Your countries are awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2aZDWDuJcs
youtube.com/watch?v=7n0wWDlljRw
youtube.com/watch?v=r2ZZUV-nKzI
youtube.com/watch?v=g7k3p_060jg
youtube.com/watch?v=F0V-aOJzffc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come live here then, experience how it is to live on the verge of financial and mental collapse

>implying South America is any better
I'm just jelly of their nature

Chile has several times your GDP per capita for example

14k vs 23k is less than 2 times. Also Chile isn't all of SA. Thanks for trying.

What did you expect from a leaf, my brother? They only exist here to forget about that faggot Trudeau and how he likes to spray estrogen on their whole population

Poland is pretty bad.
Agreed.

Its a shithole

>14k vs 23k is less than 2 times.

You what? Chile's GDP per capita is ~$16k, Serbian GDP per capita is $6353.96.

So it's almost 1/3rd. In fact, your GDP per capita is LOWER than Romania's.

If your self-proclaimed "shithole" is 3x richer than Serbia then I can only imagine what life is like there.

Chile is based af, Pinochet did nothing wrong

>GDP equals quality of life and comfiness
Serbia looks way better than Chile.

>Serbian GDP per capita is $6353.96
If you take mafia into account, it's more like $635.396 for the average Milosh

kekd

GDP is a pretty big indicator, yes.

Chile is nearly a first-world country, and the best one in South America

>let me tell you about your country

shhhh don't tell the world our secrets ruskie

only country there is Bolan
i do not know why other exist and who are they

It only means how much money do companies in this country make. Serbia is a better country for living than Chile.

So Qatar is an S-tier first world?

If you like being poor then yes it is great.

Tanzania is also a very great country, it's only a coincidence their GDP per capita is just under $700 USD, about the cost of a new iPhone

>balkanars itt thinking they are in any way in a relation with god tier hungary on the pic
you are not

I was talking about ppp, you're talking about nominal. I don't really care, nor do I want to turn this into Serbia vs. Chile.

Purchasing power parity is not really a very accurate measure given that it's extremely hard for economists to take an accurate and equal basket of goods to compare.

Ok get ready for some good old int autism. I've been fascinated with how fucked gdp statistics are and how non-reflective of real life they can be.

Let's take Costa Rica for example, one of the most Americanized and developed countries in latin america. Their gdp per capita is around $3000 higher than Serbia with roughly the same population.

Now watch this (non tourist real life videos)

Spic shithole youtube.com/watch?v=q2aZDWDuJcs

""Starving"" european capital youtube.com/watch?v=7n0wWDlljRw

Do you still believe the gdp meme?

we can swap

>>balkanars itt thinking they are in any way in a relation with god tier hungary on the pic
No one in this thread said that

Turn off you computer and go get your brain scanned for any remaining gray cells

Costa Rica is a tax heaven desu

They have put in some great initiatives to get US citizens to immigrate. -- Flat income tax, zero capital gains tax

Chile is better than Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia and arguably Slovenia.

You are retarded, seriosly.

Neither is nominal if you want to assess the overall standard of living. Once you also take inequality (which is markedly pronounced in SA) into account it gets even messier.

>Budapest in the Op pic
>first comment from a serb
>"Come live here then"

well well my allhating serb friend. People in budapest do not tend to live " on the verge of financial and mental collapse"

The OP didn't say pic related, he was talking about Eastern Europe in general.

Can't expect a Russia to understand anything tbqh

Go shoot some krokodil and jump off a building Ivan

yeah he was talking about the self-hating indeed, my bad then

That picture is at least ten years old. Please refrain from using it again, thank you.
Also
>Hungary
>Eastern

Again, if some country has higher GDP it doesn't mean its citizens are richer. GDP is mostly done by corporations and big business. You though keep repeating that if Chile has higher GDP it means it is better than Serbia. Why are canadians that stupid?

Does Hungary even count as Eastern European?

It's actually a civilized country compared to "real" eastern european countries where it pretty much looks like one big village

>GDP is mostly done by corporations and big business

Really huh?

And who do the corporations and big businesses employ? I can't figure it out, do they hire citizens and thus enriching the country or some other group of people?

Whole V4 is somewhere in-between. I'd call it Central Europe but then there will be hordes of people saying that CE is a meme.

yeah, its really not that bad

people just love to complain

lmao I fucking love this place, new serb itt

>low gdp
man just take a random look of tourists filming shit and street cameras etc
everything is clean, people look normal, no minorities anywhere, quality of life is pretty poor

we are only poor on paper, most paychecks are received under the desk to avoid taxes, that's it, we may be weak in global economy, sure, but we produce pretty much everything we need and have little to no need to import your jew shit to increase our jew number, big fucking deal being poor on paper or some paint Sup Forums map

give ajvar and cevapi jovan

Chill bro, I wasn't insulting you personally.

Send me some Galenika test from your pharmacy, ok?

>but we produce pretty much everything we need
no you don't you are screwed just like us because you pay western european prices for food

You guys need any food? Or anti air systems? Maybe a train? Pls help fellow Poles.

>western european prices for food

That's objectively wrong. Maybe in supermarkets, but nobody buys meat/vegetables there, there are specific markets for that in which those products are cheap and of better quallity than in the supermarket.

SEND ME GALENIKA TEST

PLEASE

a meal that costs 1 euro over here costs about 20 euros in the west
but this isnt very impressive, because 1/3 of our country is a giant farm, literally 1/3 of our country is a big fucking farm

serbian poverty is a meme, we have less homeless than the west, only reason we score low on jew maps is because we arent a corporate country, we arent trying to build a slave nation where everyone works min wage for a turbo huge corporation that sells some bullshit to someone overseas or whatever

>mfw they declare the greatest economic depression since blah blah blah
>literally nothing changes in this country

Watch at the same time for maximum comparison beneftis

>anti air systems
They've got better ones, trust me.

lol no.

>a meal that costs 1 euro over here costs about 20 euros in the west
not it doesn't, what are you using as basis burek?

then it wouldn't be cheap anymore, buy our wine kthxbai

B-but muh tested in war against russia argument.

This, we are in between you can't really mix up V4 with Eastern Europe, too distinct cultures.

>anti-air
Pretty sure we downed at the time state of the art best piece of American military hardware with ease, you wont find that on the jew Sup Forums maps tho, just like you wont find Serbian mathematics olympiad and various other bullshit.

Serbia is plain and simple 'the enemy' on this side of internet and pretty much 90% of stuff you find on it is pure propaganda.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
this is what vucic bots believe

>we are only poor on paper, most paychecks are received under the desk to avoid taxes, that's it, we may be weak in global economy, sure, but we produce pretty much everything we need and have little to no need to import your jew shit to increase our jew number, big fucking deal being poor on paper or some paint Sup Forums map
This, guys, is why the Balkan states will NEVER get any better. Just look at that statement, look at it.

idk m8

I was in Serbia last summer and it looks poor af

it looks like your whole country freezed somewhere in 90s, your infrastructure sucks and half of the buldings looks like ruins

and for example beograde is actually more expensive than prague(restaurants, beer, taxis etc.)

and buying meat form friiend of firend for low price sounds really 3rd worldish

>most paychecks are received under the desk to avoid taxes
Lel, he thinks that's a good thing.

Croatia is very decent though, almost V4 tier.
For ex-yu it goes like
Croatia > Montenegro > Serbia = Macedonia > Kosovo

>go to roumania
>become vampire

no thanks

He's full of shit.
But in honesty, nobody is really hungry, yet.
We're good for now, but it's going to the hounds pretty fast.

>Serbia = Macedonia
They're literally dirt poor, even for us.
As for Montenegro, it's a microstate that runs on drug money and tourism. Nothing else.

thats pretty much true, we are a shithole
not to mention that we have like 50-60% youth unemployement(they dont even try to ''fix'' it to look better like they do with the other stats lel)
also every third employed person works for minimum wage, like 210 euros a month
we will soon be africa tier

>They're literally dirt poor, even for us.
Honestly I didn't see much change when driving through Serbia and Macedonia.

>be in honduras
>get fucking killed
Honduras is exactly the opposite of most EE countries in terms of safety.

he was probably talking about farmers' markets and there is nothing wrong with saving money

Well, if anything, it's pretty safe here, even at night.
In Macedonia, I imagine it's not that safe. You can get shanked by Albozerg.

>because you pay western european prices for food

Yeah, I encountered an albanian wedding when driving on the sole highway of Macedonia.
Albanian flags, honking and driving like a suicidal maniac. Maybe they wanted the newly wed to die in a fucking traffic accident minutes after their wedding.
Apart from that Macedonia was Serbia 2.0 but more sandy.

>Montenegro > Serbia
So many keks in this thread

If you want to know what an abandoned city looks like, go to Montenegrin capital, Podgorica, anytime that is not summer. Nothing will be moving. Also, they have no economy, besides tourism and crime like smuggling

Montenegro has a capital?

go tell that the starving african children
white people are such whiny pussies fucking christ

I worded this poorly, your average wage is 400€, the german average wage is 2200€. Let's say you apples cost 70c, and in Germany they cost 2€ who spends """"more"""" on food? What's your minimum wage like 200€? their minimum wage is like 1k€

LMAO let me tell you how Eastern European countries really are my spic friend
>city centers might look nice but the rest of the city looks like pic related
>not only cities are grey, weather is as well
>people are fucking horrible do you know Skaven from Warhammer? It's pretty much like this
>poor
>futureless because we are all retarded

you know it's true fellow eastern euros let's not bullshit ourselves

>grey weather
>in Serbia

You're right on all other accounts though.

>DINAMO

>not only cities are grey, weather is as well
erm we have pretty hot summers, also spring is really nice

>your average wage is 400€
more like 280€

>What's your minimum wage like 200€?
more like 150€

but I get what you are saiyan

Entire Montenegro has less people in it than one city district in Belgrade. And in winter half of their country just fucks off to Serbia, unless it's July all you can hear all over the place is Montenegrin accent, literally entire country moves to Novi Sad and Beograd.

you forgot the ever-present corruption and apathy

Eastern europe is dead because a couple of generations lived under gibsmedat. My friend always talks to his father about how cool Yugoslavia was, 500$ minimum wage, apartments for everyone, etc. But that's because they're not that well off, while all other friends that I have that went to a gymnasium are all loaded. Travelling around Europe, to Australia, Thailand etc. I'm pretty sure those people don't cry about the old gibsmedat years

Beat me to it

You've never been here José

eastern europe is ok, its not switzerland but me and all of my friends I know live pretty comfortable

wea re making with my gf together about 2.3k euro/month which is nothing amazing

600e rent and ulities
20e internet
200e food with food vouchers

and rest for fun and other stufff

life is easy desu

tldr: eastern europe is poor but also very cheap

theres easy access to drugs yeah, but you have so many sights

What i like thre most about eastern europe rather than money and whatnot is that general sense of chaos and savagery among the people, that chaotic evil and the general clusterfucks you find in every sphere of life.

Here we call "indigenous malice". That's why spics feel at home and may even idealize easter europe as a place with a bit more money, whites and closer to european civilization, but with that good old touch of chaos.

Macedonia is very similar to Serbian south.
You get to see more mosques pop up as you drive from Vranje to Greece

The germans call that ordnung. It's because you're dirt poor developing cunts.

The more money you get, the better your country looks and the more laws preventing barbaric behavior/infrastructure inconsistencies. Eastern europe is becoming less like that by the year. Now only ukraine and russia fit the bill country-wide.

Argentina has a lot more money and HDI than us. But at the cultural core we are still third world savages. What you need to give that step towards first world civilization is fixing your culture.

Interesting...
The capital of Costa Rica looks like a city in southern Serbia.
Basically, once you cross from orange to green it's like that. Central and northern Serbia are somewhat comfy. But we get shit for pay (unless you're a doctor or a lawyer, or fill an engineering niche). It's the lingering effect of 150 more years of Ottoman rule (as the south was conquered before, and was also liberated later).

Yeah, I know exactly what you are saying.

t. listening to drunkards loud arguing every friday night from 9 pm and than watching them fighting from the window at 11 pm than watching 30 more people getting involved in drunken arguing and fighting by 2 am.

And Montenegro.
Montenegro is Belarus with tourism instead of tractors/potatoes.

Kek, maybe not like that, but here you don't feel home until you hear the neighbors arguing with this dude that doesn't pick up his dog's shit, or people pushing each other out of the bus, or this guy that goes to the supermarket not wearing a shirt.

that sounds more like southern europe than eastern europe

here in public transport its completely silence, no pushing and everbody lookung to the floor or from the window

this

that's daytime here as well, I am talking about late night fridays and saturdays, when sometimes a guy walking in the street may start shouting random sound for no apparent reason
so it's late night, everyone is walking and minding their own business, and all of a sudden one guy just starts shouting while passing trough the street

doesnt happen all the time but when it does, its such a pleasure to watch

Oh my man, you can't imagine our public transport

youtube.com/watch?v=r2ZZUV-nKzI
youtube.com/watch?v=g7k3p_060jg
youtube.com/watch?v=F0V-aOJzffc

>I am talking about late night fridays and saturdays, when sometimes a guy walking in the street may start shouting random sound for no apparent reason
this happens literally everywhere

I've just checked my public transportation privilege