/brit/

Liz edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464577148189.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/family-finance/millennial-money/canadian-millennials-better-off-than-their-american-counterparts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*yawns*

i am white you idiots

crayon pop

guns

YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I
KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
I KEEP BLEEDING
I KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE

>tea's gone cold I'm wonderin' why
>I got out of bed at all

>Americans who say "lad"
>Americans who say "m8"
>Americans who post in metric

Never reply to these beta lords; these artisans of cringe. Never reply to these impressionable and untouchable permavirgins. Understand that they never bathe and they are hated by even their own families. God himself likens them to swine excrement. Literally throw rocks at them.

then act like it

Lots of different versions of just that one classic original Kev, plus all the shoops.

I am brown you idiots

>Extra Flags for Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Why, don't mind if I do! I'll be adding that to my browser, so as to enhance my browsing experience, for nothing quite improves a chong-thread more than wanton pseudo-tripfaggotry! Blessed be the kindly old soul who willed such a creation into being!

lads

Post top plastic sluts

Isn't Denmark just rightful German clay?

I don't get this meme

MANX REICH NOW

*throws rocks at you*

>americans who post in /brit/

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464577148189.webm

The 10 most expensive seaside towns in Britain, according to Halifax:
Sandbanks, Dorset, £664,655
Salcombe, Devon, £539,950
Padstow, Cornwall, £443,396
Aldeburgh, Suffolk, £439,379
Lymington, Hampshire, £426,112
Dartmouth, Devon, £401,361
Fowey, Cornwall, £379,003
St Mawes, Cornwall, £373,746
Wadebridge, Cornwall, £373,351
Budleigh Salterton, Devon, £360,984

>3/10 in the poorest region in western europe

ahh yes very fair

where is her ass???

THIS TO BE HONEST FAMILY

>Why yes I will indeed move into a £1000 a month tiny one bedroom flat in a paki shithole in between 2 mosques instead of staying in my parents big comfy 3 bedroom house for the sole purpose of gaining a tiny bit of street cred when I tell people I have my own place

england is rightful danish clay

now pay danegeld

>Hi, I'm Zac.
>My hobbies include reading and playing video games. My favourite genre of books are high fantasy (G.R.R.Martin, etc.), and I love any game with a deep storyline that I can relate to. I also enjoy long walks and contemplating the way my life has gone.

>TV shows include but are not limited to Flash, Arrow, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Game of Thrones, Prison Break, American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, and Once Upon A Time. Always looking for new shows so recommendations are welcome!

>Currently don't have any long term goals. Would like to learn to drive in the future. Do I own a car? Rather not say.

>A strange fact about me is that my right and left eyes are different colours. One is brown, the other is green.

>Music is very important to me. My music taste is incredibly varied, from Twenty One Pilots, to All Time Low, to Slayer, to DragonForce, to Slipknot, to Nas, to Hopsin, to Tech N9ne, to Eminem, to Guns n Roses, to Rolling Stones, to Queens of the Stone Age, to Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I'll listen to almost anything.

This word-stream (it cannot be called a sentence) was uttered by Republican presidential contender Donald Trump on July 21 in Sun City, South Carolina. As far as I can detect it has no structure at all: the numerous conditional adjuncts never arrive at consequents, we never encounter a main verb or even an approximation to a claim. The topic seems to be related to nuclear engineering, Trump's uncle, the Wharton School, Trump's intelligence, politics, prisoners, women's intelligence, and Iran. But it's hard to be sure.

4/10 even

>Padstow, Cornwall, £443,396
>Fowey, Cornwall, £379,003
>St Mawes, Cornwall, £373,746
>Wadebridge, Cornwall, £373,351

been there

>The Eden Project was criticised as Cornish residents couldn't afford the high ticket price

you cannot. make. this up

>3
>Cornish numeracy

Man-child confirmed.

>choosing a career that forces you to move to London

probably one of the worst decisions you can make in life

>Lymington, Hampshire, £426,112
That's where I grew up.

>Everyone in my house trying to wash and dry their clothes for work tomorrow at the exact same time.

sup zac can I borrow a high fantasy book?

Yea I've always heard the 300s were a bitch to work on but It can't be worse than pic related and I've managed that alright

Just gonna be back to grinding down wrenches for clearance REEEEEE

went padstow today
grew up across the river from st. mawes

dartmouth is really nice

>start listening to american scriptwriting podcast
>they've spent 20 minutes on whether or not to tip various people

writing a creepypasta on /brit/ lads

I feel like I've reached a higher level of understand of my own being this weekend, spent the whole weekend meditating and reflecting on my life and the experiences in my life so far.

I feel amazing.

>3/10 in the poorest region in western europe
What? The poorest region in western europe is west Wales

going to sleep now lads

nighty night

C O P P E D

Wales isn't a real place

FOB

typo m8 already corrected myself

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

>spent the whole weekend meditating
How? 20 minutes is hard for me.

tonight before I go to bed I will pray for the sweet release of death, as I do every night

yep

>Cornish typing skills

you have a turbo mister 2 now?

west wales is fucking empty mate, what do you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

>Well yes, I am over 20 and will continue to live under the roof of my parents and pretend I do it because I have choice and not because I'm a NEET

>wow look at all these Indian men on a car, how tolerant and multicultural are we lol?!

Applying for an internship in Johannesburg, lads.
Hope I don't get stabbed.

British girls with the thickest accents are too cute
How do i find one?

didn't ask for your opinion Londis

Why are used Japanese cars so overpriced in yank land?

need a qt gf to cuddle

ah yes, all those careers that don't involve moving to London

Haye said he'd fight Bellew loooooooool

scouse cunt will get smashed to bits.

This.

Pay my parents £200 a month and bank the rest after expenses.

My mates give me shit for not moving out whilst they eat their asda reduced food and pay £1200 for a one bedroom flat they can't afford the heating in lmao

>he didn't watch Extra Gear, despite it being easily the best bit

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.

Fuck that, enjoy your private police

Don't bother mate I'd just steal her the first chance I got when she goes out with her friends

wish I had a cosy job which allowed me to hike all day in some decent landscape

don't even care if the pay is bad

why don't you do something about your shit life you absolute weapon

Why don't non-Canadians leave home and get a job?

business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/family-finance/millennial-money/canadian-millennials-better-off-than-their-american-counterparts

>A report out Tuesday from TD Economics finds more than half of Canadian millennials — those aged 25-34 — own homes.
>Canadian millennials have entered into home ownership at a younger age than their parents or any cohort before them. Their 50 per cent home participation rate compares with 36 per cent in the United States in 2015 and 40 per cent to 43 per cent for the same age cohort in prior generations.
>Millennials aged 25-34 had an unemployment rate of 6.7 per cent in September which is four percentage points lower than their parents in the 1980s and even below the current national average of seven per cent.

you can't rest a whole economy on the value of retirement and holiday homes

That looks so fucking comfy.

I'd love nothing more than a train journey with my own little room like that going for weeks through snow etc.

COMFY MAX.

Based cunk

For £200 more a month you could have your own place with all bills paid.

>Extra gear
Literally good evening Reddit

*forces her head*

Nah that's a friend on mine's, helped him out with a lot of shit with it though.

I've got an s13 hatch and a Silverado backup vehicle. May take the s13 off the road for a while or trade/sell for a new project. Been daily driving it for ~4 years now but it was also the first car I owned myself so I'm a little attached to it.

so brave xoxo

the gf

That's literally the hogwarts express you uncultured chav

rita ora lads, would you sling one inside her?

>ww1
>ww2
>all for this

good post

retirement and holiday homes for rich londoners, absolutely fucking our property market

Writing a list of things to bring up to God when I next see him

been on a train ride just like that in russia

except the seats weren't velvet

>complain about lack of diversity
>complain about the part they were in despite not watching it

Are you just a whingebag?

Yes, exactly, for £200 more a month.

I instead get a comfy four bedroom house, only my parents in one of the other rooms, nice comfy private garden to relax in and my parents are top and rarely bother me.

That extra £200 goes straight into a help to buy isa.

>all for anime

'twas a mistake

Who the fuck decided to let an unfunny radio dj with an annoying voice host the most popular television programme on the planet?
It's ruined now.

we were discussing the migrant crisis and the fwb started conflating race and religion

gonna have to bin her

get me a cornetto lad

more