Do you agree with banksy?

Do you agree with banksy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thereaIbanksy/status/737129564401336320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poignant

So if I hate waving the flag around, only then I deserve it?

What fucking logic is this?

no only 15 year olds find his "art" controversial or meaningful

Banksy is a hypocritical communist hack.

also this.

Is this guy a fedora or what?

he's more SJW commie than fedora

twitter.com/thereaIbanksy/status/737129564401336320

find me an right-wing artist

ben "six million more" garrison

Yes, he's based.

>How can flags be real if our eyes aren't real

Overrated hack who steals from other artists and "really makes you think!". Grow up if you actually enjoy his shit

>Le the gubmint is bad and capitalism sucks xDDD I like vandalizing people's property because I don't believe in personal property XDDDDDDD THE ILLUMINATI GUYS, DA BANKS IS EVIL THEYS CONTROLIN OUR MINDS. SOCIETY IS A SCAAAAM MAN, STOP WORKING, STARTING THINKIN'. DEYS WANT US TO WORK IT'S ALL A LIE THEY MADE DA CHEMTRAILS TO POISON OUR MIND, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KANGS FOR MILLENIAS THEYS ONLY RECENTLY BEEN ENSLAVED BY DA BLACK DEVILS

He stole his style from the Parisian artist Blek le Rat.

>people who enjoy waving flags don't deserve to have one

Banksy has become shit. He has some good stuff, but notoriety has gotten to his head and he thinks he jad to be edgey. Blek le Rat is based as fuck though. Look him up.
Pic related. Blek le Rat

Vandalizing people's property to make shitty "MAEKS YA THINK" shit is by default shit-tier

>What fucking logic is this
Your interpretation is wrong (affirming the consequent)

The logic in OP is dumb but the statement allows for not enjoying waving flags AND not deserving flags

relax grandma

Banksy's anti-establishment stance sure comes off as cheap and whiny.

Hey guys, I found an original banksy on my computer. How much do you think I could sell it for?

Nice!

I saw banksy made some art in my neighborhood

pic related, a picture i took of it this morning

Doesn't it make ya think?

>what did he mean by this?

You realize Banksy's work is so valuable rich art collectors will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy that portion of the wall and remove it.

Capitalism wins again!

For every "banksy" communist faggot there's 50 wannabes just putting some garbage shit on people's property

>Cost to draw a penis, gang symbol or other on someone's property: A couple cans of spraypaint and 5-15 minutes of your time(maybe even less depending on how crude)

>Cost to remove this shit off your walls: Lots of money and time

but of course, because i am also a thinker of deep thoughts

here is thought

>people who enjoy clapping don't deserve to have hands

>people who enjoy life should kill themselves