gizmodo.com/microsoft-warns-users-not-to-install-its-latest-windows-1794692878
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitmodo
>lagdroid
>winblows
not much

Forced updates of course.

What doesn't went wrong?

Clickbait. John explained how Windows 10 updates work, how they stagger updates to platforms with known bugs until fixed and suggested not manually installing the creators update, bypassing the softblock unless you're an advanced user.

The stupidity of Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me.

>microsoft knows what hardware you use and classifies you according to that
So, it IS the botnet.

Yeah, it's sort of like how Linux knows which hardware drivers you need. I really wish Linux wasn't a botnet.

linux isn't an organization. it is the kernel of your os that actually speaks to your hardware. In this case, it's microsoft pushing out info that machines with certain hardware has to wait with updating, meaning microsoft can know what hardware you use.

>My operating system knows what hardware I have
>B-botnet!!!!!!
Jesus Christ you're retarded.

As does Linux. Man, that really sucks. I thought I wasn't using a botnet this time. So now that Windows, Linux and MacOS are botnets, what do I use?

Kek, dumb Reddit Gamer detected.

Must suck to have your PC bricked because you were unlucky enough to be the beta tester in their staggered update scheme.

How can an organization that says "all machines with x hardware do y" not be interpreted as a botnet? It's microsoft that controls this, not your OS.

>dont install our lastest update guys
>oh wait you dont have a choice

Here's a link to the article because OP is a literal retard

gizmodo.com/microsoft-warns-users-not-to-install-its-latest-windows-1794692878

You are literally retarded.

OP is a pajeet confirmed

Nah, I manually updated to the CU, haven't had any issues. Besides, the only notable bug was for bluebooth devices that use broadcom radios, which you would know if you were educated.

It's simple, your hardware info is given when you check for updates, server sees that you have a broadcom radio device and returns 'no updates found'.

I'm surprised people this stupid can function enough to even post on this website LOL.

Thanks for the warning. I did get an update yesterday evening which took suspiciously long to configure/reboot, but nothing I use seems to have broken. Maybe that was the bad one and I lucked out.

There's nothing actually preventing (you) from installing the update manually. Microsoft is just advising people against it because there may be issues. Would you rather have an auto update that breaks your sound card, for example?

>comparing a profit based corporation to a community project
ok pajeet

The community profits too. Linux is a botnet after all.

>still unironically comparing the two
ok pajeet

>still desperately clinging to double standards and fighting cognitive dissonance
>still has no argument

As expected

>closed source botnet for profit vs open source community project for freedom
>no argument
pajeet pls

FreeDOS

everything