Give me ONE good reason you haven't sold your shilltell and bought a Ryzen yet, user

Give me ONE good reason you haven't sold your shilltell and bought a Ryzen yet, user.

>protip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1508004
laptopmag.com/articles/amd-ryzen-faq
wccftech.com/intel-coffee-lake-desktop-6-core-4-core-cpu-leaked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me one good reason why I should ever upgrade my 2600K as somebody who plays gaymes at 60fps.

>2015 + 2
>still playing at 60fps

waiting for the good mITX mobo.

Waiting for better motherboard

I bet you tell people that marketing doesn't work on you.

nope, i just prefer not to play at console framerates and miss every shot in fps games because 60fps feels like shit

wating for maturing bios/motherboards.

I will probably get a new R7 Ryzen + Vega system when Vega is released.

My Phenom II is still fast enough

it's too expensive

Because my 7700k performs better than amd products

>fps games

You must be 18 years old or over to post on Sup Forums.

literally cheaper and 2x more powerful than intel, goy

nice rebuttal

but chrzanić means to talk bullshit
to fuck shit up is schrzanić

not when you also count the motherboard and ram [spoiler]at least not in my country[/spoiler]

1800x and 1700x are a bit expensive unless you're doing productivity stuff, but the perf/$ for ryzen 5 and the 1700 is god tier.

What a beautiful language

>[spoiler]
forgot that you can't use it on Sup Forums
too many boards on different chans
pls don't bully

>intelcucks thinking 4c/8t is enough for gaming

>gaming
You need to be over 18 to post on this site.

Is that your defense for still having 4 cores?

Intel's biggest competitor isn't AMD, it's all the older Intel cpus out there that kaby Lake is only slightly better than. There hasn't been a compelling reason to upgrade since Sandy Bridge.

Why should I shell out money for new mobo + DDR4 + CPU in order to "upgrade" to a CPU that performs the same as my i5 except it has double the amount of cores when nothing that I do requires over 4 cores?

>4 cores, who needs 2 cores? 1 core will surely do you fine, goy, applications are in no way taking advantage of multiple threads or anything

Get a console

None of the applications that I use require it, so why bother? Just because AMD has finally managed to make a CPU with a gorillion cores that doesn't have garbage performance doesn't mean moar coars is automatically good, it's still a situational advantage at best and it's only clearly better to have Ryzen than to have something like a 6900k, which regardless few people bought even when it had zero competition simply because it has limited applications.

I thought I told you to get a console, you got a browser and games there.
You clearly have no use for a PC

Consoles are a bad platform for gaming.

>gaming
You must be 18 to post here

>gaming
You have to be 18 to post on this website.

What an original, high quality response.

I have no reason to
I bought my 6700k two years ago and I've never been bottlenecked for performance. I primarily use premiere and photoshop too and Ryzen shows lower performance in those so there is no point for me.

so, explain again, what exactly is your reason for having a pc if you don't use anything that requires more than 4 cores?

Gaming. Or are you seriously implying that anyone who ever bought anything shorter than a 6900k before Ryzen came along should have never bought a PC? Were you yourself without a PC, or only buying expensive Intel multicore CPUs until Ryzen came along.

>gaming
You have to be 18 to post on this website

My computer isn't worth anything. It's a dual-core decade old

What an original, high quality response.

No, I bought AMD because I'm a bad goy and don't shill for Isrealtel

this, no point, waste of time

>buying AMD CPUs at any point between Phenom II and Ryzen
OK you're just clinically retarded then.

>being this good of a goy or just an Intel shill

because selling hardware is for idiots, you should always keep your hardware for compatibility reasons

>shooting yourself in the foot because of the big jew boogeyman

Yeah where the fuck are the mitx motherboards for AM4? It's gonna be almost a year now without anything showing up

Your underdog-supporting complex is pathetic. AMD is just another shitty company that wants your money and has crappy QA. Only a brainlet would not simply buy the product that benefited them the most at the moment because "I must support this poor and oppressed company that doesn't care about my existence :("

I bought a used SFF PC with an A8-5500. Not a bad CPU by any means, really. I wouldn't buy one new, though. userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1508004

>It's gonna be almost a year now
how do you know when it's only been 2 months

Yes goy, only buy from big (((companies))), competition is bad.

I bet you have a shilltel AND a Goyvidia in one system.

Not have enough money for both a desktop AND a laptop.

+

I have to be able to bring my shit.

=

Oh look at that, no Ryzen. Fuck off.

>competition is bad
Competition is good if it mean you're actually buying the superior product. If you legitimately bought an inferior product you're only harming the process and rewarding a company for a shitty product.

this
being loyal to a company releasing an inferior product doesn't encourage actual steps forward

laptopmag.com/articles/amd-ryzen-faq

"we expect to see Ryzen in the mobile space in the second half of 2017."

Because I have 12 cores and 24 threads through Intel.

So basically, don't buy Intel outside of delidded watercooled i7-7700K on an expensive motherboard?

(Poorfag pentium is garbage, don't even mention it)

Waiting for a server board/Naples with proper ECC support so I can build a new storage server. I'm not risking my 14TB of Korean cartoons to bitrot because of "unverified" ECC support on chinkshit motherboards & first stepping consumer CPU parts.

Yes, for the low low price of 6 trillion shekels.

Intel is great value!

If it's worse then what you need don't just buy it because you want to support your favorite. It's like giving participation trophies

Or more specifically don't buy shit like Bulldozer.

>pentium is garbage
but it's great for indoctrinating normies and gradually bringing them to the gentoo side

Yes because amd is a indie startup

Why, because it's so weaksauce all you can do with it is terminal commands?

uptime

I still want to buy a used bulldozer PC at some point, maybe because i'm sick in the head.

You realize even Intel is abandoning you clockfags, right? The i5/i7 8xxx line is going to be 6 cores. Even Intel sees the writing on the wall. Single cores don't scale infinitely. Their single core speed will definitely not be as high as the 7xxx line, they'll have to lower the clocks to compensate. Single core is dead, deal with it faggot. wccftech.com/intel-coffee-lake-desktop-6-core-4-core-cpu-leaked/

waiting™ on the 16c HEDT platform. :)

Because I'm afraid AMD might start pushing ads you can't opt out of with their CPUs as well

Pic related

I'd still rather deal with an easily removable shortcut on my desktop than Intel switching sockets every time their nuts itch.

Because the PSP inside of AMD chips is a significantly worse security risk than the Intel ME and can't be disabled. I'd switch immediately if I could fully disable the PSP.

You dont need a new mobo

Right I forgot I can just jam an AMD CPU into my z97.

>you realize that in the future cpus will be different
Gosh tell me more