Shavers are technology

looking for electric shaver that will provide me with smooth shave and does not cost fortune

Other urls found in this thread:

n-tv.de/ratgeber/Jeder-zweite-Rasierer-ist-gut-article19809989.html
test.de/Trockenrasur-Nassrasur-Elektrorasierer-Test-4633728-0/?mc=kurzurl.elektrorasierer
paupersdime.com/guide-buying-an-electric-razor-shaver-philips-norelco-braun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Braun Cooltec

You can get a good Norelco for under $100 when they are on sale.

I've been using the same titanium blades for 7 or 8 years can't remember exactly when I bought it.

>smooth shave
>electric shaver
pick one

got a Braun 5040 yesterday for 99 bucks
My first electric shaver (only wet the last 15 years before) and I am positively surprised.
Has trimmer and styler included.

If you read German, the "test magazin" did a test of all new shavers a few days ago:
n-tv.de/ratgeber/Jeder-zweite-Rasierer-ist-gut-article19809989.html

TL;DR: Top 3 are:
Braun Series 9 9290cc

Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3040s

Philips Series 9000

Full (paywalled) article:
test.de/Trockenrasur-Nassrasur-Elektrorasierer-Test-4633728-0/?mc=kurzurl.elektrorasierer

Kill yourself you perma-BTFO'd tripfaggot.

learn to use sharp knife

Odd but electric shavers irritate my skin while razor doesn't. Is there an pre-shave oil/balsam that works with electric shavers?

there are quite a few.
I dont use them so I cannot give you names or brands but they definitely exist

paupersdime.com/guide-buying-an-electric-razor-shaver-philips-norelco-braun/

tl;dr Buy the cheapest unit that uses the latest generation of heads.

Buy replacement heads before a new generation is introduced or the price goes up dramatically, forcing you to buy a new shaver.

>waiting for another $99 sale on the Amazon Norelco S8950/91

How do shave thick beards?

Pic related, straight razor cut vs electric shaver cut.
Just get a second hand gilette safety razor ffs.
If your electric shaver has a trimmer, use that.

What's the best one for *trimming* my groin area? My bush is way too big, makes my dick look smaller then it is.

One of those small electric beard trimmers

I don't like putting sharp things near my dick

use the same kind of clippers a barber does, smaller units are sold as body hair trimmers for cheap

Which?

Kek

that's image from 1972 tho
I think at least Braun 9 series is fully comparable with sharpest razor

I just bought some cheap remington thing years ago. Not as important a choice as a face shaver since I'm not shaving with it, just trimming hairs to keep my junk comfy.

>Buy replacement heads before a new generation is introduced or the price goes up dramatically, forcing you to buy a new shaver.
I bought the new RQ12 head a couple years ago but I've had my RQ1260 since 2011 or 2012. Can't go wrong with anything using that head desu.

Thing's still sick even at that age but I have a cheaper Braun 3050cc now for when I get lazy as it seems to handle the longer hairs of a 2-3 day growth better than a rotary does. Cleaning fluid is expensive but looks easy to diy with a bottle of isopropyl alcohol and some oil/fragrance mix from ebay. Might give it a shot in a couple months when I'm due to replace the cartridge because fuck paying full price for the stuff.

>isopropyl alcohol
I've got a gallon can of denatured alcohol that I have been refilling the cleaning station of my Braun 760cc with for years now. Cost less than one magic fluid refill and as you indicate, is the same thing with smellz added.

Amusingly, the denatured alcohol has a citrus scent.

No different. Small, thick blades making rotating cuts extremely quickly is the exact opposite of good technique.

bump

>smooth shave
>electric razor
pick one, and then get something like I have in pic related

good job Sup Forums

Nope.

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal consumer review site.

DE89 barley handle? Have the lined version myself.

>discord