something like that
baked salmon, natto, nori seaweed, miso soup

生卵は駄目です
サルモネラがある

Is salmonella common there?

>us->me
>fixed

no. it is safe here
Japanese eggs are especially controlled for raw-eating.
eggs are discarded 2 weeks after being born.

instead of 25 simple letters that you can add punctuation and accent markers to write all the different sounds lets make 300000 different symbols. Korean alphabet is the only one in East Asia to make any sense at all

Rice with mayonnaise.
ăn cơm với sốt mayonnaise.

born -> laid
born implies a baby chicken/chick hatched from the egg

oops, thanks

大家好

晩上好

我考平易的偽漢文是可能理解

哈喽

is this back
why did this die

China is not invited btw

皆日本人学習古典中文於中学校。雖我不能正則漢文、我惟我可伝達我之意思。

how can i communicate myself to other East Asians in this incomplete Classical Chinese?

麻婆豆腐定食

classical chinese rarely use double-character nouns

>us
too late, you stupid retarded kimchi ass nigga. you get lynched by not japanese but other koreans. not all koreans here are anti japan gookpongs, you should know some are pretty much friendly to japan and good at self analysing.

How come Americans are so obsessed with eggs and salmonella?

Every single recipe video on the internet in which eggs are used has dozens of American comments under it, saying that the eggs are "too raw", no matter how much eggs are cooked.
The most egregious example of it is scrambled eggs. The whole world agrees that you have to remove them from the flame when they're still partially liquid, to avoid having them dry up, but every time an American sees that happen, the cry of "You're going to get salmonella!" is sure to be heard.

According to Americans, scrambled eggs have to be cooked until they're so dry you could use them in lieu of vulcanized rubber.

Is salmonella such an everyday danger in America? Why are your eggs so badly infected all the time?

PRC immigrant reporting in.

Nobody can really trust American produce unless you are face-to-face with the producers. It is sad, really.
>Can't eat nabe with raw egg in the US

你好吗我小中国朋友 ?

中国人って漢字忘れること無いのか?

Vietnum?

今北 早くニート達が路頭に迷うことを願う

なんでだ

MAPO TOFU #1

三国志

学生?会社員?

>Every Japanese learns classical Chinese in middle school. Although I cannot write proper Chinese, I can transmit my meaning.
Is that close enough? But I heard that Koreans cannot understand Hanzi because they only learn Hangul.

掘削機の運転してる

そうか
ニートが路頭に迷ったら余計に税金かかりそうだが

我的陰茎巨大、勃起時天穿。非勃起時、小如新春土筆。

there is korea restaurtant in Japan where can eat dog

>小中國朋友
收皮啦

无干二马的后抹再

Lewd

im not him but it can not be said we have never eat dog.In Edo dinasty,few people like eating qt dog.at all we were in Chinese culture terrirory.
this is 客観的学際的結論.

I wonder how Viet think about themselves
South east asian? east asian?

有冇人識講廣東話呀?

言語分裂主義者は死ね
大陸では普通話以外話すことは禁止されている。

Vietnam is obviously EA brother.

But it's ASEAN country

汉族人不吃狗
只有满族和南部的猴子做

但係香港都唔係大陸 :^)

I'm Finnish-American

Am I invited?

actually it is a poor people thing

满族还敬重犬和鸦鹊,不杀狗、不吃狗肉、
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/满族

>Have a white father and a Chinese mother
>Literally can't speak a word of Chinese or understand any characters

thats just a political decision.
standing by fair view,we should call them EA country.They were governed by chinese through 1000years

Doesn't your mother teach you Chinese?
Why?

please don't kill us

Fuck That Chink Alphabet.

それはさすがに大げさだろ

I've been procrastinating learning Cantonese for three weeks now. Halp.

I wish this place would just speak Mandarin instead.

they were governed twice for about 200 years just like north korea

they retain the language and bureaucracy for easier communication

所有的韩国文化源于中国

如果你識普通話,廣東話一啲都唔難

terrible language

满族还敬重犬和鸦鹊,不杀狗、不吃狗肉

我2013年去中国的,那时候路上不可思议的没有野狗(那里基本上很脏and不会没有野狗的那样)我发现,可怜的狗狗已经都被中国朋友们吃光了。

Because she's a second gen who hated her parents and fucked a white guy to piss them off. We don't see that side of the family and she tries to pretend that she's 100% British because she has a nice British family, even if all her kids are clearly part Asian.

帮助 这条龙是关于吃的日本

I don't even know Mandarin that well. I'm just conflicted on whether I should continue studying it or completely drop it to study what the locals in Hong Kong speak.

That's just sad.

大家,去你妈的。我说对了吗?

So, you don't know your grandparents?
That's sad

you can do both

life choices made simple

大げさに言えば何でも面白いから。これまじでおすすめ!

that's a typical story

What's your ethnicity? As much as I love Cantonese, Mandarin is objectively better to learn. If you're Asian speaking Mandarin, you might get shit because they think you're 強國人

that's very sad

You must laughing at your inside heart.

點呢?

similar story
although i am chinese my mother did remarry and i could speak chinese because of step father

i am laughing and painfully

remember divorce hurts the kid the most

I am from America but I am Asian. I'm Thai to be exact, so I'm not too worried about how I will look.

sorry....i didnt know....

couldn't*

it's okay i can still speak it

한국어할수있는분들~

몇살? 남자 or 여자?

....are shangs welcome here? we're so despised everywhere..

We wash our eggs here so they don't have the protective layer that eggs in Europe do which means they spoil more quickly without proper refrigeration and preparation. The downside of not washing them is that egg-laying chickens that contract salmonella can leave the bacteria on the protective layer and it can enter the egg after a while if that shit stays on. Euros get around this by vaccinating all their egg-laying hens for salmonella whereas we just wash the eggs.

Also it's just a cultural thing. Salmonella isn't especially common in the US but we do have fears about it.

ㅎㅎ
한국나이로 25살이고 남자지
3주후에 일하러 한국으로 간다 신나 :>

25살? 나보다 많은데?
뚱뚱하지 않고 흑인이나 파키스탄, 인도인이 아니라면 클럽에서 백인좋아하는 한국여자들 많이 만나게 될거같다 한국에 있는 백인여자들은 이상한 코리아부들뿐 lel