Ask a drunk, depressed 18 y.o from the canadian province of Manitoba anything

Ask a drunk, depressed 18 y.o from the canadian province of Manitoba anything

srsly. I'll talk about anything at this point. I don't know what to do with myself right now.

hows life in the trailer park?

Why Québec so based?

Is the leaf on your flag making you depressed?

I don't live in a trailer park desu, but there is one not too far from me

I live just outside of a small town

Quebec is okay when they aren't bitching and whining

Have you been in Gimli

do you have some money send me some please

Yes I have

Really nice town. I was actually there during the Icelandic festival by complete coincidence. Was pretty cool. Seems like a GOAT place to retire

sorry I have no money.

are you native, chief?

Where did you get alcohol from you little underrage runt

how do i get a job

do you have a hot ukrainian sister I can date?

Hey I'm a drunk, depressed 23 y.o from the american state of Wisconsin. I'll talk about anything at this point because I don't know what to do with myself right now.

No fuck natives. Absolute scourge of this land.

drinking age is 18 here

Actually yes I do.

I'd have to meet you first before I'd let you date her.

What, is 18 underage in Canada too? Damn, return to European ways Canada.

how big is your willy?

and will you let me banter your bum?

Hang in there bud, it'll be okay. I hope

It's 19 in most provinces, 18 in Alberta, Quebec, and Manitoba

It's small desu

And sure, do whatever you want bud

Is this hard to move in Canada from Russia? Can I find a job as electrician?

>It's small desu
how small? Are you circumcised?
>And sure, do whatever you want bud
hnng post a pic of ur bum plox

also
>non-uniform drinking age
my god I didn't realise canada was so barbaric

>Is this hard to move in Canada from Russia?

Dunno m8. Can't be too hard.

>Can I find a job as electrician?
For sure. Trades like that are in high demand right now, especially in the Western provinces. Electricians make a lot of money here. It's an ideal job here

>how small? Are you circumcised?

I haven't measured and don't care. Yes I'm cut, and I don't care

>non-uniform drinking age

It's dumb. but at least we aren't US tier with our drinking age at fucking 21

bum pic plox

>18 years old

You're not old enough to have anything to be depressed about.

>>/tumblr/

my beautiful home, i would trade it for no other

how fucked is your economy.

people are apparently fleeing alberta + Saskatchewan apparently.

>gatineau and montreal
>french form the trashy underclass, anglos form the upper class

why is this?

"no"

It's hairy and ugly anyway. Slav peasant genes maybe idk.

idk m8. Everything and everyone I've ever known is slowly disappearing and I'm having a rough go of it. I'll probably be fine with time, but right now it's not so fun

I think Quebec is pretty cool tBh. Just as long as you cool with the rest of us

Well it's not great, but there are enough jobs here to make due, at least where I live. Hopefully now that we kicked the NDP out things will get better

can your province stop sucking the ontario teat. we have shit infrastructure and we need to upgrade to high speed rails n shit.

why are you depressed?

Dunno about Gatineau but traditionally in Montreal the merchant and professional classes were nearly all anglophone. The only high level jobs francophones got were priests or lawyers. The quiet revolution changed that, and now the average french earns more than the average anglo.
im okay with the rest of canada except fossil fuel prairie niggers driving F-150s

What happens in Saskatchewan?

ottawa is anglo mostly, gatineau is the huge trailer park tier french ghetto across the river.

We are joining the New West Partnership, so hopefully that will start a shift away from Eastern dependance

All my friends are leaving my small town to pursue careers in bigger cities. I'm gonna be all alone here soon with nothing but memories of better times, when we were just basically kids and didn't give a fuck about muh careers and just cared about having fun with life. I'm a sentimental person and I just can't handle this shit very well

Nothing. They just grow wheat. Manitoba gets a rep for being boring but Sask is much more boring. We have much more shit to do and our landscape is much more diverse.

mate i feel the same fucking way. 23 here and just graduated not really knowing what i want to do.

most people i've known have basically disappeared and grown inward and insular. no-more of the big communities i was fond of in first year, no more of the everyone knows everybody kind of things.

its kinda sad really, that we are expected to move into private and lonelier lives.

I don't understand why people are so gung-ho about dropping everything and basically starting a new life.

I mean everything my best friend cares about is right here. Hunting, dirtbiking, hiking, his friends, his family etc... It's all here and readily available. Yet he wants to move to some shithole city far away from here and leave everything he cares about behind so he can grind away at some shitty job, with the justification of "muh better wage".

I don't fucking get it.

to be fair those do not sound that interesting to everyone. i'd certainly get bored and move if hunting and dirtbiking is the only things to do.

i did the same thing and moved to toronto, most of your friends will also get bored after living in a major city for a while. really looking back at it, the things i miss most are people, most i don't really see anymore.

anyways marriage will be the next thing and so-on, and people will retreat to increasingly private lives. its a weird thing about developed, secular countries, but i've noticed people are basically a lot more lonelier than elsewhere.

Yeah shit is weird. I just don't understand it.

I get what you're saying, but it's still hard to swallow. All I really care about is other people, but they don't seem to give a shit about other people so what the fuck am I even doing.

well you can't really expect people to put their lives on hold.

people will do what makes sense to them, if packing their bags and leaving makes sense they'll do it. just that it won't completely make sense to other people around them.

learn to let live yo, growing attached easily is a common thing but you gotta learn to let go.

You're right, and I hate it, but you're right. Letting go is something I have always been terrible at. I don't know if that is ever going to change, if I'm being honest.

thanks for giving me some perspective tho

No matter how generic it sounds, you should travel to get away from it for a bit. It's easier to see things in perspective that way.

As for a question, if I were to visit Manitoba, what are the things I have to see?