/brit/

Bremain edition

Other urls found in this thread:

zengardner.com/occult-roots-nasa-ongoing-fraud/
youtube.com/watch?v=ncdLBvFIIco
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/irishman-living-in-london-to-back-brexit-because-immigrants-are-coming-to-capital-to-take-work-34758312.html
independent.co.uk/news/people/kit-harington-claims-sexism-against-male-actors-in-hollywood-needs-to-be-recognised-a7056151.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara

but that's not your manor man, what's wrong with your head dude?

one of my mates is unironically a #staywoke #wewuzkings #pinealgland type lad

apparently now he's doubting the moon landings

zengardner.com/occult-roots-nasa-ongoing-fraud/

>to further muddy the waters, NASA was founded by Satanic worshiping occultists and black magicians. This is not idle rumor but fact. NASA is a Military-Hollywood-Pseudoscience-Satanic Cartel, whose true aim is to use taxpayer funding to promote and profit by developing and deploying pseudoscience technology and methodology. The first fraud in my opinion is the true origins of NASA and the cast of characters that had significant influence. Go to NASA and search for them and you’ll find whitewashed bios or no information available.

dear oh dear

>Bremain

our nige

can't believe she lesbo'd with johnny depp's wife

really makes u think

*shits*

Making poached eggs and chips

handy hint: ipod headphones make good earplugs when you're trying to sleep and people won't shut the fuck up

We found it while we were scavenging for canned goods in the ruins.
"Daddy, what is this?" My son held in his hands a crumpled election poster. "Where did you find this?" I asked. "It was in the ash… what does it mean?"
"In the old days, people used to choose a Prime Minister, a…" I struggled to describe to him the old ways, knowing that it would be completely alien to him. "Someone to lead the country." I said, resignedly.
Who was N-Nigel F-", he started. "Nigel Farage", I interjected. "He was a man who wanted to save us. But we wouldn't let him."
"Daddy… why are you crying?" he asked me. He was so innocent, despite it all. "No reason". I choked back the tears and crumpled up the flyer. I left it on the ground. Better to forget, I told myself.
"Daddy, I'm hungry"
"I know."

Really made me think

Blame the Internet
Loads of information yes but most of it is just bogus with a good presentation

Thinking of cancelling my date with this 5/10 18 year old

Quite enjoying this Tinder lark desu fellas.

Made me tear up.

Need to go to tescos to buy stuff to predrink before the nightclub party I don't want to go to this evening

Can't go to tescos at the minute cause I need to go to the doctors soon to find out if I have a hereditary heart condition

Admiral Nelson was a manlet.

As I spread my bum-bum for the Boeing 737, I thought... damn............. really made me think

>cheese and onion on fries

>image.jpg

wait is poleaboo actually a paki?

not really. even regular earplugs don't work that well because they are meant to be blocking out loud noises. you can still hear by vibrations going through your skull to your ears as well

just found out my best friend has herpes, given to him by his english ex gf.

HEH

things I've done today:

[tick] crushed my balls in a vice
[tick] fed my runts the liquid that seeped out

just baffles my mind that people believe it was a hoax, that the soviets wouldn't have called them out on it

the fact that there's a mirror on the moon we can use to measure its distance should be testament enough

OI OI

HAVE A BIT OV THE CHEEKY VEES, CAMERA MAN

ugh

Bit offensive that you start the thread with an image of a cis female

yes

Moot cowered as the doors to his panic room were being punched down. Every powerful Australian fist banging against them shook the rooms walls, and sent Moots framed images of Woody Allen and Shimon Peres falling to the floor. He backed into the corner but realistically he knew he had nowhere to go, as the door collapsed open under the Australian assault

What Moot saw in the doorway stunned him
A large, well tanned man, with an outback hat on his head and a Zyzz tattoo on his shoulder.
"G'day mate". bellowed the man, as he walked towards Moot. ''Get them poofter fucking skinny jeans off mate".

Moot knew he had to do as he was told. The last time he tried to fight an Australian, his website was destroyed.

"D-d-d-on't hurt me please", stuttered Moot, "I'll expose my anus like you exposed my janitors"

The Australian man smiled as Moot began to undress in front of him
"Corr, fair dinkum mate, thats a pretty nice dick". Moot tried to smile at the compliment, but he couldn't smile knowing what was about to happen. "Listen mate" continued the Aussie; "You'll have to do a sexy dance, at the moment an erection is like a Sup Forums pass, I'm not getting one because Moot isn't doing anything for me"

Moot stood up and began to sway his body from one way to the next. He could see the Aussie begin to smile, and he could see his penis begin to stand. Moot was, at this point, in tears, and completely humiliated. "Thats right mate, keep crying you soft bloody wanker" laughed the Aussie. "The floods of tears right now could drown Queensland", he bantered.

Moot looked at the Aussie and got down on all fours. He turned round and said "P-please, just fuck me and leave"
The Aussie laughed once more and looked at Moot
"What do you think I am, some sort of poofter?".
The Aussie left the room, with moot by himself, in a puddle of tears, his anus exposed to the open air.

goal yank gf

if this is poleaboo who is the tuba barclays guy

Bit rude of her tbqhwym

it's note poleaboo

youtube.com/watch?v=ncdLBvFIIco

Thoughts?

I only date white guys though!

christ the honker on that plonker

kek i remember dark moot and FWG saga

stop fucking responding to him

>''Get them poofter fucking skinny jeans off mate"
>"Corr, fair dinkum mate, thats a pretty nice dick"

still not sure if FWG is the dark haired gothic one or the blonde slag

unironically woke up at 15:00 today.

including any part of his post in your next post's text box is not advised

t. Janny

how2message slags on tinder?

think it was the blonde slag.
i remember some user found her home on google maps

WILL GRIGGS ON FIRE

>Poleaoo slightly dented his laptop when throwing his headphones at his laptop while throwing a tantrum regarding his father

Fuck

ye this house

can't decide what are more cringeworthy, weeaboos or slavboos

I remember when I went to Mexico as part of my degree program

Walking through some sense jungle trail along a hillside an looking over the endless expanse of tangling green ovwrgrowth churning across the horizon
But in the midst of all that chaotic life rose a handful of shining white stone monoliths, the peaks of massive temples and towers, their bodies buried deep in the twisting jungle.
And when you broke into a clearing to see these constructs up close it was almost terrifying

YOUR DEFENSE IS TERRIFIED

cringed

regretting the existence of Australia right now lads

bit gross tb h

let's go a whole thread without replying to a tripwhore or pakiboo

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/irishman-living-in-london-to-back-brexit-because-immigrants-are-coming-to-capital-to-take-work-34758312.html

he's not wrong

does the australian who doxxed FWG still post here?

independent.co.uk/news/people/kit-harington-claims-sexism-against-male-actors-in-hollywood-needs-to-be-recognised-a7056151.html

>The 29-year-old said he’d been most exposed to the film industry’s sexism in scenes where he was asked to strip off.

>“I think there is a double standard,” he told The Sunday Times Magazine. “If you said to a girl, ‘Do you like being called a babe?’ and she said, ‘No, not really,’ she’d be absolutely right.”

>“I like to think of myself as more than a head of hair or a set of looks,” he continued. “It’s demeaning. Yes, in some ways you could argue I’ve been employed for a look I have. But there’s a sexism that happens towards men.”

Mansplaining should be illegal

But this man is not a cartoon character...
e ain't Del Boi.
e ain't Arfur Daley.

E IS A POUND SHOP ENOCK POW AND WE GOTTA WATCH IM

Lets go a whole thread without replying to a JF

FOY

@019
@022

both these runts got baited by the yank

Actors are all scum anyways and deserve to be abused

What about the indian engineer or the new zealand doctor?

Nah, don't think so.

surprisingly good post for a yank

>the right wing is full of racist nazi idiots
>the left wing is full of SJW commie retards

It has become apparent to me that the only intelligent option is being a radical centrist

unironically told my friend to suck donkey dick lads

only betas use tinder now desu

here's my tinder though, new account so that's why only 100 matches, used to get like 100+ a week but deleted it as I was just constantly swiping left (still am desu)

*THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE*

Literally about to turn my laptop on to make a fedora post

Got a notification sound on my phone ran over to it excited and it was Pizza Hut sending a new offer

Why would he mock pound shops? Why is he being so classist?

font

CAUSE THE BANKERS BONSUSES TAXED TO 100% SINGLE MOTHERS
YE?

Elliott Smith

tired and bored and dont know what to do

my account's about to get hidden due to lack of activity

abu hajaar

So if this happens to both men and women, it's not really sexism. More like sex sells

all these lads mocking russel brand lads

i'm just really struggling to ever think of an idiot that expressed right wing views so i can't even banter back

made a fun post in /mämmi/ and now finnish posters keep responding to me in finnish

>mfw no white gf

not a fan of this spanish poster.

same

you can block spanish flags lad

aussies should leave

unimpressive gimmicks

hahahaha trole x:D.D.

can't fucking stand him, seriously tempted to just filter spain

might do that actually

thanks for reminding me

i say what I am thinking, I dont care, that's just who I am

>It has become apparent to me that the only intelligent option is being a radical centrist

talking to this Turkish bird on Interpals and apparently she's on an Erasmus program in Brussels

erm

since when did Turks get on erasmus

see ya later space cowboy x

I keep having these dreams were I have consensual sex with men, what do you lads think it could men?

doing this now

spaniards are more bitter than the fucking irish for some reason

>paid eurocuck shills

so much cringe