Your honest, unironical opinion on Israel

Your honest, unironical opinion on Israel.

I think Israel has the right to exist, I don't give a fuck about Palestinians.

That being said, they should stop fucking with US politics, the US government should represent their people, not the Jews.

Israel was a mistake. They should've settled in that shithole Soviet oblast or Madagascar.

Best allies

hope they conquer the arabs and make ME great again

I would burn it to the ground together with Palestine.

They bought that land, so fuck palestinians. Also, they keep muslims on their place.
Fine place, desu.

Seems like a decent country with little real claim on their soil.

God promised the land to the sons of Jacob, and his is strong, who executes his word

I like them
They remind me of my own country 80 yeas ago

pretty badass

erdogan-sama will destroyer you europeans

best ally

its a mid-shit tier country with the worst weather .

needs to figure out how to peace.

Don't really give a shit about Israel. Might as well not exist. Who's the grill tho?

>neutrei karta
>israeli

Fake country with fake identity. Why don't they all just live in Europe?

>Europe
literally cuck of arabs

>israel
btfo arabs in every oppurtunity

which one would you prefer?

>europe is a single country
roach logic

>east
>europe

anyone would think of germany france and england when you say europe

>eternal anglo
>european
nice meme

yes, everything to appease the violent arab riffraff tribes

Jews aren't European. Let Israel exist (and remove ar*b) but as said, have them stop fucking around in US and European politics.

Because a good amount of the population has its roots from Morocco to Iran.

Israel is the only decent state in the Middle East. They should keep killing Palestinians which are human trash. I don't give a fuck if Palestinian baby gets rekt, it'd become a terrorist once it grew up so it's life is fucking worthless.

It would be better without Israelis.

Jews

If they followed international law (stopped illegally occupying other countries), I wouldn't have a problem with them.

I don't hate Jews or Israel. It's funny because I'm Muslim and every Israeli on Sup Forums always says how much they hate me and want me to die.

Honestly why can't they stop this bullshit and make a productive country in Gaza? Lots of Arabs crying about land they did Jack shit with.

Literally fucking swamps until Jew physics turned Tel Aviv into Miami 2.0.

Withered, yellow-faced money changers who upon coming to Arabia suddenly turned into muscular supermen with a machine gun in each hand who could take out several times their number of ragheads. How?

Israel is pretty based imo. Nationalistic as fuck too. I also hate the victim complex of Palestine.

90% of Jews are European (Ashkenazi) Why should 1.5 million Middle eastern Jews get a homeland? The Kurds have a better claim for a homeland.

That's world wide population not the Israeli population.

t. justin berxwan

Air force.

None of the Arab forces had any. What actually happened was, Israelis simply bombed Arab armies as soon as they approached the border. Every single time Arab armies were on the move, 2 or 3 Israeli aircraft started flying. While Arab states attacked Israel, most of the attacking was actually done by Israelis, from air.
t. 6 day war armchair expert

>90% of Jews are European (Ashkenazi)
I am pretty sure this is not correct

14 million Jews worldwide
11-12 million Ashkenazi Jews
1.5-2 million Middle Eastern Jews

Only the middle eastern Jews belong in Palestine, the rest should go back to Europe.

>make a productive country in Gaza?
It's quite hard to do anything if you're being illegally blockaded by Israel/Egypt.
>Israel has a right to exist
>Palestine doesn't have a right to exist
Superb logic.
>I also hate the victim complex of Palestine.
They're victims of an illegal occupation? Do you understand laws?

At least they're not sand niggers

The Palestinian government should just stop existing. The Palestinian people need some fucking infrastructure and development. I think most would agree that the whole area would be better under Israel's flag.

>They're victims of an illegal occupation?
Arabs were the ones that started many wars against Israel, Arabs can pay the price

Fuck Palestinians

>I think most would agree that the whole area would be better under Israel's flag.
Except Israel wouldn't exist because Palestinians would outnumber Jews.

Israel/Palestine always exposes the ignorance of Sup Forums.
>International Law doesn't matter
Typical Sup Forumsturd who doesn't have the decency to follow laws.

And half of ashkies live in NYC. Wrong statistic man. Pull up Israeli demographics for Jews.

It's kind of late now, most Jews under 30 there have lived there their entire lives

>1.5-2 million Middle Eastern Jews
lol i wish they were only 1.5-2 million

I love Israel for their stand against islamic inbred degenerates. They're in such a close proximity to the muds but keep them at bay without any bombings and etc. Unlike Russia and European countries. I am also ~12.5% jew so that might explain my positive outlook on the Israel.

>Typical cuck that doesn't realize that national interests will always trump "muh feelings" based international laws
Get fucked

Who are you to say who belongs where? Where does your authority comes from?

Israel is the only civilization in the entire middle east. They can wipe out all other subhumans that inhabit those shitty sand hellholes if they want.

Ungrateful muslim shits should say 'thank you' for Israel allowing them to exist, they can glass that whole region if they want, they just dont do it because of public opinion.

>Supporting Jews
>Wanting more Arab refugees

Shit dude they had like 1400+ years to make that shit gold and they treated it like a scrappy gardener.

>accepting refugees
They're going back once the God Emperor is elected

>my feelings are more important than following the law
People who can't follow laws are uncivilised animals. You sound like a lowlife criminal. Pathetic.

Nuke it and force-settle the arabs in the radioactive zone

A nice, innovative country that built itself up from nowhere.

And as for the Palestinians, I believe they have no claim to any Israeli land. Not only did they reject the original partition plan, but they also declared war first. Furthermore, the Jews built the entire country and all the Arabs do is kill each other.

Just look at Gaza ffs. The Israelis withdrew and the Palestinians destroyed everything that the Israelis built there, and then had a Hamas-Fatah civil war.

who's she?

>all jews magically disappear from Israel, entire land is free for arabs to roam
>none of the arab "refugees" from NA/EU return there

And you sound like a nu male faggot. Israel isn't the party that's forcing their women to wear beekeeper suits

>they just dont do it because of public opinion
No because Jews would get slaughtered on the streets. It'd be the Shoah all over again, only this time it would be real.

>And you sound like a nu male faggot.
No, I'm a Conservative.

Conservatives believe in the Rule of Law. People must follow laws and get punished when they don't.

You're a whiny Liberal faggot who believes he doesn't have to follow laws because of >muh feelings.

You are no different to an uncivilised animal

By that logic, everyone in your country should get out except for the native Americans.

>Israel is the only civilization in the entire middle east.
>tfw no civilized Persia

I wonder if there'll be a massive cultural shift within the next 50 years or so in Iran, as most Iranians/Persians that come to the west seem to not give a fuck about Islam.

>people ITT actually think Israel are fighting Muslims
Let's just ignore they're ridiculous close relationship with the Gulf Arab countries, Egypt etc.

Again, Israel/Palestine shows how little Sup Forums knows about real politics. All you people know is viewing the world through the prism of identity politics. Anything besides that is far too much for your minds to grasp.

Why would anyone whose family is from Iraq or Morrocco have more claim to the land than someone from Europe?
Israeli was founded mostly by Ashkenazis

Yeah, a muslim peasant horde armed with bricks and knives shouting 'allahu akbar', a single civilized soldier with a machine gun could kill 100% of them.

Camel fucker greater military achievement is getting their brown dirty hands on one of those 70 year old soviet ak's with wooden parts, meanwhile Israel is a civilized state that has aircraft and missile systems.

Israelis are literally a wizard class in the muslim world, they conjure magic out of thin air and live in floating castles while muslims shout 'allahu akbar' and eat sand and dirt.

islam will not exist so strongly in 50 years. it's almost certain.
the majority of the youth have access to internet. I want iran to succeed so I can visit and eat their delicious food
this
it's all
>muh BTFO mudslimes
or
>damn kikes

>liberals
>ever supporting "muh apartheid state of Israel"
I just don't give a shit about the Palestinians

Their women got me interested about jewery

>I just don't give a shit about the Palestinians
Neither do I.

I support the Rule of Law. People who break it do not receive my support.

You support criminals. It's utterly depraved.

Oh but it is about identity politics. In fact, I would say that it's quite clear that Britain has the most anti-white agenda on earth.

Oh wow serbshit knows something about peace. Kys

They're fucking oppressors of their neighbors.

Israelis must stop killing arab children.

Israel is inherently racist in that it reserves the idea of an ethnic-based nation state rather than an inclusive one.

America for Americans
Russia for Russians
China for Chinese
India for Indians
Israel for the Jews

I disagree with this. It is especially problematic when you consider Israel is a settler colony and that it denies certain rights to Palestinians and others who are not Jewish.

Inb4 "but how would the Jews be treat in Saudi Arabia!" Yes, I disagree with Saudi Arabia on most things too. And I think antisemetism is bad and Jews should also be able to freely live wherever they choose and should not be subject to persecution.

Also this

>people who break the Rule of Law do not receive my support
I would feel that way too, but the Palestinians have lost their right to bitch about anything being illegal. I just can't be asked to care about illegal settlements when seeing the alternative

it's exactly like your pic

looks super sexy and appealing from a distance when idle

then you realise how much of an awful bitch and pain in the ass once wakes up and you get to know better

literally less wars in 1600 years of history than us in 200, and also less atom bombs and firebombings done

fuck off DeTyrone

>>Israel is inherently racist in that it reserves the idea of an ethnic-based nation state
>>Israel for the Jews
>Jew is now an ethnicity

idk man but israeli posters are pretty cool so i guess it's aight

>Palestinians have lost their right to bitch about anything being illegal.
It's not about Palestinians, it's about the entire international community.

There are laws that must be obeyed. It doesn't matter what reasons you give for breaking the law. The law is the law.

According to your logic, people can do whatever they want if they have muh reasons.

that's the whole idea my mongol brother. they try to tie their 1/2144th jewish ancestry to allow them right to land. if they were real jews they would look no different from the arabs that people believe deserve death

You are in the med, how do you have shit weather.

It's cancer but they have some fine women.

cunts irl based on the 4chins

>ridiculous close relationship with the Gulf Arab countries, Egypt etc.
nigga wut
Lets ignore the fact that Israel and Egypt were at actual war with each other for most of history, what close relations? or do you consider any talk that not war as close relation because you have absolutely no idea about how politics and diplomacy work.
Also, Hamas and Hezbollah are literal religious islamist organizations , so yeah, I would say Israel is fighting muslims.

Oy vey! It was da blitzkrieg in France all ova agen!

>Lets ignore the fact that Israel and Egypt were at actual war with each other for most of history
lol no this is just factually incorrect.
>what close relations?
The political ties between Israel/Egypt/Jordan are public. With the Gulf countries they're private but well known of.
>Hamas and Hezbollah are literal religious islamist organizations
Created by Israel's occupations and invasions. You have promoted Islamism in the region, not fought it.

i dont feel shit
but my country is all moslem so go figure

A country run by canniving psychopaths doing what they have to in order to survive.

The Arabs did have airforces, but the Israelis just destroyed most of their planes in a preemptive strike.
Israel hasn't invaded Yemen, yet look at the Islamic extremists and civil war over there. Israel hasn't invaded Nigeria, yet boko haram is killing thousands of people. Israel hasn't invaded Chechnya, yet Islamic extremism is rife. And I could go on and on.

Point is, yes, Israel is quite literally fighting Islamic extremism. Stop seeing everything through your narrow lense.

middle east - new world edition

I never said Islamism was caused solely by Israel. I said Hamas/Hezbollah quite literally came into existence to resist Israeli aggression.

There are multiple reasons for Islamism.

>You have promoted Islamism in the region, not fought it.
Israel didn't help found the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt though

and none of them are good. Islam is a plague.

t.Shlomo Shekelstein

Only ME country I'd live in.

Israel should exist, as should Palestine. They should divide the country according to the 1967 agreement, and Israeli settlers should stop being dicks, and Hamas should stop sending rockets.

The End.

Another example of the eternal Anglo fucking things up

brazil has bashed isreal pretty directly if my memory serves me, how come your government has such a strong oppinion on them

They literally do genetic tests dumb ass, they base it around ethnicity themselves. Judaism is a religion obviously, but the concept of Israel is linked to the idea of an ethnic/cultural group.

Hottest women, stupidest men. overall seem to be pretty chill people as long as you don't disrespect them or are a Palestinien.

They already outnumber the shekels. Yet the jews keepem busy because they're clearly supperior than those towelheads.

Good guys