Serious question. I'm a Muslim...

Serious question. I'm a Muslim, and if I move to one of the good European countries that are letting all these Muslim immigrants in, would I get all the benefits they're getting? Or do I have to be poor as fuck and coming from the Middle East?

I wouldn't mind living in Europe, it's probably better than Melbourne.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcXTw4WFrvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. I'm a Muslim and already an EU citizen but that's because I inherited it and my family has been in Europe for generations. It can't be super difficult to immigrate to European countries from Australia tho, I've seen loads of Aussies in the UK and other places. If you have good education it helps probz

A FUCKING COCA COLA TRUCK

Mudshits

Fuck off muslims not welcome

This

fuck off ahmed stay in your shithole island

I can't look at your country's name without thinking of a Greek dish, it's probably only as good as one anyway.

>I'm a Muslim

stay the fuck out of europe with your cancer stone age religion nigger

No thanks, I'd like in on the European benefits :^)

>I'm a Muslim
the joke that went too far

Oh yeah by the way, which European country is the best? UK and France don't count, I don't want to go to countries that are already filled with filthy Arabs.

Probably New Syria

You won't get dole bux because you're muslim, you get dole bux for being a refugee. You're not a refugee. In theory it's okayish system, but rats like you fucks it over for actual refugees like syrian christian arabs.

Which one's that, Germany?

>You won't get dole bux because you're muslim, you get dole bux for being a refugee.

Fuck.

You're from Australia too you dumb cunt.

>Which one's that, Germany?
Yeah
Sweden is probably at critical mass by now

Well, I wouldn't mind living in Germany. Could learn some German, hopefully they need software developers over there.

>Danish flag
>Doesnt realize that we have the toughest immigration laws in western europe
Also if you're a single male you'll be put in a tentcamp with other refugees.

I want to move to Hamburg in Germany so I'm close to Denmark. I'm currently learning German but am also interested in visiting Scandinavia.

I'll get two birds stoned at once.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
I WILL GET YOU FUCKING TERRORIST!

>Also if you're a single male you'll be put in a tentcamp with other refugees.

How come?

Good luck getting across the border

Come to Europe brother, don't listen to all of these cucks.

Because they arent citizens. Unlike the cucks that are Sweden and Germany, we actually treat them like refugees.

But I'm an educated white man. Here, the term is technically "New Zealand European".

I can easily demonstrate I am willing to integrate into and participate in society.

Pic related, an average tent barrack in December with snow outside

>cucks
Geert wird dich und deine Terrorbande rauswerfen.

You should torch the tents desu

>muslim
>white

Bad try. You are not welcome and should stick to your people (sandpeople in the desert)

Denmark is for sure one of the countries that are not nice to muslims.

lmao

Check my flag. I'm not OP. I'm not even religious.

I must have missed the coloured stars but then again, why did you quote me in the first place?
Do you speak weird english?

People are covering their camps in pig blood and leaving carcases outside their camps. And not to mention that white nationalists are deliberately applying for work there so they make their life even more miserable.

>this guy regularly harassed them and did shit like playing loud music to wake them up in the morning
>this guy also regularly threatened, demeaned and beat them

You quoted my post () in so I replied.

>Do you speak weird english?
My accent would be considered a little strange because it's a NZ accent, which is like a mix of an Australian and British accent. Apart from that, no. New Zealand English is almost identical to British English.

Being a Muslim literally means cancer

>Being a Muslim literally means cancer
WTF I hate Japan now

but he's right

It's already 21 century, what stuff makes you so obsessive with religion?

Don't you guys have religious shinto rituals mixed in with society?

you would have to throw away your passport and pretend you are a refugee from syria
If you manage to convice the authorities, you might recieve asylum here.
Or you could, you know, just apply for a job here, like a normal human beeing.

Not kissing ass isn't the same as not being nice.

More like, it's been like one of education. No one sees blowing wind, the sun, earth quake, even tenno as god

thank you based denmark

Ritualism and actually buying into that shit are two different things.

True.

Hope you die ape.

>thinking you'll get into any scandinavian country that isn't sweden

Don't come to Denmark. we don't need more people complaining about anime.

Danish immigration laws has gotten stricter so you can't come in unless you have a good reason and people here beat up muslims for fun
Also the benefits has just been halfed so you will liv e like a poor person on benefits unless you have 17 children that gives you child support

Also Melbourne is better for you than Denmark, you will never learn good danish and the muslims don't like our cold weather

> People here beat up muslims
You wish Preben. You never forget to mention how übercucked Sweden is just so that it feels a bit better for you in your own process of going under, just slightly slower than we are.

Based cold weather, tåget över bält never forget.

It's true
it happens all the time that some in my town beat up some arabs and the police look the other way

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcXTw4WFrvI

We don't even have this kind of shit

who cares
i'm just glad they show Denmark who they really are