/vocaroo/

Brexit edition.

This is a vocaroo thread because if I don't start it who will.

>English for today

Public opinion has shifted towards the UK leaving the EU, two Guardian/ICM polls suggest as the referendum campaign picks up pace – with voters split 52% -48% in favour of Brexit, whether surveyed online or by phone.

Previous polls have tended to show voters surveyed online to be more in favour of Britain leaving the EU. But in the latest ICM research, carried out for the Guardian, both methodologies yielded the same result – a majority in favour of leaving.

“Our poll rather unhinges a few accepted orthodoxies,” said ICM’s director, Martin Boon. “It is only one poll, but in a rather unexpected reverse of polling assumptions so far, both our phone poll and our online poll are consistent on both vote intentions and on the EU referendum.”

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1YKo2Qi1FEa
vocaroo.com/i/s1hmm3DabqjL
vocaroo.com/i/s1u7qpvo4puJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1r09ALatYff
vocaroo.com/i/s1bkm3d4f4fD
vocaroo.com/i/s09YtvIcZz7z
vocaroo.com/i/s0m1RhSePtSg
vocaroo.com/i/s1YudGzgNtIL
vocaroo.com/i/s1ueJ7tgkHls
vocaroo.com/i/s1wfGM1Zb7rA
vocaroo.com/i/s0XYcWi4VvEn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

how old is that lad?

poll of polls has it at 53% to 47% to stay and that's not taking into account the fact that the loudest people are those wanting to leave, the silent masses will vote to stay on polling day just like the general election where the conservatives btfo labour despite popular opinion and polling

Britain will stay.

me tb h. Also, I voted a while back :^)

>how old is that lad?

It's from today on the guardian's website.

unusual from a feminazi paper, tb h. Although i'm not surprised to see they are, as always, wetting their knickers over an imagined spector

Did you know that french journalists pronounce it "The Gwardian" ?

cute/10 tb h, unlike most of the brit readers who have to take the cock out of their mouths to have a go at saying it.

Why do you despise your countrymen so much.

self-hating cuckold

gimme some text to read, motherfuckers

vocaroo.com/i/s1YKo2Qi1FEa

How's my lack of accent?

Nah bros, the real Brit haters are guardian readers.

I'm assuming the yank poster has no idea how the guardian is so I'm not surprised by the post

>quite a bit of reading
>three lines

sounds awful

Oh you meant the brit readers of the guardian.

Pls no hate
vocaroo.com/i/s1hmm3DabqjL

haven't you died yet fucking prolapsed anal whore

even though your accent sounds horrible the anal itself is pretty decent

has anybody eaten your anal before?

post french

I wanna be the one putting my tongue into that fucking abyss ya know what i'm saying

Ce lundi 30 mai, Israël s'est doté d'un nouveau ministre de la Défense, confirmé par un vote du Parlement. Il s'agit du très controversé Avigdor Lieberman, étiqueté comme ultranationaliste. Avec son parcours et ses récentes déclarations, il inquiète l'armée israélienne comme les autorités palestiniennes.

C'était le 10 mars 2015. Lors d'un meeting près de Tel Aviv, Avigdor Liberman dérape, encore. A l'égard des Arabes israéliens, il juge que "ceux qui sont de notre côté méritent beaucoup, mais ceux qui sont contre nous méritent de se faire décapiter à la hache". Une déclaration inquiétante lorsqu'on sait que cet homme est désormais ministre de la Défense de l'Etat hébreu et qu'il s'occupera donc des territoires occupés, du conflit israélo-palestinien et des possibles déclenchements de guerres. Le portefeuille des affaires étrangères est cependant actuellement entre les mains du Premier ministre, il n'aura donc pas le dernier mot sur ces dossiers.

french is retarded

i feel so ashamed for you, why won't you fuck me instead of those fucking normies

Of course.

vocaroo.com/i/s1u7qpvo4puJ

If you were my girlfriend I'd have licked your anal from dusk till dawn

Guardian readers are limp wristed, dyed hair, nose pierced faggots who should be gassed.

Hey Max

>vocaroo.com/i/s1hmm3DabqjL

a little flow issue and that th shit but other than that a good job done.

7/10

Hey Ireland I wanted to ask, how did you go about finding and applying for your job?

Hope you are having better weather than us, tb h

who are you?

Emailed a ton of Irish bars beforehand, managed to organise interviews. Got here, the owner was a Paddy and literally said "sure ill give it a shot". Irish love a bit of nepotism.

If you want to visit Munich. There's a few more bars around that might be looking for workers.

>>weather
Pissing rain, there was flooding near Stuttgart... Still warm enough to sit out during a thunder storm in the nip. Old German women saw me on the balcony shirtless during the storm and did that "tut tut" thing

aren't you afraid of getting beheaded out there?

I will cut off fun your anals

>If you want to visit Munich.

Nah bro, as lovely as i'm sure it is, all my mates are in the north west.

So are the Arabs :^)

Just look for some bars beforehand, they will appreciate the groundwork

Oh, and you need an address before being able to register for tax. Find a cheap apartment.

>So are the Arabs :^)

thankfully Duesseldorf is still comfy, relatively speaking. Although, Duesseldorf is plain and boring compared to the nightlife in Koeln

I actually thought you're a convert merely by listening to your voice, if so then Germany is definitely the best option for you

Luckily you don't have to convert, you already speak Russian

vocaroo.com/i/s1r09ALatYff

I tried to sound more french

You're making me rape

>you're making me rape

T. Russian special forces behind ukrainian lines

That's really good but are you rolling your rs ? I'm not sure.

>plain
I met a few Brits on stag dos. They were noisy cunts. The groom was 6'4 and an accountant from southern England. His dad was called Nigel, and he fairly hated the Irish. The other 10 or so were bang on. Drank with them for like three nights straight.

Are you Ireland or actual German?

You got lucky it's 50/50 with brit tourists

Yes, I have some difficulties pronouncing french rs

You did a good job nonetheless. It was better than last time.

Care to post some absolute beginners italian?

Literalmente what? You roll your r's just like Slavs, which requires more effort. The French "r" is a lazy man's "r"

she's actually a Croatian prostitute working in Italy

Thank you
Here:

Pamela, - sospirò il visconte, - nessun altro linguaggio abbiamo per parlarci se non questo. Ogni incontro di due esseri al mondo è uno sbranarsi. Vieni con me, io ho la conoscenza
di questo male e sarai più sicura che con chiunque altro; perché io faccio del male come tutti lo fanno; ma, a differenza degli altri, io ho la mano sicura.
>lazy man's "r"
That's english r

Oui. Si je peux me permettre, ton "r" est un merde gigantesque

Unless you have a speech impediment related to the letter "r", I don't see how the French one could cause any problems to an Italian speaker
Never mind, minor problem

vocaroo.com/i/s1bkm3d4f4fD

wew

Ireland

They were loud and obnoxious but it worked out anyway

vocaroo.com/i/s09YtvIcZz7z

vocaroo.com/i/s0m1RhSePtSg

r8 but no bully

Pretty good
Lol
Not too bad honestly

vocaroo.com/i/s1YudGzgNtIL

>Old German women saw me on the balcony shirtless during the storm and did that "tut tut" thing

Do you want to try Catalan?

No cal gaire estona per tornar-me boig. Quan aixo passi, et ficaré un ganivet pel teu lleig cul.

I guaitaré com bornes ran el fang, mentre brolla lo roig brou.

It's really hard for me to do this shit perfectly cuz I always trip over my words even in casual conversation, feelsbadman.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ueJ7tgkHls

vocaroo.com/i/s1wfGM1Zb7rA

why is ukraine stalking you senpai

Made it too long. God dammit. I got lost because my annoying neighbors.
Getting there. My spanish is getting better. Still some conjugations mistakes like he sido tocando instead of he estado. But whatever.
vocaroo.com/i/s0XYcWi4VvEn