1-your mom's cunt

1-your mom's cunt
2-at what age did you realized that Islam is the only truth and his prophet is total alpha man?

But Jesus is a part of Islam

He was slave of Allah

>being muslim
>insulting isa/jesus
>baiting obviously

i'm wahhabi so there is nothing wrong with insulting jesus

>implying wahhabi's insult jesus
True ex-wahabbi here. We don't.

Muhammed was a pedophile and a slave owner. No wonder why muslim are the cancer of the world.

>Their religion need prophets for connecting with God.
>There are """"""rules"""""" in their religion.
Top kek.

I would let muhammad suck my dick.

tengri is false god.

Islam's shameless in their political pandering to get converts.
>Jesus was born of a virgin and was a great guy who did miracles, not because we did any investigation into it, but because the Christians said so!
Had Apollonius or some other fraudulent magician achieved more celebrity status than Jesus, he'd been Mohammed's 2nd hand man

Tengri is much more anceint than some "moon god".

Christians literally made Judaism in its entirety a subset of its beliefs and kept it that way until Paul starting converting goys.
Incredibly feminine post from a Swede.

>Muhammed was a pedophile and a slave owner
These are pluses in the eyes of the average channer.

>He believes in fairy tales

>träsktroll

go back to r/cuckold

>sa den ultimata hanrejen :^)

Your mom is a slave of my dick.

I believe Muslims are all mentally handicap. I mean most religious people are pretty dumb but Muslims really take it to another level. Mudshits of int answer please, do you believe Muhammad flew away on a magic horse from Jerusalem?

Pretty soon I'll be a cuck for holding a door open.

Nacjonalista, dumny swiej narodowości
Biała sila, Polak z krwi i kości.

Nope, Islam didn't support. Triniatry, that's why God in Christianity is different and Islam isn't christianity's ancesor.

Basically. Christianity suffers from the problem of being everything and nothing. Like how the trinity's one God in three different existences, but even though all three are equal to god they're not equal to each other. Or how Catholicism has always operated under an obscurantist hierarchy preferring to hold a monopoly on everyone's spiritual and political lives. But yet they had always loved free societies, have never forced someone into their church, has never covered up child rape until our modern decadent age, and had definitely nothing to do with influencing the rise of fascism in Spain, Italy, Bavaria, Croatia, Latin America, South East Asia, Africa, and Catholic communities in the Middle East (i.e. Lebanon and Iraq before Muslims began persecuting religious minorities there).

So while Sunni and Shia Islam (the latter which is basically Catholicism for Muslims) are violent and half-assed in theology, Christianity (particularly Catholicism) is more sophisticated in thought but pernicious undermining in action
>inb4 that Canadian guy replies

mom's country: Turkey
Never. Me and my mother are Christians

>TWENTY SIXTEEN
>believing in sand religions

What nonsense lmao.

>Like how the trinity's one God in three different existences, but even though all three are equal to god they're not equal to each other.

The trinity is simply nonsensical bullshit and every crosscuck justifies it by saying "Oh, it's mysterious" or "God works in mysterious ways" and other nonsense. That's why it was rejected by Jews and Muslims alike. It doesn't make sense.

>But yet they had always loved free societies
Utter, utter nonsense.
>have never forced someone into their church
Do you even know history? Livonian Crusade, Northern Crusades, Prussian Crusades, Wendish Crusades, Albigensian Crusade. Those are just the Crusades that targeted pagans. Not to talk about what the Spaniards did in the Americas under the guise of Christianity (or the French, or most other colonial powers). Nevermind the wars between Christians of different denominations, like the 30-year war that killed 25%-40% of the German population at the time.
>has never covered up child rape until our modern decadent age
So basically "has covered up child rape"
>had definitely nothing to do with influencing the rise of fascism in Spain, Italy, Bavaria, Croatia, Latin America, South East Asia, Africa, and Catholic communities in the Middle East
Except most fascist leaders were Christians. Simply can't deny that.

Christianity is simply a meme-tier shit religion. The New Testament is trash. Luckily Christianity is pretty much dead now.

Do you understand sarcasm? I was trashing Christianity the whole post, friend.

Is there a quick and easy way to be Islam? I don't have to while I shitpost and jerk off while going to work. I only want to be Islam so I can tell other hijabi women so I can bang them and give them wishful thinking

Say the following out loud....
>There is no god but moon-god, and Mohammed is his #1 guy

You may also have to translate it into Arabic and say it again, since moon-god happens to favor one language above all others and that just so happens to be the only language Mohammed could speak

There is no G-d but YWVH and we are his chosen people, goyim!