Britain pls stay

Britain pls stay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bev4H57si2E
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/504661/Alternatives_to_membership_possible_models_for_the_UK_outside_the_EU_Accessible.pdf#page=20
regjeringen.no/contentassets/5d3982d042a2472eb1b20639cd8b2341/no/pdfs/nou201220120002000dddpdfs.pdf#page=795
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's obvious to anyone except the most deluded brexiter that it's not happening
and I say that as someone who's voting leave

because Britain is a core european country

i hope it wont happen, but it is not out of the realm of possibility. The difference between in and out voters is only 5% right now

>exiters unironically think australia and new zealand will increase trade with the uk once they leave the eu

we will never
EVER
forget the dogging act of the british when they joined the eu and almost destroyed the kiwis agricultural sector

What do bongs think will happen if they leave? They'll still have to deal with all the same shit.

>caring about new zealanders

thats Un-Australian mate

Polish people will stop outperforming them at their jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=bev4H57si2E

Pls leave

It will be intersting experiment from economic loint of view

t. bored economist

what i think will happen if Britain leaves: they will make a deal with EU, like Norway or Switzerland, and they still will have to implement EU laws and pay money to EU, without having any say in it.

>Thinking leaving the EU has anything to do with economics or even directly to do with British interests
>Not realising this is the last chance to destroy the EU

>my generation of cucks is voting to remain in this shitshow

I fucking hate liberals

>referring to the left as "liberals"
American pls.

when do we get the results ?

He is cucked by pol lingo

Calm down with that delusion Achmed

Pls stay GB, we want to leave this shit first, for history.

The polls say we will so dw

no

good

The implication that we have a say in it by staying in is laughable and we will be able to pick and choose most of what we want if we do it more like the swiss or norwegians. Awful argument

lmaoing @ those degenerates that actually thing the UK will leave the EU
it's the same people that thought Scotland was going to be independent or that think Donald Trump will actually be the next US president

THIS
why are leave voters so deluded

Trump is going to win tho

sure he is fa᠎m

Trump has a better chance than Hillary though

Please leave so we may too.

T H I S
H
I
S

FUCKING THIS

>The non-EU members of the EEA have no representation in Institutions of the European Union such as the European Parliament or European Commission. This situation has been described as a “fax democracy”, with Norway waiting for their latest legislation to be faxed from the Commission.[56][57]
>fax democracy

Countries in the EEA like Norway STILL make monetary contributions, STILL have to follow EU regulation, and have NO seat at the table.
On top of that they're in Schengan which we're not even, and the EU will have the bargaining power when we go back so who know what'll happen.

Neither model is appropriate for Britain

But Norway pays less per capita & doesn't implement the vast majority of EU laws & regulations? Only something in the region of 7%. Obviously it must apply EU standards its European exports, but it can do whatever the fuck it likes domestically.

As for the whole, 'seat at the table' thing. Like that even matters, we have a seat at the table now and the past ~75 times our commissioner has disagreed with a proposal he's been on the losing side of the argument. The only times we get our way is when we happen to agree with the French & Germans, we never actually convince anyone around to our side...

Our 'influence' on the council diminishes with every new member state that joins anyway.

The Schengan thing is the only aspect of Norway's deal that's inferior to ours atm.

LEAVE WHEN YOU CAN!!!! they just want take control of whole eu

>we never actually convince anyone around to our side.

But thats your problem, you are shitting on others 24/7 and than expect "good" terms

>europeans leaving europe
>mudslimes moving in
I should probably visit before it falls apart

We just shit up the parliament, we actually usually send big hitter europhiles to the council.

I am not britain I am merely a man, do not put this pressure on me

They should be sitting on the opposite side of the couch.

Old people are generally Brexit supporters while younger people are generally against it.

I'm sure we'll stay, I'm voting to leave but the leave campaign has been a mess and so stands no chance at this point.

idk where the 7% figure came from, Norway incorporates single market rules as they’re made. The only figure I found was 75%
>An independent study commissioned by the Norwegian Government in 2012 calculated that, in return for its access to the EU market, Norway has had to incorporate approximately three-quarters of all EU laws into its own domestic legislation
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/504661/Alternatives_to_membership_possible_models_for_the_UK_outside_the_EU_Accessible.pdf#page=20

also, we are fairly represented on the council in vote and in parliament in MEPs

And yea schengen is something the british public wouldnt like, but the EU would insist on it (freedom of movement is a pillar of the EU, they might insist on schengen and nothing else)

By bad, it was 9, not 7.

I hear both the 9% & 75% figures banded about by the rival camps. I did some reading and the 9% comes from the Norwegian 'out' campaign. I'm willing to accept that this is probably an under estimate, however the 75% figure is a clear exaggeration. If you include laws other than directives, ie: the last majority of EU legislation (since directives are up to member states to implement and don't come from the EU directlty) the figure is more like 28%.

regjeringen.no/contentassets/5d3982d042a2472eb1b20639cd8b2341/no/pdfs/nou201220120002000dddpdfs.pdf#page=795

I don't accept that we have any real influence in the commission, we're just along for the ride. If we happen to agree with them great, but if we don't, tough luck.

Go suck Jew dick faggot.

Britain pls go.

I don't care about any of the politics or economics of it, I just want to watch you and Spain fight.

Yeah the fucking Jews will find a way to destroy the white race. You guys watch their tv. Hollywood over here is completely Jew owned, seems you guys have taken the bait.

Fuck up cunt

-goys. Did you know the term "guys" actually came from Jews calling non-Jews goys. It basically means subhuman. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne

Don't listen to him Britain. Run ! It's too late for us but you can still make it.

>watch you and Spain fight.
Will never happen EU and US wouldn't allow two first world western European countries to go to war, shame really; would have liked to conquer some Spanish qts

a man can dream

Britian pls stay. Your industry may be exported but you're the only ones who can stand for some banter. France is always busy striking.

Fuck off you dirty continent-wrecking freak

>all these Germs begging the UK to stay

Why do the brits want to leave the EU if they aren't even in the eurozone? You guys have the benefites without the cons.

>Allowing unelected people to impose laws and regulations on your sovereign country

The EU is much much more than just a shared currency.

exactly, special snowflake status with so many opt outs and exemptions, with significant influence in the largest single market
thats why only NEET scum and old people are voting out

When's the referendum?

>unelected people
House of Representatives lawl

we're not part of it so it doesn't matter either way
and who are these 'people' that impose laws on us? Us? We're fairly represented in the parliament and the council
and the laws and regulations they propose are just blanket ones across the EU usually to get us to coordinate or to do with the environment or consumer rights or some shit, not running our NHS for us or whatever

23rd June

People voting leave are seriously retarded.

Pls Leave
We will leave next
After that we will be best friends

The European parliament doesn't do shit mate, it's all something called the European Commission. You don't elect the people in that, so they aren't accountable to you.

How Europeans can be comfortable without knowing their own system is beyond me.

Parliament and the commission jointly do it actually
and even then, we are fairly represented on the council (29 votes, joint most with France, Italy and Germany)

*parliament and COUNCIL

Says America

Your whole currency and economy is ruled by unelected people and private banks

If you are seriously voting Yes to leaving, based SOLELY on the memes and information you find on safespaces and hugboxes such as here or Sup Forums, I am not being facetious when I tell you to reconsider you life choices.

Not to say you shouldn't vote leave, just do your own damn research you dense cunts. I bet that some twat is going to reply telling me he has, and here is my pre-emptive rebuttal; no, no you have not. Circlejerking on highly cherry picked data that is spread around this site like AIDS in Africa is not good enough, you must actively and constantly seek opposing views and opinions and challenge your initial prejudices.

I am telling you this because I am scared, scared that people are actually going to the ballot box -voting Yes or No- based on memes. I suspect that this will get fedoraquoted and receive a barrage of meaningless replies, but please, PLEASE THINK.

If you're okay with being fairly represented by people you didn't elect to the council, then fine. If they shit the bed you can't even vote to remove them.

I think it's laughable to call something a parliament when it doesn't have legislative initiative.

At the end of the day the US has more to gain if you stay in the EU, so when you do stay it won't hurt me.

I meant to say commission, not council, in the first sentence.

It's been comfy watching Europe burn from a distance

I elected the government, the government decides the council and the commissioner. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

it deserves to be fedoraquoted, to be honest with you. people voting remain are bluepilled cucks.

fuck off kraut scum

were plexiting next

enough of your fuckingt lies and extortionist politics

I've Already covered up the EU flag on my license plates with polish stickers.

And fundamentally this is all it comes down to.

I wouldn't be okay with an appointed individual being able to propose legislation.

He is appointed by the elected government i.e. big dave
And I'm sure the other 27 countries are uncomfortable that our commissioner is the one who proposes stuff on banking and finance
oh wait, they aren't because that's how the commission works with each commissioner assigned to one area.

>Poland
>literally eighty billion times better to live in in comparison to the next country further east (lmao invasions)
>all thanks to EU cash
>hate the EU
This is some daddy issues tier shit Polandball

I'm aware that he is appointed by the elected government, but I'm telling you that I do not think it is appropriate to have someone, even someone appointed by an elected government, in a position of being able to propose legislation. If you are going to be in such a powerful position I believe you should be directly elected. After each country elected their commissioner, then they could be assigned to their area.

But him and his team are only in charge of one area like every other country from cyprus to germany.
And the commission just proposes legislation, where the law making is done is the council and parliment both which represent us fairly, with parliament being directly elected.

I understand how the system works. We've already exposed our fundamental difference. I was interested in where we differed in opinion, and I've found it out.

I don't really need to discuss the matter further.

The question to ask yourself is; what do you see the EU doing in the next few years? The EU is acceptable in the current form, but compared to 10 years ago it's worse for us. Will this trend continue? If so, why stay?

We won't trade with the eu then

fair dos

you mong why would we not trade with our neighbors right at our doorstep who also happen to be the largest single market

because I'm not a cuck like you.

I agree with you but

F O Y
O
Y

>he thinks trade with the EU will completely stop after a Brexit

The EU itself probably won't exist for much longer, trade will go on regardless.

(Jew)

why am I a yank

>neighbors
Because you were born and raised in America and later in life posted under the Union flag.

Anybody who is voting to remain and is not rich is a moron. The eu only benefits rich people, a slight difference either way in the economy doesn't effect me or most Britons.
For me it's not even about the economy it's about getting my country back.
If you want to remain just so Cameron can get a high paying job in the eu after he steps down at the next election you should kill yourself,

EU IS A MISTAKE

google LITERALLY told me to correct it to that and I did it without thinking
also, never realised they spelt it differently

You're human waste, why can't you type properly. You can change your settings to UK as well, do that so you don't make the same mistake again

>LITERALLY told me to correct it to that and I did it without thinking
You're a yank or severely autistic

>never realised they spelt it differently
Damage control.

The EU isn't the boogeyman that forced you to accept most of your migrants, British politicians were at the helm of that and Tony Blair is largely responsible for the massive surge of immigration over the early 2000's. If you leave the EU don't expect mass migration to stop or even slow, you'll need to elect new politicians for that to occur. Even if it does stop and slow now, in many areas the damage is done. They'll never be British again, not in the traditional sense at least. The concept of "British" will just shift as the demographics do.

>see flag

didn't read lol

not a yank but thanks for the autistic (You)'s sperging out over nothing

how

>implying Britain ever votes for any political change, at any time, whatsoever, period

Britain takes the center ground on every possible issue, and fights like hell to hold it
>They have a Constitutional Monarchy where the Crown rules symbolically, but Parliament rules
>Parliament is divided between one house that's appointed, and another that's elected
>Their state church is basically Catholicism in all but name, but is run by themselves instead of some dirty Italians, and was traditionally allied to the Northern Protestants on the continent
>They're a Union of several different countries speaking one language, but they will never federalize into one country by absorbing all three into one unbreakable union
etc.

immigration isnt even the issue, its just what the leave campaign uses to fearmonger

also geographically we're centre of the world

haha, epic :)
It's one of the issues. In a broader sense it's about sovereignty, which is why I was saying regardless of EU membership Britain's politicians will continue to push for mass immigration.

>geographically we're centre of the world

yea its one of the issues, but only half of it is from EEA. We maintain external border controls on everyone coming in anyway. half we have full control over, the other we have less control over but if they represent a thread, we can stop them from coming in. and EEA immigrants are generally better than non-EEA ones
It's just a fundamental right/pillar of the EU, brits can do exactly the same to the other 27 countries, its only fair. I can literally move to italy tomorrow and start a life there.