Australia is a mad Max version of the USA. Canada is a slightly chilly great Britain

Australia is a mad Max version of the USA. Canada is a slightly chilly great Britain.

It's almost like you ENJOY being bullied.

HAHA Australia is shit versio

>Canada actually wants to model itself after another country (which doesn't even have any ties with them bar being in the Commonwealth) rather than making a name and identity for itself as a sovereign nation

That's a ridiculous nation-wide cuck mentality you've got going, mate.

> Not being the anglo country with the most comfortable climate

Rather amusing

This isn't even close to true. Both Australia and Great Britain are both nannystates with no personal freedom and big brother tier government control

>Canada
>slightly chilly

Also, you're literally the equivalent to the US, minus gun rights

>New Zealand
>Anglo

ahh yes SEHR beeindruckend

Kek canada has fuck off big brother laws

Apparently they passed legislation where you can go to gaol for not using a tranny cunts preferred pronouns

German would make more sense to me than whatever you were trying to say there. We are still the closest of the colonies to Britain.

No Republicshit movement like Australia and no Mass Americanized culture like Canada.

I've been to Auckland mate, you're extremely americanized, moreso than us I'd say.
Also, beeindruckend is literally a German word, not sure what you're trying to insinuate.

There's nothing wrong with being americanised

>Hmmmmm should I watch the sopranos or downtown Abbey

Oh I thought you were trying to imitate our accent or something.

> More Americanized than Germany
That's hardly difficult since our culture is closer to them.

Please, there's a whole lot wrong with Americanization. It's more than just the media you consume...the whole world is American in that regard.

>makes things up

Meanwhile your government decides what media you can or can't consume. And you have to have ID to purchase forks. Your country is literally catered to effeminate cunts

So why is the UK a superior alternative?

Ah yes the pinnacle of manliness: buying forks and play l4d2!

Neither of those are true btw sweety ;)

i love when aussie/kiwis pretend that they arent extremely americanized people as a whole... as an american, aside from some things like driving on the left it's hard to tell that youre in a foreign country when you are there

>sweety

Spotted the poofta

>sweety
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I only allow Australian MEN near my box x (:

>No gun crime
>No ghettos
>No black people
>No Mexicans
>No required tipping
>Etc

Ah yes just like the US

Because it's where our culture and countries derive from. I don't advocate being some obsessive Anglophile but I cringe when I hear about Black Fridays, Sneakers, Highways and Jello. WE DON'T NEED YOUR CULTURAL GARBAGE YANKS. PISS OFF

COME TO BRAZIL

Don't forget

> Tipping black people for slavery reparations

except their gdp/capita is much higher than ours, they have less immigrants because they stopped the boats, the average australian has higher wages and better access to food & health services, and the average australian is smarter than americans.

Take your unsubstantiated opinions and go fuck yourself

I meant you are extremely americanized. Unlike us and great Britain

> the average australian is smarter than americans.

This point is debatable

Stopping the boats is an anti-asylum seeker effect, not an anti-immigrant effect

It just ensures that whoever comes here has to be rich enough to fly

>Because it's where our culture and countries derive from
hm, so just like us?

>No gun crime
>No ghettos
who the fuck goes to the ghetto voluntairly, and do u actually think people here experience gun crime?

>No black people
give you that one

>No Mexicans
no worse than your chinese

>No required tipping
at this point you were struggling to come up with something so you just threw this one in there

You guys are way smarter than us. If you were American you wouldn't be so critical of australians since you guys know much more about the world than we do (especially when it comes to immigration).

>unsubstantiated opinions
i guess traveling to aus/nz is not a way to form a substantial opinion

and i would recommend you learn something about economics, namely cost of living and how the high wages are compensating for the outrageous costs there, from day to day life to long term purchases like real estate.

>and the average australian is smarter than americans
average australian is just as anti-intellectual as we are tbqh

Nice proxy, Bruce.

>Australian """"culture"""""
>British """""culture"""""
>American """""culture"""""

No because you play different sports, eat different things, have a different political system and have a much more varied dialect of English than we do.

Not to mention the regionalism and unique subcultures that are present in the US. I know we have a lot in common but you're the most different due to the revolution and historical reasons

Well I suppose I would be able to identify another countries flag :DDDD

more likely he is an underage who found his way over here from r/Sup Forums, and has never left the country before.

i used to think that america was hell on earth and everywhere else is better than us but then i started traveling and realized that's not true.

Pipe down poo pee land

>non-mainland Chinese are worse than Mexicans
loving every laugh

I think you'll find that, without exaggeration, you're about 700% more likely to be shot in the US than in Australia

But you're right no gun crime haha

i have pit you runts against one another

the pawns fight whilst i ... eat pawns :)

This desu. Canadian and New Zealand cultures are truly the most powerful in the world.

** Places a Queen on the chessboard**

Respect your queen huni xxx

when the flat rate of getting murdered here is .000062, 7x more likely to be anything at that kind of percentage is pretty insignifigant

and how many mexicans have you met in your life, they aren't bad folks. mostly just keep their head down and work blue collar jobs

>except their gdp/capita is much higher than ours
false
>they have less immigrants because they stopped the boats
false
>the average australian has higher wages
false
>better access to food & health services
true
>the average australian is smarter than americans
True, but if minorities were eliminated we would be a lot closer

>Canada
>not americanized
There are literally places in the US that are less Americanized than Canada

Yeah there is alot wrong with it, one of them is working Americanisation with a Z...

*the cell in which you placed your queen opens up into a void of nothingness which devours your piece*

looks like your queen just got a taste of kiwi and canadian culture

how the fuck are chinese worse than mexicans? you want to compare and contrast the hard working chinese work ethic against that siesta exploiting mexican work ethic? which minority do you think contributes more to the economy and is less likely to break the law?

We're North Americanized.

i dont see why we should bend to the whim of either cultures desu they're both fucking garb

Australia is great
Canada is soft America

spelling americanised with a 'z' (or """""""""""zee""""""""" as you would say) should be indicative enough of what culture you belong to

Be respectful of others culture

But your cultures is mainly just Brit and American mixed together.

when these are the kind of hairs you are splitting to point out differences i think that it's pretty safe to say that we are all very similar

I knew I could count on Aussies

I'm Melbournian not Australian, do not associate me with those buffoons

good we will combine them and make a better culture

it'll easily be 2.5, maybe even 3 times better.

How can the concept even exist with British spelling?

*In her last moments The Anglo Queen sprays a potent smoothie of Maple Syrup and Kiwifruit Juice from her nipples, destroying the dark void and curing Australia of its chronic Homosexuality*

Guess you lose this round ;)

Ah yes the good old 40%-of-the-population """"minorities""""

we drink wine out of a box and yell in public too tbqh.. pinnacle of aussie culture

yeah but you dont call it goon so on your bike

the fuck chang? Most canadians have british or french heritage, and the french swore allegiance to the queen hundreds of years ago so yeah we're linked to great britain friendo

ok

>Canada calling Austalia chang

Might want to check your numbers Zhou

only asians and muslims dont support the queen

You think this is a game? Panjet there was born ready.

>Zhou
never even heard of this so youre both chinked

Ah yes an American not having heard of something

How unexpected

>le fuck? aw haw haw we french are actually in louvre with le queen. sacre bleu!

kek fuck off you smelly french cunt

>60137641
>41

haha fucking hell mate you lads didn't last that long!

I am just not when they're stupid like Americas.

>Americas

You can't even spell. Britcuck btfo

theres no need to be salty that america's the dominating culture in the world

our z's are even now tirelessly working their way into your own parlance

it won't be long now;

people say show instead of program, parking lot replaces car park, film outmoded by movie, truck passes lorry, biscuits are now cookies and so forth

all the french that didnt swear allegiance to the crown were literally deported, quebecois are more british than ausvicts lel

Mate I'm on a tablet, at this point I give up costing fuck ups cause it just frustrates me so much.

Oddly specific numbers.

do we have no culture or is it just stupid, hm..

theres that cuck mentality again! why are you actively trying to be MORE of a nation you aren't? fucking mad cuck mentality mate sort it out

Brazil is tropical Russia.

> Show instead of program
What do you mean, As in going to the theatre or seeing a concert?

> Parking Lot
Not used by anyone

> Film outmoded by movie
True

> Lorry
Was never really used here anyways

> Biscuits are now cookies
This one will never catch on.

alright mate choose a synonym for cuck if its going to trigger you, cucknadian

Oh shit

Are Canadian bants so bad because they're all just Indians? That would also explain why British bants are also awful.

which stage is denial?

>le bant

Canadians are literally the funniest posters on Sup Forums but most of you are too braindead to understand our dry wit and subtle self deprecating humour 2bh

>patriot

French canadians are francophone subjects of the crown. I don't understand how embracing the traditional institutions of this nation makes me a cuck, to be honest.

The stage when after over sixty years of watching American films, reading American literature and being programmed by your soft power we still haven't turned into you.

cause you're going around trying to impress people online about how similar your country is to a nation that forgot about your existence 70 years ago. honestly apart from the commonwealth what do you share with the UK? i couldn't give a shit about those poms but at least we actively engage with one another in soccer, football and cricket

>our z's are even now tirelessly working their way into your own parlance
Not sure why you think this but it's not true, you'd get marked down in school if you spelt stuff like that.

Most people still call it a programme instead of show but there are a few that call it show, mainly if it's an American programme though desu.

The rest are complete bullshit, you won't hear anyone say that here unless you encounter some yank wannabe spastic.

Australia has opened its sandy desert vagina for the American military and has been their most willing lap dog for so long, that it's hard for them to comprehend embracing their history or heritage now.

>ah yes i will just talk shit on the nation that defends my very existence

sick canadian mentality, dog

is that what they are pretty much?

the pacific canadians?

Cheer up, no more tears now auscuck

australia = western california

theres nothing wrong with embracing your history or heritage but some of you cunts act like you would have rather been born the UK.

it's fucking disgusting and unpatriotic.

Thanks for protecting us from the boat people armies Bruce. We're indebted to you, really.

or what? you'll attack me with all 0 of your attack helicopters? kek fuck off mate go help a muslim across the road or embrace feminism or some other trudea-esque shit

show it through your actions and not your words, frodo keith waikato

'Twas the night before easter, when all the aussies were posting

The leaf fags all cry, they can't handle the roasting

"Fucking leaf, aye cunt!?" The aussies did bants, before they pulled down their maple loving pants

"Stick it in bruce!" dave-o said with glee, "this leafs gonna get it, he he he!"

As he made the leaf his bitch, he whispered "you're mine, canuck", and "that's what you get, for being such a cuck"

are you talking about the UK now, or hobbitland

I'll ride with you

ah yes a couple hashtags in melbourne and sydney definitely holds a torch to your pm being a feminist, muslim apologist

You have a known issue of fundamental islamists living in Australia. You're close to a caliphate at this point

This, our government loves riding with yanks while simultaneously selling out to chinks