Why don't Meds get sunburn?

Why don't Meds get sunburn?

They are not white

sun cream

Who to believe?

Yes

they know better

We do, even the niggest nigga from congo can get sunburnt.
The fact is that we are not stupid and know how to deal with sun, instead northern europeans (especially *nglos) go full retard "yeah m8 gun have sum nice tan to shag some slags senpai watch me" and get rekted by powerful med sunbeams

10% genetics, 90% because we actually don't underrate how dangerous the sun is. If only I could count how many times I heard northeners saying shit like "wow, that sunscreen is too strong, how can I get tanned with that" or "I'm not as lazy as the southeners, I'll go around for a walk at 2PM without an hat", or (my personal favorite) "UV rays won't hurt me if I'm in the sea, right?"

they don't know how to sunbathe in moderation

This.
Post meridian siesta has a reason to exist, uncivilized non-meds won't understand.

Holy fucking hell.
>"wow, that sunscreen is too strong, how can I get tanned with that"
> "UV rays won't hurt me if I'm in the water, right?"
I've said that before, multiple times. Literally.
>"I'm not as lazy as the southeners, I'll go around for a walk at 2PM without an hat"
I never diss southerners, but I usually go walking in the sun without a hat.

What are you, some kind of wizard?

Coming from a Mediterranean climate I'll let you in on some secrets. The shade is your friend, drink a ton of water and wear sunscreen.

>northeners

You mean anglos right? I've only seen anglos say stupid shit like this. I swear the Brits are the loudiest, stupidiest people I have ever met abroad. Every single time.

Italiabro knows what's up.
Rosbif and Kraut tourists already can't handle sun with their pigskins, but they also have to act stupidly. Especially Anglos.
They either look like roasted pigs with a skin like a baboon's ass' or like a slag covered with autotanning cream.

White skin was a mistake

Only white people can get sunburns.

>"UV rays won't hurt me if I'm in the sea, right
Gets me every fucking time.

>mongs who only slip slop slap up once in the morning, speed the rest of the day at the beach and going in and out of the surf and then wonder why they're sunburnt

fucking on point, that one

>We do, even the niggest nigga from congo can get sunburnt.

Pretty hard because you'd die from heat stroke/dehydration before getting a sunburn at the levels of sun rays substantial enough to do damage like a desert dressing like a British idiot..

It's necessary to ensure we get enough vitamin D.

Sun cream must be provided to workers by law.
Anything below 30 is worthless. Use sun cream at least every 4 hours

This tBh. We have some mediterranean looking people in Romania as well and they don't seem to have problems with the sun.