
>Cute, chocolate skinned high test women
Always Ethiopians

t. Helsinki

t. never seen an East African in my life

Ethiopians are the best Africans.

Eritreans are the qtest

>muh western features meme
I suppose all ugly white people have non-white admixture then? just kill yourself giovanni

>I suppose all ugly white people have non-white admixture then?
not admixture but untypical features for a westerner

No, somalis are arabic not african

t. yussuf muhammed

These fucking mental gymnastics.
Most people are fucking ugly, it's just because you've disproportionately seen much more white people then african ones

t. tyrone jackson

an average white face represent pretty much the ideal beauty whereas Asian and African averages are ugly

I find the African American, Indian, Peruvian, Filipino and Puerto Rican faces pretty attractive. The Japanese one is obviously distorted by the fact their population is ageing. Most Japanese chicks don't look like that.

You retarded Fin, go fucking kill yourself. The only reason you find them more attractive is because you pretty much grew up around white people.

An African person who's let's say a new immigrant in Europe will at first find white people ugly as well. I know because I've asked one.

>I know because I am one.
I have fixed your post jamal
t. giuseppi

Yep, it's about exposure and cultural values. Some Asians find whites attractive mainly because their skin is pale (which is seen as beautiful in those countries), whereas in Australia for example it's attractive to have a tan.

>self hating italonegro detected

you do realize that even amongst those "average" western faces, each one has a different phenotype?

>jamal
What can I expect from some fascist Italian. Also, the first time I've heard of the name Jamal was on Sup Forums. Literally never heard of a black person with that name

Also, don't underestimate how the media sets some of those standards.

Of course it plays an important role, and seeing as Hollywood has mostly white actors their image is propagated around the world as an attractive ideal. I think if you grow up surrounded by a certain type of face you will develop a natural preference towards it sexually. That must be why I have yellow fever :3

kys fucking racists

>kys

What the fuck is this? Kill yourself? Why not just write it out?

>I find the African American
wide potato nose, not considered a attractive feature

>Indian
too dark, also probably big nose

>Peruvian
mostly white

>Filipino
wide nose, small eyes, facial bone structure: 404

>The Japanese one is obviously distorted by the fact their population is ageing
nigga w0t?

I was talking about the average ideal beauty, the features that are most commonly considered beautiful, not your subjective taste.

You're talking about what's considered attractive in Finland/the West and thinking it's the exact same everywhere. Retard.

This.
That's a very unfair representation.
Hollywood is almost exclusively white in the US.

бpaт, мoe oбщeжитиe cлишкoм мнoгo

this
t.Minnesota

My people are always at the extreme ends of the spectrum. Either the qtiest secular waifu or a disgusting yelling fat hijabi whore.

Being a Somali lad is tough sometimes ;_;

it's ok Fampai

black american girls are the same way. either fat feminist warthogs or fit and /fa/ fluid druids

t. black american

Black American women have gotten a terrible representation recently m8. The loud mouth sharkeeshas have done the decent ones.

Light skinned black women are GOAT, truly the most high test

>Light skinned black women are GOAT, truly the most high test
the sad truth. we have a bunch here in the south.

if they're not middle class and light/brown skinned they're likely the boner repellant blubberlords who make them all look bad

there are attractive girls in africa?

Nigerian Igbo women are top tier

more than in monkeyland

Instead of a race thing, it's always the income disparity that causes people to become nasty/unattractive. I've yet to find a high class Somali girl who isn't 9/10

very few of them, but yea they can be gorgeous

t. went to school with loads of Somalis for 7 years

prove

Have you met any at uni? Somalis in the UK tend to not go to college

Never seen anyone even remotely this attractive and I'm a fucking swefag

Last saturday i was on a party where another norwegian dude had a threesome with two somalian girls. So in my experience yes, but apparently others in this threads have different experiences

They have two modes
>qt super model
>t-51 battle tank

I brefer the qt model.

What went wrong?

>peru
>white
peruANO detected

Eritreans and Ethiopians are best.

Somalians and Sudanese people after that

most of the ones I knew from sixth did, and got into pretty good ones too

Namibians are best
Literally children of the glorious Finnish Empire

yes.

Icelandic-Indian ;))))

Fuck off. Somali girls are not for sale

We don't want them mixing our homogenous cushitic pool with white trash, especially slavs who are the worst kind you can breed with.

>tfw you didn't pounce on the 9/10 Somali/Iraqi sisters

They were the only two in high school and college that were enamored by me. Fugg does it hurt :°0

Ethiopian queens>pirates

I wish I could do that

OK extremely qt

>slavs
>white
You should know better than now.

they're incredibly durka and wear those dementor robes all the time here.

>muslims

Oh man that sounds so true

That's a qt gypsy you got there OP.

>not wanting GOAT Ukrainian/Somali kids
missed chance bruv

>boner repellant blubberlords

>Black American women have gotten a terrible representation recently m8. The loud mouth sharkeeshas have done the decent ones.

Black Women always had a bad rep fucking retard. Funny thing was that was always a thing that no matter what it was would be perceived bad so it was a losing game either way.

Ethiopia sucks though desu.