youtube.com/watch?v=zv5Cbgn4TOU
youtube.com/watch?v=r78Fwsr646E
youtube.com/watch?v=pc5pCl9NMWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He hasn't been in a costco scrap

Lmao are you even from the hood?

>estados unidos
youtube.com/watch?v=zv5Cbgn4TOU

This faggot recorded himself getting BTFO by this old man at Arbys by my house this week

youtube.com/watch?v=r78Fwsr646E

Old white man won lads. Also them bitches are crazy

The short guy walked up hard as shit and then was easily dispatched by the 90 year old man

Was he using his watch as brass knuckles? It looked like he was making some sort of manoeuvre before the brawl started

>manlets

Leaf star hip hop

youtube.com/watch?v=pc5pCl9NMWw

What do other countries think when they see this?

this is literally embarassing

Why? This kind of shit happens everywhere in the world every day. Don't be autistic my friend.

>Mississauga
What else was I expecting?

It's cringeworthy as fuck

>Those """"punches""""
>That yelling
>Those disgusting betas
>Those """women"""

Jesus christ my eyes

Seemed pretty nice when I drove through it

When will they learn

Never

Did that manlet shit skin actually lose the fight to an old man and a woman?

>Canadians

Is there anything worse than Canadians who fall for the meme that they are nice and civilized above all others?

I can fully understand people outside of North America falling for it.

But the very same Canadians who the meme is about?

>70 year old man easily beats down subhuman scum

Couldn't be prouder really

So much this. Canadians are actually dicks in real life on average. Not even memeing, it's my lifelong experience.

WORL STA

Don't listen to these burgers, they're just jealous we're nice and good people

When it comes to confrontation absolutely but in our daily lives we tend to be more polite. Of course immigration has really fucked things up too. Asians generally come from crowded cities which makes them pushy as fuck so they tend to do shit like cutting in lines

>it's a manlet desperately tries to assert his dominance episode

THAT fucking bitch in the red top with the annoying screaming voice, why did she go to open the back door of the other family where their child was, it's in that moment that that little girl's father pushed her, and her husband with gray hair had to get involved into this to "defend" his bitch of a wife that started all of this, all they had to do was fucking drive away, and then at the end she wants to call the police even when it's her ass who started all of this

yeah what the fuck is wrong with all of the faggots ITT insulting the asian guy, if someone went for my child whether he'd be a man a woman or a triceratops I'd beat their ass

Ahhhh sauga city scrappp mandems get da clapping ahlie

Who here /heartland/ bound

Just another case of fat cunts flapping their gums and men have to clean up the mess. Cunt in red fully deserved the push but I also very much enjoy watching a subhuman get smashed so it's a win all around

He was a manlet. It was socially correct for him to be btfo

biutiful

Im actually not white I'm Pakistani

>that guy in the tulowitzki shirsey
nicesu desu