tamplate.

How do you color it?

yeah, how can I colour it?

Nice

Well with paint or any other similar software

don't know

give istria back slav nigger

lmao try to take it gypsy boy

Istria is MINE, not even Croatian but mine. I own Istria, come at me bitch ass Paolo.

>disliking Romania
>liking Germany and not just Bavaria
dropped

i dont care about your opinion lmao

I'm quite interested, what do you think the difference between Wales and England and Scotland is?

>I'm German
ayy lamo

Austro-hungarian empire looks like huge Croatia with a tumour

It's probably a political thing. Or immigrant thing. Doubt it cuold be anything else cause culturaly you guys are pretty simillar. Even tho, i don't know what's the situation regarding minorities in Scotland or Wales.

Scots are top lads
Englishmen are meh
Wales is trash central

that's Hungarian Kingdom

>mum i want to be an archaeologist when i grow up

peace

Scotland is more to the left than England at least so maybe that's why

The people of the different countries are honestly exactly the same, apart from NI. The only real difference is the amount of money/investment and the jobs people have

i noticed that russians don't give a fuck about serbia really, while many serbs adore russia. why you dislike serbia?

Maybe statistically, but I just rated my experience.

Because i see the whole southern slavs as non whites. I'm it's not like this but for some reason we associate them as gypsies.

I'm sure it's not*

yeah, but the map is weird. montenegro is marked ok while they are basically a minority in their country. and bigger part of russia is populated with non whites, and how eastern russians look like?

Kys

how do you see Czechs, Slovaks and Austrians then?

Russia has a big amount of non-whites "whites" also but it's still not majority of us. I'm disgusted by them but not cuz of racism or something i just see it as pathetic idea. They are classing themselves as Russians and superiority of Russians above the others. I look pretty eastern see the pic.

We see them to the gulag
T. Igor with a proxy

I see Czechs as how Russians should be and must be. Basically i see Czechs as more civilized Russians. Slovaks are ok. Can't say i prefer Austrians over Germans but i like Austria in general, i have no opinion cuz i never had an experience of having a austrian friend or etc.

an*
geez my phone keyboard is fucked

what's wrong with non whites though?

racist bigot

slavs in general should be like czechs or slovenians, economicaly at least

Czechs are faggots and suck chinese cock

lmao I would retaliate but I still have cock breath from sucking off Cheng

not triggered at the Orkney and Shetlands thing?

Didn't notice that, but I'll forgive you.

10/10

one guy posted a photo of Tampere at 4 am yesterday , and it was daylight :l

>I based all my opinions about European nations on memes.

yeah goes down at 23 and up at 4 atm

I bet you based yours off the Swedish media rather than traveling to all of them (minus Apefrica).

that's fucked up m8. with my biorhythm i wouldn't get a good sleep the whole spring/summer, and in the end i would kill myself

there will be a day/night when it doesnt set at all :^)

when north of arctic circle, sun doesn't set for over 70 days in summer

How it's like in Oulu?

youtube.com/watch?v=ycYH5fSabss

PERKELE

spain, france etc. = like
norway, denmark etc = mixed feelings

The only thing to do is drugs and booze. And also constant darkness

typical serb lel

r8

all that finish darkness reflects in your soul

what a shit map

Do you want more mines croatshit?

A wealthy finnish guy should visit more of Europe and you would enjoy being with slavic niggers i guarantee you, i'll go even furhter, the day when you see a sun for the first time you will not want to come back in Finland. One finnish guy i met two years ago worked for only 4 months and he had a money for 2 months journey throught Europe and he said he is planning on moving from Finland to Hungary. He's enough of being sad and fucked up.

Yes. I collect mines, i want modern ones, this ex-yu mines are shit.

>Living in Oulu
>Wealthy
You think if I was wealthy I would live in the "Other Finnish Chernobyl"?

You are actually from Oulu? Lmao

So am I norwegian now?

Ikr? I would jump in front of a train if there was't long line for it

Well, at least you are a world capital of air guitar

>t. butthurt retard

Breivik, Bergman. What's the difference?

I love everyone except those disgusting cucks that will do everything to fuck you over. I've been in almost every country in europe and only in France I've met so shitty and rude people. waitresses literally fighting each other who's gonna serve us because none of them wants to speak english. Fucking disgusting place.

Practically none

Friendliest guy i've ever seen in a while

Cry me an ocean Zcszvizckz

I love france even tho I also didn't have a great time with people there. I entered McDonalds and a girl from the kitchen, behind, had to come to the counter to speak with me English. And that's not a meme, people there just don't want to speak English. I visited only Nice tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=CT3SRs61Guw

>people there just don't want to speak English

Chances are they don't know how and don't want to look retarded, it's not a meme that w are bad at English

I would understand that if i would try to talk to you personaly outside your working place, but when you are working as a sales man in the restaurant it's weird. Nice is a tourist place. But ok, that's not the reason not to like a country. I like your food, culture, nature, music... and all that shit

The funny thing is that older people in Croatia can't understand shit in English either, and you would probably have a simmilar problem, but people here would try to understand you with their fingers, hands and legs if it's nessesary lol

Why all the hate on Turkey? all they wanted to do was join the cool kids

I don't hate turkey, i would like to visit Turkey. But people just don't like loud european Turks who laways live in the same neighbourhoods (even that may be the problem of policies of countries to put them all in the same place) so that reflects on general opinion of Turkey. At least that's what i think.

T H I S, finally someone understands

Pluck your unibrow Ivan.

Some of them hate for historical reasons.Some of them hate for turkish immigrants who act like a peasant(which most of them are).Some of them hate because we are muslim.

But everyone loves Koksal Baba.

>Breivik

The Swedish name is Brevik. Just remove the diphthong. Or add it. This is commonly the difference between Swedish and Norwegian.

>croatia
>loves his neighbours, including the serbs
obvious fake is obvious m8, topkek

Kys

butthurt frog lmoa

lol mad polecuck

butthurt ruskov kek

>french r rud i hat em pls putin aftar de anexion of polan nuuk frans