Why is Switzerland so fucking boring?

Why is Switzerland so fucking boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

blick.ch/people-tv/swiss-army-calendar-scharf-wie-ein-schweizer-armeemesser-id56628.html
blick.ch/people-tv/army-calendar-die-bilder-id550084.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're welcome to move out, I'll take your place

We already have 25% foreigners. Is it still Switzerland when we hit 50% +1?

Let me guess, you're one of those foreigners

Nope, although I look half Asian.

I know Swiss girls love asians, maybe your mother cheated

>bottom right
s-s-sauce p-pls

Because the average Swiss citizen lives in a small town of about 100 people and the only fun is to go hiking or get drafted in the army.

Beautiful country to visit, but spending my whole life in Switzerland sounds horrible. Once you've seen all the nature, there is nothing fun to do as a 20 something year old

My mother is Asian.

blick.ch/people-tv/swiss-army-calendar-scharf-wie-ein-schweizer-armeemesser-id56628.html

blick.ch/people-tv/army-calendar-die-bilder-id550084.html

that's shit.

I love Swizerland, I wish my Swiss friend would message me back ;_;

Let's be real, what do you have, what I don't?

os it true Italians are not treated well as an ethnic group in Swizerland?

guys I'm really worried about a Swiss culture pal I had, lots of bad things where going on in his life and then he never messaged back, what if he killed himself? Maybe he just didn't like me anymore but I'm still worried, please tell me Swizerland takes care of their people in need.

Switzerland is the best country.

>Swiss citizen lives in a small town of about 100 people and the only fun is to go hiking or get drafted in the army
wat

It truly is
I always thought Swizerland had tons of stuff to do

It is, we're actually full as hell because a lot of our land isn't actually habitable (mountains and shit), but we have many cities + shit you can do, true that our cities aren't New York or LA but in terms of size and entertainment it's as big as any big city in Europe.

The only places that have like 1000 people or so are in the middle of the mountain.

I would love to go there someday and I think Romansch is a beautiful language, I wish to learn it someday. What languages do you speak?

Our main languages are French, German and Italian.
Basically every swiss person speaks English or at least can communicate in some manner or form.

I'm Portuguese though, but I've liven here for many years, I speak German, French, Portuguese, Spanish and English.

Portonigger out! Auslanders Aus!

That's a lot of languages to know. I used to talk to a Swiss who could speak like 3 different languages.

Oh, he probably knew 2 of the main ones plus English.
People are really nice here, the only unfriendly people here are people from Eastern Europe, India and a couple more from those places...

I highly recommend coming here for a trip, it's great and relaxing.

Yeah he knew Italian, German and English. He was learning Japanese too, it was really cool. Do you guys just learn that in school or by yourselves? What do you look like, are you darker skinned or lighter?

Depending where you live here in Switzerland, you can choose to learn either Italian, German, French or English.

If you want to learn more you go to more classes yourself.

Fun fact, in the army we speak all languages to give positions and coordinates for rockets and shit.

We have an exercise where each group has 5 people positioned behind each other, the first person receives the coordinates from the Sergeant, he then gives the coordinates in French to the 2nd guy, the 2nd then gives the same coordinates in Italian to the 3rd, then the 3rd to the 4th in German, then the 4th to the 5th in English in order to fire a canon.

And this happens live, so if you fuck up you could literally fire a canon to where you're not supposed to, no houses or anything on the way of course.

My skin is like Cristiano Ronaldo, just a bit lighter.

Oh cool, are you in the army? Don't all men go into military training eventually? That's a nice skin tone, so I'm guessing you're mixed then? Are Portuguese common there?

my town has at least 200 people you fucking faggot

What town are you?

Nah, I'm pure Portuguese, our family tree goes back 300 years, everyone was Portuguese except for a French Woman the grandfather of my grandfather had.

Not in the army anymore, but I get called once in a while to teach newcomers there, standard procedure here.

And yes, everyone gets drafted to train, except you have some condition that lets you skip it.

There are a lot of Portuguese people here in Switzerland, I would say that we are in the Top 3 of most common Nationality here in Switzerland, behind germans.
Luxemburg has it even worse, if I'm not mistaken over 30% of their population is Portuguese.

There's a Swiss regular at my job who looks just like this

Sweet Jesus her accent is cute

Oh that's cool. I heard Italian descendants are not well treated there is that true?

I HATE YOU, YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF HEARTBREAKERS

I don't think that's true, at least I never noticed that.

BUT SWISS HDI SWISS NAZI GOLD SWISS AMERICAN FREEDOM SWISS GUNZ

Really? Huh, that's odd. Would you say most people are treated equal there? How do they view Americans?

GOD LET ME IN DAMMIT

IM GETTING TRAINED BY FUCKING ROLEX BUT THEY STILL WONT SHIP ME OVER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I could move to Swizerland too, it's so beautiful there. I'm a bit scarred I wouldn't make any friends though.

More like Shitzerland

Might be a little on the boring side, but I'm really growing to like that. I still feel utterly underdressed compared to roughly anyone of my age in Zurich, but eh.

>my age
How old are you?

twenty-fiveish

I really don't think it would be that boring. What do you not have?

I lived in Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein on and off for years.

Switzerland was my least favourite. I made some great friends there, but I didn't like the culture (or the lack of it, in many cases) and the cities were horrible. Geneva, Zurich and Bern are simply not nice places. The smaller towns are the same: lots of concrete and graffiti. The laws are bizarre, to put it bluntly, and I didn't think much of the food. Beautiful countryside, but Austria has that too and everything else. Switzerland is boring, incredibly so, but the main thing that's wrong with it is how sinister it can be.

The only country I have been to in the world that has left me with a similar feeling to Switzerland was Belgium.

because it has no fucking sea.
a country without sea is basically a non country

>but the main thing that's wrong with it is how sinister it can be.
Can you elaborate? Give stories please?

It's more of a general thing, life is tame here ? No noise at night (strictly verboten), less rowdy bands of students in the streets, the people I meet are generally well educated and reasonable, insurances for all things, administration works admirably well and I can't legitimately complain, and so on. But the country is magnificient, the weather is nice, good jobs, so on. I like it.

Switzerland belongs to Germany.

They are literally Mountain jews cosplaying as French people, what the fuck

langstrasse was comfy af doe

Yeah, I see what you mean, even though I'm not that sensitive to this.

well after you have your share of mountains and hiking for 2 weeks i can imagine there is nothing to do in switzerland than rot in hell
would literally rather live in Italy and face chaos than do nothing in switzerland

Why is it boring, My view so far was that Switzerland is one of the greatest nations, no joke.

Because they are void of a unifying culture for the most part, everything they do feels as if they're doing it out of grinding, awkward necessity.

In Austria, particularly in the rural areas, people do things because they have always done them that way and they feel it's the best way of doing it. In Switzerland, people do things because it's the rules and the rules are to be followed.

They never do anything spontaneously or with enthusiasm. It's just measured, cold and often awkward. This means that any sort of interaction you have feels unpleasant.

>In Switzerland, people do things because it's the rules and the rules are to be followed.

Sounds very dystopian. Are there major differences between the French-German-Italian parts?

That's amazing, I think Swizerland would be so peaceful. Is it considered ok to talk to random people you meet? How friendly are people to strangers?

what does Swizerland think of mythical creatures?

Why do you have that many foreigners?

I can't imagine it being that boring, what's wrong with it?

What the fuck did you expect? rofl, you have mountains, ski, three different regions, bars idk

Seriously, what did you expect for fuck's sake?

Is Brazil any better?

How does it feel to be Swiss?

i want to live in switzerland

I don't give fuck desu. Never even been there.

Me too, I fucking live Swizerland

Switzerland sucks

The Swiss arent an ethnic group now are they? Must be easier to handle immigrants when the "Swissness" is mostly about citizenship..

Not really.

No, there are multipul ethnic groups in Swiverland. The main ones are Swiss German, Swiss Italian, Swiss French, and Romansch. The rest are immigrants, it's easy to immigrate there.

I want to apply for a scholarship there. Its either there or in america

>it's easy to immigrate there.
whereistheevidence.jpg

yeah you need some sweet reflexes and parkour to not get robbed when leaving your NEEThaus

Wew lad

1000 times this

I'll trade places with you