/brit/

bank holiday edition

wank holiday

nonce

YOU constantly obsess over Japan and Japanese Girls.

Japan and Japanese girls NEVER think of Britain and British Men.

she is cute

Hope you don't continue your shite conversations from the last thread

poop

are you sure mate

I think some Jap women do

lots of negative energy in the last thread lads, let's leave it there

>only black men are allowed to rap

raurke

*looks for an obscure social media icon picture to post*

Why are WOMEN so SLUTTY and then they COMPLAIN and YELL FOR HELP when I have SEX with them?

i am wank

Dan Bull is pretty decent

1p lsd any good lads

um yes? it's cultural appropriation

>the mum is the background enabling him

Good sleeps doggo

>the UK switched from recognising Taiwan as a country to recognising just China as a country
:(

the 2-dimensional ones do

yes

rap shouldn't exist tbqh

why are CHILDREN so ATTRACTED to me!

just do ket mate

not really
it's the tesco value crisps to LSD's walkers
pretty good visuals but it's just not as cerebral

Bank holidays were invented by the devil to stop people from being productive and to get people to be sloths

*scamper scamper scamper*
*squeeel*

Ha! Looks like my trap caught another runt!

>2016
>he isn't actively searching for a latina gf

who /unabletoformmeaningfulhumanconnections/ here?

>I have to look for an obscure social media icon picture to post

it's identical to LSD in my experience

stop fucking posting about it all the time and just take a tab you spacker

haha loser

>I ingest psychedelic drugs

how long does the high last though I have work tommorow

post shit doggos

Wow... a WHOLE DAY off work...

>rap shouldn't exist tbqh

4 kilometers

just come off a 4 day bender and honestly think i could go out again tonight pretty easily lads

Accidentally pink-eyed myself lmao

Feels literally exactly the same as LSD-25. The only differences are onset time + duration.

>tfw you lived during a time period where it was legal to buy LSD online over the clearnet within the law

hello i'm a negroid

give me negative attention

>doggos
>shit

There are no shit doggo's

can't you do basic fucking research before taking a drug? come on mate

something looks really off about your head mate

WEW

How did you fart in your own eye m8?

>An Islamic State sleeper cell has plans to carry out attacks targeting English and Russian football fans at Euro 2016 during a match in Marseilles, data retrieved from the main Paris attacks suspect's laptop reveal, according to the Sun.

little ones that are like boney rats are pretty shite tbf

Can last up to 12+ hours. You'll be fine tomorrow but there's a very real possibility that you'll be feeling the effects for the rest of today.

>football fans
gosh what an incredible shame

>football fans
>french people
>muslims
and nothing of value was lost

bad idea pissing off Russia. they're not soft cunts like us and the rest of pansy Europe.

as long as you get some sleep you'll be fine. I wouldn't take it much later than 6pm though. you can't sleep for at least 6 hours after taking it

i feed off of things like this, even if its negative, i love the attention, and its all in english

it's hard to find shit like this in french

this is why i learned english

>union jack in the background is upside down

bloody disgrace

alri lads
ahaha

would they target Russia though as they might actually retaliate?

I understand why they would target us though, we would probably just apologise for it

Rasheed

think I'll lwait till the weekend and take it

is walking around the woods high on lsd alone a good idea

Great. Now I have to deal with racist white people complaining about terrorist attacks.

WEEEEW

Ballbag didn't survive the night

Islamic sleeper cells are going to be the final cause of the race war. Calling it now.

Should've leveled their region in the early 2000's.

i hate sandniggers because i feel like they're getting more attention by english speaking media than us negroids these days

remember the wombats?

doing a nostalgia to my year 9/10 indie boy phase

What will it take for people to actually accept there's a problem with Islam right now?

how fucking much was on that guys computer for them to only find that now
>though i had a reply
>its this cunt

you forgot they brought down a russian plane you fucking idiots

yes, not at night though.

see, this is what i'm talking about

us negroids are a bigger threat, don't you see how we have infiltrated every nation in the world

Reminder Marseilles is literally 70% muslim or something so you can't just filter out beards

I work in retail how great is that

Some people would refuse to believe it even if it detonated right in front of them.

Just ignore those people, they're as naive as they come.

Walking around the woods with a mate, even if the mate is also on LSD, would be preferable. Obviously if you don't have mates then fair dues.

The key is being in an environment where you have nothing to fear. You can do it in your bedroom and have a good time if you know you are going to be completely undisturbed. But if for any reason you think "fuck, I am going to have to talk to [person] and they'll know I'm on something because of my eyes and because I'm being weird" then you will have a bad time. If you ignore this warning you WILL have a bad time.

If you are comfortable walking in the woods alone and wouldn't care about coming across someone who could potentially know you're high then that would be fine.

I'd probably start feeling self concious and a bit paranoid alone in the woods - especially if its your first time.

Best acid trips I ever had were snuggled up in bed with all the lights turned off and listening to music.

Have to be really comfortable in your environment so you can just lose yourself in the experience instead of having to worry about anything else.

don't be racist

it's 12:30pm on a Monday afternoon and you're angry on the internet

Going to Morrison's for lunch and dinner lads, what should I get?

this is mostly good advice but tripping alone is fine in my experience, i dont think you necessarily need a friend
not being disturbed IS a big one, but I would argue just walking past people wouldnt be enough to send you in a spiral. it's more if you're doing it at home and worrying that someone will walk in and actually talk to you

Gurning

you guys are gay haha

i lost again

failed to get (you)s once more

i accept defeat

*abandons thread with tail tucked between legs*

ANSWER MY TEXTS REEEEEEEEE

scotch eggs

YOU constantly obsess over Britain and British Girls.

British girls NEVER think of British Men.

chicken and sweetcorn

cornetto

just done a big fat revolution in the bog

Japanese women are Asian and therefore love, desire and were made for white, i.e. British, cock.

Going to the GF shop.

You lads want owt?

Gotta go find the hilo latino thread now that I've learned how to tell them "I shit in your milk, bitch!" in spanish

nah

ralph

petite freckled redhead please

make that two