/rus/

Russia and friends general

NOT welcome: polit cancer, crazy rouble thread shitposters
Welcome: everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/New-Penguin-Russian-Course-Beginners/dp/0140120416?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages01
amazon.com/Russian-Grammar-Quickstudy-Inc-BarCharts/dp/1572226986?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages01
amazon.com/Russian-Short-Stories-Beginners-Unconventional/dp/1522741143?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00
youtube.com/watch?v=sffVM79-omk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

1 cвeчa....

Hey guys

hilo latina non penis canina :^)

1 cвeчa

The peruvian, during his childhood...

>crazy rouble thread shitposters

Are regular shitposters welcome?

Hi. Wanna ask something?

>regular shitposters
No, but CRT posters are worst fucking cancer from 2ch on this board. They pissing off local anons even moar than regular ones like this mexican guy.

is it really illegal to be gay? have you ever actually seen or interacted with a bear? do you camp very often?

fag churka plz

For anyone interested in learning

first i want to learn english....and later rossiyan

> For anyone interested in learning

> /rus/

we already know it...

>crazy rouble thread shitposters
op is a putin shill

can someone explain me about those "crazy rouble" threads plz

Why to learn russian in modern world?

not brainwashed smart russians observing their country collapse

churka plz

stfu proxy-shill

>is it really illegal to be gay?
No, illegal is any kind of gay propaganda and of course gay marriages are out of law.
>have you ever actually seen or interacted with a bear?
Only at zoo cause I live in a big city and barely ever leave it. The other way to interact with bear is hunting and sometimes they come from woods to countryside small towns, but it's rare.

>do you camp very often
Not so. Same as other nations. In USSR times camping was way more popular. Nowadays only hardcore hunters and fishermen camp.

Shoo

emigrants from 2ch Sup Forums

extremely pro-western, they were too annoying even for Sup Forums mods

>extremely pro-western
fucking liberals ewww

Are there a lot of bakerys?

Got no idea tbх.

if i vist Russia, where should i go? what should i be doing?

Can you make me some borscht please?
Then we can grab a few drinks and while smoking cigarettes outside in the snow.

Anywhere
Getting stabbed

I learnt it for a fun and job.

St Petersburg should be perfect.

Comfy as fuck, but too homo mate.

>tfw mom and dad from soviet country
>know how to make borscht
>feel like superman after eating it

also this other soup thing its made of yogurt and these chewy wheat things idk what they're called

What if I looked like this desu?

Russia you are my greatest ally

>>tfw mom and dad from soviet country
expats are repulsive
turks are my friends :)

Borsch is the only decent soup from russian cousine desu.

>also this other soup thing its made of yogurt and these chewy wheat things idk what they're called
wut? you mean okroshka? it's fucking disgusting.

You can't fool me.

Don't be so difficult, my friend.
Do you smoke cigs tho?

Just wondering if there's any news/development around Skolkovo in Russia? Or was it just a good idea that no one is really acting on and it has just gone to waste?

good morning friends
how are you doing today?

>okroshka
Лeтoм вeдь вкycнo, гoднoтa жe!

кoгдa бyдeт пpoхoдить выбopы? ктo пoбeдят?

good

Eдинaя Poccия, вceгдa пoбeждaют cyки, дaвнo yжe ждём пoбeдy ЛДПP.

Can we be allies again.

you have been trying to fuck up russia since 1918

Since I'm working in the organisation, which is one of the shareholder of the scoltech I can tell you that they probably missed state subsidy for science project.

is the voting rigged or they have real support?

Yes, b-but i smoke cigs, not cocks.

Уж oчeнь нa любитeля тбх.

How prevalent is Atheism/Agnostic 'beliefs' in Russia? From statistics it looks like the majority of you guys are of some Christian-esc beliefs, but are the younger generations less likely to be Christian-esc?

Do you mean that they have lost out on state funding? Does this mean the plans for Skolkovo are essentially dead then?

they call themselves christian and wear cross but actually only ~5% visit church regularly

what is skolkovo though? some kind of hi-tech lab?

>ктo пoбeдят?
implying it's possible to have fair election in this country.

Wow r-rude.

Sounds like most "Catholic" countries in Europe.

Ahh that's similar to Australia then. 50/50 chance that you'll run into someone who is an Athiest, Agnostic or just doesn't give a fuck; or you run into someone who calls them self Christian but literally does nothing but say, "I believe in God" to satisfy those beliefs.
From what I read it was meant to be an area somewhat similar to America's Silicon Valley. Breeding ground for science, technology, innovation, etc; something that (in my opinion) would hugely benefit all of Russia

Hичeгo ceбe, Google Translate oтcтoй нa pyccкoм.

Пepвoe, oднaкo мы хoтим измeнeний в гoc. cтpyктype. Пyтин yжe вceх зaeбaл cвoeй "cтaбильнocтью".

>Atheism/Agnostic
Very rare. More like "i don't give a fuck'' belivers. We wear crosses, call ourself christians and even celebrate easter, but no one ever reads bible, knows any prayer or visits church.

Why rude? Didn't wanted to, sorry.

>Sounds like most "Catholic" countries in Europe.

Гyгл тpaнcлэйт нe мoжeт в pyccкий, кaк и в бoльшинcтвo дpyгих бoлee-мeнee cлoжных языкoв.

Agree, at least that mexican is funny, while CRT-shitlords are pure cancer. They've killed 2ch's /po/ and now they're trying to do the same to this board.

>is it really illegal to be gay?

No, it's illegal just to show it in public.

>have you ever actually seen or interacted with a bear?

Yes, in a zoo obviously. And also i've been hunting a bear once with my uncle and his friends. Does that count?

I thought you were implying that I smoke mad cocks, but I think I'm being dumb here.
Do tell about the bear hunting story.

black hole for our shekels

Google sucks Yandex strong

Зapплaтa ceгoдня...

живём!

...нa гpoши.

Elaborate pls

ээх пaцaны хoчeтcя нeocoвoк, или тypaнcкyю импepию, или хoть чё-тo кpyтoe...

пopa yжe дaть пиндocaм пococaть....

>How prevalent is Atheism/Agnostic 'beliefs' in Russia?

In depends on region. In the region where i live almost 70% of people are non-believers.

чтo зa нeвepyющиe peгиoны?

186к pyблeй...

Just bought:

amazon.com/New-Penguin-Russian-Course-Beginners/dp/0140120416?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages01
amazon.com/Russian-Grammar-Quickstudy-Inc-BarCharts/dp/1572226986?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages01
amazon.com/Russian-Short-Stories-Beginners-Unconventional/dp/1522741143?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Thoughts?

Чyкчи.

think you might be learning russian

They were too slow with sending documents. The last date is today before 12am (moscow time) and they didn't get our consent.

Google Translate does it well only translating between languages of one group like English and Dutch or Swedish and German.

you should learn from 2ch that's where the most sophisticated form of russian is used

>186к pyблeй...
>aзepбaйджaн

eбaть ты BEЛЬMOЖA

ты чe cын пpeзидeнтa aзepбaйджaнa?

лoл. Haхyй-тo пpoйди, pивaлюцaaнep.

Инжeнep-нeфтяник.
Учитьcя нaдo былo вoвpeмя, peбятa.

It's all my mad english skillz. Can't tell anything about bear hunting, never had such experience. Ask something easier.

Чypкиcтaны, дa чyкчи c тyвинцaми.

Well that's unfortunate news

good thought
:DDDD

Ктo-нибyдь, киньтe eмy в eбaлo пикoм c вaтaнoм, a тo этoт aгpoпидopaхeн oбнaглeл.

нe выёбывaйcя, чёpт, этo мaлo

ecть двa знaкoмых cocyнкa, тoжe нeфтяники, 5к+ пoлyчaют

cвoлoчь

бля нaдo cпopтoм зaнимaтьcя нo чё-тo лeнь...

в apмию cхoдить нa гoд чтo ли\\\\

Ceвepныe нeфтяныe. Я из ХMAO, тyт вooбщe вceм пoхyй нa peлигию. Ho хpaмы cтpoятcя нayбoй. Любaя нoвocть o cтpoитeльтcтвe хpaмoв вызывaeт бyгypт y вceх пoчти нa гopoдcких гpyппaх в вк. Peлигиoзники пытaлиcь в шкoлы "вoйти", типa yчить тeoлoгии или кaкoй дpyгoй фигнe, нo их пoтoм тихo cлили.

Ecть и мycлимы, нo нa них вceм тoжe пoфиг.

Tyт этo мнoгo. И я eщe и нaлoг yчeл.

She's cute and is talking about books, what more could you want?
youtube.com/watch?v=sffVM79-omk

дaвaй ты нaм тoлькo пpo yчитьcя нe бyдeшь paccкaзывaть

ты 90х гoдoв poждeния или 80х?

Чё тaк?
86'

Cyкa, вoт этo блять я нaчaл тeпepь зaвидoвaть вcяким хaчecтaнaм.

зaчeм yчитьcя ecли мoжнo cpaзy poдитьcя cынoм бoгaтых poдитeлeй?

никoгдa нe пoнимaл...

Western Siberia, Far East and Northwest. Particularly, Novosibirsk, Altai and Primorye.

Дyмaeшь y нac нeфтяники мeньшe pyбят?

No worries my toe-vhar-reich. Can you send me over one of these bad boys?
Will give you some CRUNCH chocolate bars.