Why

why

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uv4Fvs9jQpc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk

#Justice4Harambe

Would people care about the ape if it was a young, blonde blue eyed white girl that fell in?

qt who dis

Japanese girls can fall in love with it

It would be filmed and pushed as racemixing propaganda on all major networks.

Taguchi Natsumi

gorilla killed to save another gorilla

LIKE POETRY

In his final moments, Harambe officially endorsed Trump for President.

>american zoo
>kill monkey to save natural selection
>australian zoo
>monkey kills child and natural selection is celebrated

Do gorillas eat human flesh?
No, only chinks and Koreans do.
In America it seems no one cares about shooting solution for this incident. Any solutions come up with by Americans is always GUN because they are fucking used to kill black ones in their soil.

>15 years old

what are you trying to do to me Japan what the fuck. I dont think thats the same person anyway are you tricking me

>Do gorillas eat human flesh?
>No, only chinks and Koreans do.
I hope you're including yourself too when you say chink because chink is used to refer to east Asians and not just the Chinese or do you not know who Issei Sagawa is?

not that 30 yrs old asians look any different, stupid burger

That poster isn't Japanese though.

qt monkey 2bh

This. Brazilians have good sense

>I hope you're including yourself too when you say chink because chink is used to refer to east Asians

You sound perfect retarded here. Ching chong language might be used to refer to east Asian but chink itself still directly refer to the Chinese .

Issei sagawa ? he is a rare case psycho. There are many cannibals around. Of course you have ones in India who believe eating human flesh to be near to god.
I am talking about human flesh eaten by Koreans and Chinks for boosting sex stamina smartass. why don't you checking this up on google before you say bullshit.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

Why do you post anti Korean and Chinese things every day, even when you aren't Japanese netouyo?

Yes, there were a bunch of black people on twitter crying about how it was shot because of a 'lil white boi' and his irresponsible mother before they found out the kid was black: youtube.com/watch?v=uv4Fvs9jQpc

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chink
>Chink (also chinki, chinky, chinkie, or chinka) is an English-language ethnic slur usually referring to a person of Chinese ethnicity or of Mongoloid race.
>or of Mongoloid race.