Women would rather do this than discuss Dawkins with me. Where did it all go so wrong

Women would rather do this than discuss Dawkins with me. Where did it all go so wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPJQw-x-xho
youtube.com/watch?v=gW7607YiBso&t=288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm laughing at you right now, you mixed the male entitlement of /r9k/ together with the austistic evolution theory of /his/

Hang yourself publicly please

>Dawkins
m'fedora

you can do both, show 'em how intelligent you are and then do a shot and compliment her tits

t. aspiring autistic Chad

You can always fuck them after they're drunk. I mean what's the problem, if you won't fuck them then someone else will.

>he didn't look at the flag

>male entitlement

everyone who puts in the effort is equally deserving

>Red Smirnoff
>Cross on chest
>Cum on face(soon)

they only want to pass on genes, not memes i guess

>Women
>Virtue

Pick one.

but he coined the word "meme". you should respect and be thankful to him.

Just imagine how this world would be if women did civilization.

women basically live for sex with chad, if young women were forced to be chaste what would they have to live for

It's men like you that let women go haywire, you kill yourself

I would too better drink than discuss Dawkins. Also you can do it simultaneously, lol. And martini is shit.

I can't believe people took this thread seriously. This is a new low

>cross on the chest
Do religious grills fuck in Balkans?

thanks proxynip

fucking normie scum drinking 5% vodka smirnoff mixed with soda, that's a red flag right there

too bitch to handle the 40% stuff straight

>E..Excuse me m'am, d..did you know your drinking behavior is because of your selfish genes? It's very logic.

>Women would rather do this than discuss Dawkins with me

I would too. Dawkins fans are a fucking blight.

I like Martini with orange juice. I'm perfectly straight BTW.

Anyone drinking more than a few ounces of liquor at a time is a red flag.

That's why I mostly drink my own beer and cider.

ahahahahahha

nah you're a homo kys

>be american
>get drunk from 1 budlight

I'd rather slowly poison myself than discuss laymen tier philosophers also

I drink home-brewed cider. 9%, dry as a bone and sour as your mum's cunt.

>9%

cool i drink 40% every night

>women are not interested in hearing about how the white race is being genocided and how we urgently need to start preparing for the race war
>instead they'd rather go clubbing

sometimes I wonder if they're even the same race as us lads. it just doesn't add up.

>Where did it all go so wrong
Women were never good converastional partners.

There's a reason why Romans and Greeks saw them as nothing but literal baby machines.

I would too. His knowledge on biology is great but I imagine the average Dawkins fan is a bit of a fuckwit

Do they sell tampons in bundles with your girly drinks as well?

The legit church going ones are not slutty.

The low class bydlo ones who wear crosses like accessories are.

not him but im pretty sure he isnt a proxyfag. dawkins is relatively popular in japan.

For a cunt that produces a lot of apples you don't know much about cider

Yes it's pretty much all they do, regardless of how Catholic they can be.

Imagine you are in your village in Croatia.
You are a solid 9/10 grill but there is nothing to do but tend to the goats all day and get water from the well, and you've already played Solitaire 9 times today, and if you go fuck Ljchadjo you can just pray for forgiveness later anyway.

>There's a reason why Romans and Greeks saw them as nothing but literal baby machines.
You mean the whole world 70 years except some matriarchalic tribe societies and

permapleb
youtube.com/watch?v=fPJQw-x-xho

ooooo, watch out everyone! This guy knows his apple juice.

>Just imagine how this world would cease to be if women did civilization.
fixed

Id do that too, and i dont even Drink but autistic fedoras need to be glassed

>Dawkins

>Dawkins
That's cancer. Literally 14 y.o. tier.

bump

Honestly a good cold cider is nice and refreshing like a good beer or a good coca cola

Is it hot in Poland ? Nice weather ? Been working all day ?
Tell me you wouldn't take a good cup of Breton cider in the garden right now. With a good baguette sandwich, with saucisson and beurre salé inside.

One of the best things god gave us, i swear

Not everything needs to be vodka vodka vodka all the time you know you Polak alcoholic

For what?

If you drink something with apples, you may as well drink apple schnapps.

Because you are a boring and pretentious piece of shit with an unjustified sense of entitlement.

This guy is correct.

Fuck you white knight cuck.

I agree with op's sentiment, I've met a woman who didn't even know who fucking STALIN was. Women would rather spend money and drink then learn, it's childish, women are literally children (for the most part, some young women are smart).

And you can only attract her, to fuck her and get children. They are useless for other things, only babies.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gW7607YiBso&t=288

Drinking blood is good for you. Make sure you get clean source.

>tfw you have a girlfriend
>tfw it's all right
People are lame.

I can say the same for lots of men but I do agree that women tend to be less knowledgeable about history.
In my case, I didn't know shit about history until I was 22 and decided to stop being so ignorant. I didn't give a shit about history throughout high school.
I'm still very ignorant about my own country's history but I'm slowly getting there.

Thank you my amphibian friend

jesus christ you're making australia look bad cunt at least use a proxy from america

I'd also that rather than discuss Dawkins with you