/cum/

Dead American students edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

evangelicalbible.com/bibles/schuyler/canterbury-kjv/
rawscience.tv/interactive-map-of-every-satellite-orbiting-earth-surveillance-broadcast-private-govt/
lmgtfy.com/?q=space debri map
youtu.be/tWMQivnDwbo
nymag.com/selectall/2016/05/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
instagram.com/rosannapansino/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antares_(rocket)
youtube.com/watch?v=NSyIzGfTEBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getting really difficult to like you, leaf.

more like QUADS EDITION

piss off canadian pussy

one of my guys just work for the day and it's 4:20

coincidence?

Fookin a

How come canucks can't into regional flags? Are they all filthy Normans?

wahoo edition !

wow really makes you think
I am now part of the #HillaryArtillery

why? aren't you a patriot?

America is winning the 21st century space race.

Both Canada and Mexico will benefit from it.

because
>all of your countrymen are relentless shitposters
>if you use the same regional (and most Canadians live in the same places) you get mistaken for said shitposters

>Both Canada and Mexico will benefit from it.

what is there to benefit from in space?

It is sad that Sup Forums figured out to filter tripfags before everyone else. They are literally the easiest board to bait too.

thinking of filtering pooland.

dude shut the fuck up already

Alien qt's

They were fucking hippie filth anyway. No loss.

more like gayce x

lol imagine being a Canadian

>tfw no lovecraftian horror gf

i honestly can't

Other countries pay big money to send shit into space.

Creates high tech jobs in North America. That in turn has all sorts of positive side effects.

nazis helped with rocket technology

is it really a race? commercial satellite launches are nothing new, you are acting as if they are

spacex isn't going to be that big of an economical powerhouse because plenty of people already do what they do, the only new thing they have going is cheaper large scale launches, which are pointless wastes of time

so unless space tourism gets huge there's not going to be much money in it

colonizing the moon or mining asteroids is insanely impractical, and until the price of precious metals rises to millions per ounce it won't be a thing

I want to cosplay as Miroku from Inuyasha and make cosplay sluts swoon and get laid

is this a reasonable plan?

you are a disgrace to USA

Americans helped the Nazis with rocket technology

Is he the greatest American?

Positive side effect such as space debris and so many dead satellites that we have saturn-esque rings made of junk that we sent into orbit with no actual way of bringing it back out of it.

Be like where I live now but colder, less qt latino girls and everyone talks funny.

You're so shortsighted. Space X launches satellites at a fraction the cost of NASA. They'll be delivering people into space soon. They're going to make a fuck ton of money. No wonder the only thing Canada has put into space is some gay arm on the ISS.

Satellite in this sense is referring to anything orbiting the plane (ironically not including the moon for some reason)

Most of that is just space debris

helooo wh o is dis?

He's a system baby.

Senpai?

weeb

define system baby

Yes?

No, dumbass. It means literal, man-made satellites. No one refers to debris as satellites. There's thousands of them.

>Space X launches satellites at a fraction the cost of NASA
there are dozens of companies that launch satellites for cheap all over the world

>delivering people into space
do you think there's enough people who can afford it that are into the idea of space tourism for this to become a large industry?

yes helo yes
do yuo lik spain

yuri

Any good QB you want to attack with a meaningless buzzword.

>plenty of people already do what they do

For three times the price.

>there's not going to be much money in it

SpaceX has multiplied their worth by more than 10x since the early 2000s. They are now worth as much if not more than companies like Virgin Airlines .

And they haven't even started reusing rockets yet.

Go ahead and pretend that doesn't mean anything

average american

>No one refers to debris as satellites.
Yes they do and the second image in
absolutely is space debris you uneducated troglodyte

Schuyler Quentel is releasing a new premium KJV bible later this year

evangelicalbible.com/bibles/schuyler/canterbury-kjv/

me on the left

average canadian

Good fucking lord.

rawscience.tv/interactive-map-of-every-satellite-orbiting-earth-surveillance-broadcast-private-govt/

There are currently two American companies capable of launching payloads the size Space X can. It's not about tourism. It's about doing what NASA does but for a fraction of the cost. There are people calling for NASA to just use private companies from now on. It's that much cheaper.

lmgtfy.com/?q=space debri map

>For three times the price
are you sure about that?

As far as the space tourism thing goes, maybe it would become popular, i don't know

i couldn't see that many people being into it but i could be wrong

>of the size space x can
that's just it, no one needs to launch payloads of that size for any practical purpose, the only reason to have such things is for launching long range unmanned research vessels, which is never going to be that huge economically, or space tourism

wow what a fun 15 minutes

>hahahahahahHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAAHAH D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD
>GaySEX:D:DD::D:DD::D:D:D:DD

yeehawww

youtu.be/tWMQivnDwbo

ever seen the anime planetes? world govt will just create new space garbage collectors thus creating new jobs!

isnt that what you want you communist?

*unsheathes katana* You have disrespected the master race! *cuts into million of pieces with katana folded one thousand times on the mountains where senpai touched me*
*tips fedora*

Pshh.. nothing personnel.. kid *unsheathes dick* but it's time for you to learn *absorbs meat into penis, having it grow 10x in size

>discussion about space travel
I thought /cum/ was nice to its guests, I guess I heard wrong

nymag.com/selectall/2016/05/Sup Forums-isnt-sure-whether-its-excited-the-times-wrote-up-its-antisemitism.html

why are trump fans so antisemitic?

didn't even get a warning but got my posts deleting wow

>can't even spell the word "debris"
We're done as a nation.

well, they do have pretty good prices

are their smaller launch vehicles as cheap as well?

holy fucking shit we are hot.

NASA needs to launch things that size. Space X can provide a rocket that can do it at a fraction of the price. I don't really see what's hard to understand about this. Are you having a giggle?

>can't even admit when he's wrong

Although you are uneducated, I think you need to learn some humility more than anything kiddo

No, just gay

were talking about space, why are you bringing this up? fuck off to Sup Forums

>ever seen the anime
No. My virginity has actually been gone since 17.

i didn't realize how cheap they can do payloads, so i guess they could become the biggest satellite launcher

yeah, nasa needs to launch shit that big, but pretty infrequently

would the heavy lifter be able to deploy a bunch of satellites from different customers for different purposes at once?

How much semen do you suppose has been spilt over Nancy Sinatra in the past century, total

youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

>we

I just watched pulp fiction
11/10
TBQH

instagram.com/rosannapansino/?hl=en

Most attractive YouTuber. If only she dressed sluttier

holy shit she looks unhealthy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antares_(rocket)

This rocket is comparable to the falcon 9.

more like 8.34/10

>The Union of Concerned Scientists has created a satellite database of more than 1,000 operational satellites orbiting the Earth. The interactive infographic has satellites arranged by mass and altitude as of August 21, 2014. By clicking the spacebar, the satellites can be viewed as they orbit. To see the relative speed of orbits (and possibly melt your browser), press Q and then the spacebar. The satellites include:
>Operational Satellites
>operational garbage

>Total: 1,235
>United States: 512
>Russia: 135
>China: 116
>Other: 472
>Civil: 18
>Commercial: 214
>Government: 121
>Military: 159
>Note: The United Nations regulates satellites in orbit. The largest private satellite constellation belongs to Iridium Communications, which has 71 satellites in orbit.

>haha it's just ice and shit haha

I'm not sure. I would guess that would be something the Falcon Heavy may be able to do eventually.

Pulp fiction is overrated as fuck tbqh

Not even the best Cucktino

Reservoir Dogs >>>>>>>

yeah, because my argument would be that those heavy lifters (if incapable of doing many jobs at once) would be useless for pretty much anyone other than nasa, or perhaps space tourism

satellites are pretty small

i kind of reacted negatively initially because i get really sick of space fags talking about colonizing planets or mining asteroids, which ain't gonna happen

or the even worse, "i haven't heard of the theory of relativity" fags

Yes you're copying and pasting the article you linked me before, I linked you about a hundred that says otherwise.

The website you linked me isn't even verified yet and the front page leads me to believe it has an art focus more than a scientific focus.

You're welcome to come with me on the next trip to the moon

i haven't heard of the theory of relativity

Reservoir dogs is fucking dumb and boring, not nearly as memorable as pulp fiction.

>>haha it's just ice and shit haha
>he thinks space debris is just ice and shit

you are way less intelligent than you think you are bud

me on the left
canada on the right

t. pleb

>bake cake

what did she mean by this?

I think we'll eventually put people on Mars but I'm skeptical about permanent settlements in my lifetime.

what the fuck is saskatchewan? I've heard of every canadian province like, at least once, but this one, never

personally i've found every tarantino movie i've seen to be pretty bland and boring

pulp fiction, and jackie brown were the worst

What a jackass. I posted maps of specifically JUST the man-made satellites. The names of the satellites are right on the image ffs. You're such a beanigger though this fact still has not made it through your thick skull. And all you actually linked was your inability to spell a 6-letter word.

you could go to mars just for the sake of going to mars, but it would be insanely costly and pointless, as would building colonies

We don't talk about Saskatchewan.

Stop asking questions.

a fucking WHEAT

it's a lot of land with not many people, honestly i don't know what goes on there

i think they're up to something

youtube.com/watch?v=NSyIzGfTEBA
Does anyone know the story to this

Please don't tell me some kid tricked his senile grandpa into this