Would you support Turkey joining EU if they were mostly Christian instead of Muslim?

Would you support Turkey joining EU if they were mostly Christian instead of Muslim?

they are suppose to be secular either way

They'd still have a heavily authoritarian government and a long history of human rights abuses.

Anzufags are definitely retarded.

Kravchenko,Dragovic,anzu must die

these "men" must die

Yes, everything for my queen!

If they all convert to catholicism and the country swears loyalty to the rightful heir of the Byzantine Empire (the spanish king), yes.

And still have a massive border with the middle east.

Literally moving the borders of the EU to the door step of all those shitskins.

If they were Christians there would be no Bosnia. So i wouldn't mind.
ALL MUST DIE MASON

>average turk.jpg

hello mehmet, how is brisbane treating ya?

Joining the EU is suicide, they'd be flooded with black and brown Muslims if they joined, so either way Turkey must stay out

Cute

this

Using Anzu in my OP was a mistake

erdogan is a nutter
maybe when his influence is gone, but for the moment he is dragging turkey in the opposite direction of the west.

They are still T*rk roaches so no

i support muslim turkey to join

No shitskins from the steppes are not European and I genuinely wish I could brutally murder that stupid anorexic weeb cockroachess

beautiful

Christianity and Islam are two different sects of the same religion, for me.
they believe the same god

no
remove kebab

remove roach
spare Anzu
inseminate Anzu
offspring may inherit Neo-Constantinople

They have completely different cultures and beliefs though

this

Christian Turkey is already in the EU. It's called Greece.

I think Anzu prefers Japan Union because she loves anime character.

is she ded

cutie

you know there was a good chance of the ottomans switching to christianity after conquering constantinople, sultan mehmet was a total romaboo

good post

No they are brown Arabs

Anzu looks like a boy without makeup.

THIS ISN'T AN ANZU THREAD STOP POSTING ANZU

no
the last thing we need are another christian nutjobs like poopland

I won't mind whether they're Muslims or Christians.

turkey was a country in which the turkish minority was holding down the """"""""turkish"""""""""" majority until 15 years ago

Yes, if they were christian and a christian-born culture, they would be european then.

see: if it was still based byzantium. Byzantium would be allowed to be members of EU

that turk national hero with the big hat is literal Koksal Baba

She is she but ı can't understamd why you worship her she is 7/10 for Turks

>tfw no turkish gf

that is mehmet the conqueror, and the similarity is there because papa koksal is the rightful heir to the ottoman throne

I wish I was a Turk.

for what reason?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she

Why did Anzu even get popular? She's a low test weeaboo with a 4/10 face.

anzu is 1000/10 for me.

I prefer kawaii girls to cool and sexy girls

She has an insane amount of pictures and it's super rare for cosplayers to be from her country. Plus she has a kind of plumpy face which is anime-ish i guess

THIS

I only want anzu to come here

>queen
I got bad news for you

Would you prefer if he and turks in general did? How would that affect turkish identity?

Then Turkey would probably be just another balkan country desu. Not sure if that's good or bad.

I know a cute turk girl. Or used to talk to.

She recently sent my a letter for my birthday. Oh boy. Full of her story of how our married life would be. She's completely fucking insane.

I just don't respond to her messages anymore.

I do, simply because we could join /balk/ banter.

B A L D I N G
A
L
D
I
N
G

i would prefer it but only we turned into catholic
being muslim is better than being orthodox imo

Wtf I love turkey now!

>Would you support Turkey joining EU if they were mostly Christian instead of Muslim?
I dont care. I would not mind to let them into the EU and take out Germany out of it but the german leaders are all EU bastards

Faggot

i always thoughtTurks turned autistic and there was no going back, this post made me feel good user tell me more

Turkey would be just another /balk/ shithole if it was Christian. Turkey being muslim is what makes /balk/ lose their shit , remember Byzantines , they were orthodox and they ruled balkans and no one cared and then there came the Ottomans , they were muslim and when they got to rule balkans everyone ( literally every single prince in Europe ) lost their shit and started a crusade for it.