Why do you think it is that at the beach you do not exactly look right at it when its coming from the same place but...

Why do you think it is that at the beach you do not exactly look right at it when its coming from the same place but only after?

yes

Thanks you too

some kind of social brainwash and the expression of individuality mixed in

Indeed.

what is this gibberish

Good thread but I don't speak dyslexic.

chinaman go home

PLEASE tell me she's been blacked

???

retards read it again

fucking this

because of anime

Because jews.

/thread

lol sorry misread

not usually, no

Holy shit. That's a perfect jailbait.

Please speak in understandable English for us.

the sentence is grammatically correct
except "it" is not defined so it must be implied, with the exception of "its", probably

>Why do you think it is

preamble, okay.

>that at the beach

okay...

>you do not exactly look right at it

>when its coming from the same place

>but only after?

i dunno

that doesn't make it understandable

........what?

what did he mean by this

The fuck?

Yeah, It happened to me before and the only thing I can recommend is don't do it

>Why do you think it is that at the beach you do not exactly look right at it when its coming from the same place but only after?

L
O
N
D
O
N

post more. I have a swimsuit fetish

WE

>Non-anglos cant understand this post

Yes haha I totally get it too only retards can't get it

Only sometimes, not sure if after or why.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

ching chong nip nong

Wait how old is she

Try again, now without fapping to that girl at the same time.

the fucked up thing about this paragraph is that a part of you thinks you can understand it until you finish reading it

Cute frog

Who is this semen demon?

I think it's a Russian model

How old is she?

I might be going to hell

14-20
Perfectly legal

Exact age?

I just want to know what OP meant

Anything under 16 ain't legal dude and even 16 isn't gonna win you much approval unless you're 19 or under.

I don't know, I don't read Cyrillic.
I normally can give you a pretty accurate guess, but photoshop and make-up hinder that

I'm 24 and can legally fuck a 16 y/o, unless I need to pay for it.

the wave

socially unaceptable

Doesn't matter, coming to this site is socially unacceptable and still here you are

>Constant stress that if a girl is a day under 18 you can't fap to it even though no one would know
>Americans are so brainwashed by societal pressure that they feel guilt even when anonymously masturbating to pictures on the internet

Wow
I'm so sorry for you guys

Huh, really makes you think eh?

Being attracted to young girls is wrong. It is best for men to go after aging old hags with very loose vaginas from fucking too many black men.

I can't understand OP. rephrase please.

Indeed, now off you go fucking some grandma while I prepare the new generation of mums

More than that I'm appaled to the attitude towards age.
I mean "age is just a number" has become almost a joke as a phrase, but if you see an objectively attractive woman, you're aroused, and you have to ask yourself "Wait, is it OK that I'm attracted to her? Better ask her age." there's some deep mental issues there.

If something makes you horny, it just does. Being disgusted because an arbitrary number is lower than the arbitrary limit where you live sounds like a cultist mentality or something.
People outside of America are usually more open with this stuff, like "Wew she sure is hot, too bad I'd go to jail if I fucked her", while an American will be like "NO, I CAN'T HAVE THIS BONER, I'M GOING TO GO TO JAIL IF A POLICEMAN SEES MY PANTS BULGING"

you really should respect purity though

That's why you shouldn't fuck